AMA thread

I'm a 30 years old Saudi, Ex Sunni Muslim, now agnostic. What do you want to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2008/09/29/effective-polygyny-in-humans-t/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. Thanks for the flag. Go away.

How much oil is left in Ghawar Field?

How is like living under sharia law?

>thanks for the flag

spot the newfag.

Is it true that in Saudi Arabia rape kids is common and accepted if they are not local?

Did a ballastic missile just get shout down outside Riyah?

Is there much inequality there?

Pretty much terrible I guess!

3andak akhta2 imla2iya f longli dyalk, mat7achmoch bina 9odam lberrani

I'm dating a sunni muslim from Egypt and have to convert to marry her. I gotta say Islam has some mad props. I'm pretty sad I can't eat pork anymore but that's about it. How are Saudi women? Thinking about taking a second saudi wife since so many of them flee here for the BWC

kys

Is secularism becoming more prevalent in the youth?

What's the general opinion of the
royal family ?

Is a revolt a possibility?

aren't you afraid to get caught by the moral police?
Are you married?
How's life in Saudi Arabia?

If I was him I'd be terrified as fuck browsing this site. Some kid got killed for looking at a woman with hair. They'd probably crucify/behead OP for looking at this degenerate animeboard

>akhta2 imla2iya f longli
b7alach?

how do you feel about trump and a cntry'n'wessin singer lecturing about radical Islam in the home of radical Islam?

What is it like to live under Sharia law?
answer: it is like ....
> dyalk
how is like to live under Sharia law?
answer:(finahowa subject??) is like.....
machi mochkilla, mais 7awl t3alam m3a lwa9tt ;)

ta9der aussi tgol:
how is it like to .....?

Since OP isn't answering i'll answer some of these.
sucks

Nothing that i know of

If you're going to convert you better make sure you know everything about the religion, so you don't regret it

probably

they are loved, but not very much in the hejaz region(based on people i talked to)

YES i think he is afraid as much as i am, but i don't know for sure maybe he isn't afraid

life isn't bad here, not fun either

What the fuck are talking about? Some myth probably

Are there a lot of secret Atheists in Saudi Arabia??
And why do all other Middle Eastern and North African countries dislike you guys??

It's hard. As Saudis we got used to it. It's part of life only of you get out of this Shariahole you will notice how shitty to live under Sharia.

you*

>What do you want to know?

Just tell us what is going on in SA in terms of progress or lack of progress.

She is legitimately upset because she cannot marry me. I got her to read the bible and whatnot. Her family is a bunch of backwater redneck Egyptians who both live on welfare. I've taken care of her and encouraged her to finish college. I help her out every day. Anyway any version of Islam I follow is gonna be really ahem *moderate* mostly just converting so people on both sides on our family stop yapping. But yeah pretty psyched about the Sup Forums compound I can found once I have 4 wombs working for me.

thanks ;)

80 Billions of barrales. That what the big brother tells us

Yes

They hate us because of our leaders actions

How does the society view white brides?

How is fgm viewed?

How does it feel to have turned Trump into a fucking worthless cuck? I mean, your jewish allies helped, but still, gotta feel pretty proud of that right?

no wtf

Rape crimes at general usually don't go to the surface. Rape victims prefer not to report as the authorities here do very little to help even worse they could make it even harder for the victims. Nothing special about nonlocal kids.

How did this picture not start a revolution?

It's fucking hilarious how retarded people are about Islam. Islam is literally Christianity with Muhammed DLC and Wife Beating expansion pack. Mormons and Muslims are literally the same thing, they both are reliant upon earlier texts ((Bible)) (((Torah))) and both reference the "Adultery" of the older followers. But hey KEEP PAYING THAT JIZYA GOYIM. I've had some legitimate laughs reading the Quran, comedy of the century.

Why you are not atheist?

What's her opinion on you taking more than one wife?

Dude looks like he's fantasying about all the gruesome ways he could torture Zuckerburg, and he's not alone

Nope, fake news. However, I live under Houthi missile fires but thanks for Patriot systems we still unfucked
You name it. All kinds of inequalities

what about fapping to pictures of clothed girls, pictures of naked girls, and pictures of sex?

>80 Billions of barrales. That what the big brother tells us
>They hate us because of our leaders actions

You guys are fucking ignorant as fuck lmao
this AMA will lead to misinformation.

wrong thread lol

I've heard there is a very prevalent gay culture in SA, can you confirm and elaborate?

Cheers

No disrespect but is your women really worth it? Seems like you're going in a lot of trouble for her.

I go to the UAE quite a bit.

How do you guys dress so well all the time?

Musliminas always kid about this "Oh shit I'll be his fourth wife lol!" but that's how you know they're serious. Women are women and if they love you enough they will do anything you tell them. Yuropeans always get mad at the fact that Muslims are barbaric but I feel like the white race could use some polygamy.

how often do you go to Bahrain to get fucked up?

fpbp

G man, their whole argument when they insult us is al saud did and al saud made and bla bla bla, what is it that makes them bitch about us day and night according to you?

Than it is an urban legend. I read (don't remember where) that some rich guys smuggled kids from Russia and Eastern Europe as sex slaves.

Do you find it weird living under a culture and set of laws that the rest of the world rejected centuries ago? Do you find it weird that the presence of oil protects you from needing to establish a modern society.

Do you even have Christians?
Why don't you take refugees is it some sort of "The great oil king" plan?

Nah I'm a man of culture, I've had Jewish, Christian, and now Muslim girlfriends and I gotta say the Muslim women are the best. She actually cooks and cleans for me, I serve her and she serves me. I went to see the new alien movie with her yesterday and she loved it too.

Your country has a Queen also tard

Is it easy to get an oil job?

How much $$$ do they pay to start for a saudi?

>Women are women and if they love you enough they will do anything you tell them.

Weak minded women, I'm sure that's where the Islam aspect comes into play.

With regards to polygamy it would make sense if the birth gender split was 66%/34% f/m.

Well, it depends on the country. Not every arab country is the same you know. But in general people always hate the one on top for any reason.

All women are weak minded, you need to get redpilled m8

Blueshare shill get out REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a social retarded and here dating is like doing a crime. Doesn't worth.
I wouldn't depand much on the youth as most of them are the product of the shitty Wahhabi education system. But and because of the internet, you can sense some light here and there but not the effective. Old heads ar still on controls.

Uk anthem is "long live the king/queen" kek

Yeah but we don't execute ours.

Outside of the royal family

Who are the elites in SA?

Dude. We had feminism.
Family is broken, it's almost impossible keep one wife for life.

lol, مغاربة علام

you'll regret it in 10 years when your kids get brainwashed. I'm not saying she's a bad person but at the end she's brainwashed too and is going to raise your children. Even without children unless you fully believe Islam to be true you won't be able to stand adhering to it for too long.
>Praying five times a day.
>Fasting for a whole month every year
>Expected to read the Quran constantly every now and then as a form of worship.
>No music if she/her parents are religious enough.

I'm an exmuslim and too OP and I've lived in saudi arabia for my entire life until I started college. Good luck brother.

>No music
WTF it is not like music is legit illegal?

>All
Been here years and took the purple pill. See things from both sides and make your own mind up eh?
You're no better than an SJW and it's hilarious.

He IS atheist, as are all agnostics. He just doesn't know the definition of the word.

Also, he does not describe himself as agnostic WRT thousands of other fictional creations, even though they, like gods, cannot be disproven. He reserves his agnosticism for gods.

Agnostics. Atheists without balls.

Thank you for your concerns but I think I'll stay with her

Rich families that own lots of businesses and high ranking religious leaders when it comes to influence.
Families like:
>Bin Laden
>Qurashi
>Sharbatly
etc.

How much pedo shit 1-10?

>Ex Sunni Muslim
>now agnostic
So nothing changed? You didn't know whether god exist then and you don't know now. Since the term "agnosticism" refers to the of knowledge and not belief. Nobody knows, people either believe or don't believe. Therefore everybody is agnostic you sandmonkey retard. Just some people are intellectually honest and some are fencesitting faggots like all people who identify as agnostics, which is as idiotic as telling people that you're human.
No shit.

its unislamic according to strict sheikhs
good luck to both of you

elaborate on turk roaches

>aren't you afraid to get caught by the moral police?
No. They don't care about who writes on internet much as long as you're unknown.
>Are you married?
No and never will be
>How's life in Saudi Arabia?
IF you're citizen + male + have good networks, it maybe be great life for you. It's all about money if you got the moeny everything will become easy to live with. If you're foringer or Saudi women then it's all about luck. Where you work or how are your family males (If you're Saudi women) will decide how you're live gonna be.
Most Saudis like Trump. I preferred him over Hillary anyway. And because of the heavy propaganda also many Saudi despise radical Islam (Only and only if) it happens inside the country. They don't celebrate terrorism outside but they also don't give a fuck about it and truly believe it has nothing to do with Islam.

when will Saudi collapse?

can i have 20,000usd?

>Praying five times a day.
lmao most muslims even is saudi arabia don't do that.
>Fasting for a whole month every year
It not that bad desu
>Expected to read the Quran constantly every now and then as a form of worship.
nobody is forcing you to read it
>No music if she/her parents are religious enough.
Come on, Most muslims listen to music, even if you go to saudi arabia 70-80% listen to music. Most Exmuslims I have met, either had abusive religious parents or have depression and blame it on religion.

They should die

Newfag detected.

Reported to mabaheth.

Muslim convert here.

I made my wife start eating pork and drinking wine.

You're a complete cuck if you think any muslim men actually adhere to those laws.

Does she suck well? Did you fuck her yet?

Govt tells us there is progress hence the problem. are you kind of people who believe governments?. For me economically speaking, we are going to toilet soon
pic related ( he is the one you should ask)

She drinks sometimes, I think most Muslims lie about this. She will not ever eat pork, just like the gluten free people she claims she gets sick. Yes i am a cuck and so are you, now tell me about your conversion.
calm down

>For me economically speaking, we are going to toilet soon

Most likely. Also you suck at war. Even worse than the Syrian army

>calm down

Does she let you hold her hand? Or is she just an online gf?

They can suck at war because we ship massive artillery systems to bomb the shit out of their neighbors. Saudi Arabia is at war with like 3 countries right now and every Arab nation still sucks it's brown cock.

so should you

Directly they are only fighting 1 war but several proxies. Same goes to Israel but they seem to outsmart you at times.

>a wild roach appears

t. mehmet osman

(pic related) this one should have.
>prevalent
Yes it's there. All the things you heard about throwing gays from the building is just meme. It's in the book but there isn't a case related from decades ago. You can be gay and surprisingly enough it's easier than dating girls. But as long as it's secret and you don't brag about it no one will care. Lesbianism? most people don't call that homo lol.

Day of the spray when?

>What do you want to know?
Yeah, can you send some oil shekels my way, i've kind of hit a rough spot.

I make a lot of $$$ in the GCC.

I started out helping to rebuilt tech infrastructure. Had a good IT consulting company.

However, I realized that muzzies are more cucked than Evangelical Christians when it comes to their superstitions and their need to donate out of guilt / fear.

However, I realized running charitable organizations out there would be impossible unless I said the shahada.

Now the staxxx role in muh nigwwaahhh

What the fuck, how did all these Moroccans came here?
>birth gender split
Operational sex ratio is more important. Even with almost 1:1 birth gender ratio, many men are left out of contributing to the gene pool because they're too cucked. And with today's West, this shouldn't be suprising.

scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2008/09/29/effective-polygyny-in-humans-t/

I like this guy u are okay in my book hope you keep that head

Don't a lot of people pretty much not work in SA or have jobs where they don't have to do much that are funded by the state ?

did you drive a gold range rover around campus as a student at UC Berkeley? if so i may have seen you before..

Has someone else spent time at american alley here?