Say one good thing about Jews. Protip, you can't

Say one good thing about Jews. Protip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/djcr8oito/status/854005806655733760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they make good soaps

Clean burning. Not bad for the environment.

I can take my anger out on them for problems that are entirely of my own making

The true masterrace.

ARYANtina with the truth

Good with money.

Really good at screwing over host nations.

They fuck America.

I've never personally met one. My favorite part about them is that they typically stay inside big cities

they're to the white man what the white man is to the black man

Protip, most just wanna scroll past this thread and not bother but I met a friendly one at Church who oddly enough asked me later if I had a dollar on me he could have because he was "short change" but didn't tell me why.

Anyway.

i was watching the apprentice earlier and watched one of them haggle for a hotdog that was going to charity. i guess i'll add that they're quality entertainment to the list

They are flammable

Everyone knew what you meant the first time leaf

That story gets better every time familam.

They're the race with the highest IQ.

Seinfeld. And klezmer music.

They are our greatest ally.

some can suck a mean dick

I have a Jewish friend who's totally based.

jews are dirty, but they take the best showers!

There's nothing good about the jews.

Niggers and arabs are unironically better to have in your country than kikes.

Their women suck a mean dick

They fuck America and UK very hard in the ass.

Best lampshades

Circumcisions.
Only good things they have done. Dicks not only look better cut but also and most importantly no dick cheese

You actually enjoy Seinfeld? Do you genuinely laugh and have a good time watching it?

You could swap one for an Amish guy see how long it takes them to notice

They usually have a good sense of humor. But I guess it depends on if you're talking about regular people jews or the faceless shadow government jews.

Literally undefeatable.

Unironically did nothing wrong. Hitler was a failed liberal arts student who cucked his entire race because he was jelly of the juice.

The idea of a Bar Mitzvah as an initiation into manhood is an excellent idea from a societal standpoint.

Putting aside the religious nature of it, the young man has to analyze a literary work, write an original speech based on his analysis, and deliver that speech to his assembled community where all members can then formulate opinions on his worth. That is frightening as fuck. Can you imagine having to stand in front of your community, including potential employers, the parents of your future wife, etc, and reading out something that you wrote yourself to demonstrate your understanding of your community's belief system? If you fuck up you will forever be branded a useless idiot, someone who doesn't deserve opportunities.

Gives a person a lot of motivation to work hard on their speech.

The Jews built intellectual meritocracy into their religion.

I've liked and got along well with the vast majority of Jews I've met IRL

>dick cheese
This is not a problem for anyone who washes themselves on a daily basis, foreskin or not.

>some can suck a mean dick

Pretty sure the "Jewish mothers teach their daughters to give really great head" thing is a myth, but if you think about it it would be a really good idea. You keep a man's stomach full and his balls empty and he's never going to cheat on you. If your woman was absolutely dedicated to keeping you drained at all times you wouldn't even be able to think about cheating.

I mean they are just doing whats best for the prosperity of their race, its exactly what we're doing

Of the three Jewish girls I've dated, they gave the best sex and head ever. Basically committed a shoah on their face after finishing though, which made me chuckle.

Good job goyim

They make top notch shrinkheads

>buenas noches, mein Führer.

Their neuroticism is entertaining

The masters of economics and media

My mom says I'm handsome.

Everything.

Everything about Jews is good.

Good firewood

They make great lampshades

Whitefish bagels.

They are good for toilet humor comedy. If you are into that.

They really are vile. The opposite of whiteness.

They're good with money

JEWS ARE SLIDING THIS

>Say one good thing about Jews

Pseudo ching-chong is right.

They are smart, hard workers, and know the value of racial purity and in-group loyalty.

I am one

that's why israel average is 95.

they make great fried food

they brought to us the Torah.

their women habe big tits

>They usually have a good sense of humor.
A Jew will laugh at your jokes with you the entire time he is picking your pocket.

>The Jews built intellectual meritocracy into their religion.

The Jews built Zionist supremacy into their religion. Goyem are just cattle to be used.

FTFY

They can jew you bretty gud

not all of them are bad people

RAUS

only first world country in the middle east, would be better if they stopped being such pussies with the palestines though.

>not all of them are bad people
There is nothing wrong with being Jewish. Unfortunately most of them insist on being Jews.

Better than muslims?

Master schemers.

the line up for trains nicely

A jew asking for money? GTFO

Owner of the company I work for is Jewish and I work directly under him. He's a reasonable and fair person who has a "do-gooder" personality. Plus we have a similar sense of humor.

I rate him as 8.5/10, fantastic jew.

They make great kindling

mobile.twitter.com/djcr8oito/status/854005806655733760

>Good day, people, did you know dat jews are afraid of hitleres frogs water dogs and can only fuck on thursday with a veil?

they make excellent kindling for a bonfire.and they always group together so they are easy to collect. truly they are the best faggots you can find to burn

OY VEY