Virgin gf

I'm 18 male and still a virgin.
Seems like every girl around me has taken 1 dick or more.
Where do I find a virgin gf, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

860wacb.com/iredell-man-sentenced-to-500-years-in-prison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mosques

Don't worry about it m8 I only lost my virginity when I was 17 so there's still hope for you

Is that what you did?

was she a virgin tho?

get over yourself or fuck a fatty

In kindergarten, although not guaranteed

You're too late. I found my virgin gf at 16, she was 17, and that's pushing the envelope hard.

Go gay, better luck finding virgins there.

seems like even fat chicks get plenty of cock

Too late, user. You missed that boat. But if you're open minded, I'm sure you can find a lovely twink who is just beginning to emerge from his cocoon.

This is Sup Forums tier shit, bitch.
Find a girl that means something to you and stop worrying about if she's taken a dick and that you haven't given one yet.

If you want to perpetually be a virgin, keep crying about this shit and posting about it on Sup Forums boards that have nothing to do with your problems.

Stop being a pathetic little bitch, it's pathetic.

Almost 30 and still looking for one like that.

Just wait for robo waifus as everybody else.

Welcome in the club im 19 and a virgin

Sup Forums -the post

so church, i take it?
right guys?

23 soon and still a virgin, not much longer though

>Buys cheap doll because its 10000 €
>Its second hand
>Cant even buy virgin dolls

Top kek

not much longer til what?

>beat that pussy
>get 500 years

until sex happens to me

860wacb.com/iredell-man-sentenced-to-500-years-in-prison/

Elementary school

yeah good luck with that unless ur gonna go with someone whos batshit ugly as fuck

a white elementary school.

Damn, go to a massage parlor or sumthin.
U will not find a virgin gf, u should fuck a few girls, and find a girl who has not been with more than a couple guys.
Women are too slutty now, even church girls are not virgins

Chads fuck the ugly ones too. They are like practice or something.

Church. Specifically, Daily mass.

Hello Jew

i lost my virginity at 17 t o my girlfriend that was also a virgin. It's possible but its extremely rare. She was raised in a Catholic and conservative home and I defiled her and her body for years

You do know that virgins are the worst at sex right? If you want a really good first time stop being a faggot and get yourself someone who really loves you.

>wait for the right girl
>turn 18
>finally meet an attractive virgin
>get 500 years

>virgin
>gf

Pick one

The best way to spot introverts is to be a normie.

You can't find one, give up

you'll never find a virgin you retard. lower your standards by a few hundred notches, because god knows you aren't that high.

you fuck the fat girls first as practice then you get the pretty girls later. thats just how it is for most people.

Just have have sex with any girl. Your first relationship will not last anyway.

lost mine at 20, kind of want it back to be honest

Dude I'm 20 and in the same boat, lmao who needs women when I can fuck my mattress

In your head.

Pedophile. Grow up so you can compete at good sex.

>Tfw gf and I took each other's virginity 8 years ago back in high school.
>tfw she's a loyal white QT who is breddy redpilled
>tfw were getting married next summer and making white babies
>tfw I'm gonna make it

also virgin sex sucks. she will be screeching everytime you penetrate. i've had it before and it was the worst sex ever. be truthful op, you just want a virgin because you insecure of a woman knowing more then you in somthing. you want your imaginarery fantasy of deflowering eachother and learning and growing up together forever. well guess what. doesnt happen. it does with a regular girl though who isnt too slutty, minus the dwflowering part

you are not alone (-_-)

Dude I literally wifed a virgin I met when we were both 21.

Don't buy the memes. The majority of all big demographics are not virgins sure, but that doesn't mean virgins are impossible to find.

Some of the religious girls, and a lot of the really sheltered and shy girls are virgins even through college.

Virgins get the best pussy.

Should I get a hooker? What do you guy think? I can't resist it anymore

This is retarded.

Lost it at 19 to a prostitute. Kinda ruined the whole game for me. Now I just go to prostitutes and lost interest in girls.

Sadly for most churches no

There is literally no choice but to be a pedophile if you're over 18.

You fell for the jewish meme of having lots of degenerate premarital sex

gotta be /pure/

Holy shit dude, I literally did all that shit.

Neither me nor my wife had even held hands with someone of the opposite sex. We did everything with each other for the first time, got married, and we're having a child in 3 months.

im 24 and still a virgin. sex is only important to manwhores.

really depends on the church and from what I hear, American girls are some of the greatest sluts there are
I never quite understood the church girls are sluts meme, because most church girls here aren't, but apparently in America, sex is the most important thing right before oxygen and guns

m8 no offense but if you want to get your dick in a vagina why would you avoid vaginas that readily accept dick

also why do you think anyone would want their first time to be with a faggoty bitch like you

I haven't had sex for 3 years. it's entirely overrated. Even though me and my gf at the time were virgins, it was nice and all, but I could care less about it. OP you aren't missing much
Get a nice grill who will cuddle you and look up to you

I know, I had just gotten back from a deployment and had a few close calls, in my alcohol addled mind I just wanted my bases covered in case I ate it next time around and hired a hooker, now I'm out and starting to go back to church and feel like shit that this christian qt I met is really into me, don't know how Im gonna break it to her that I fucked hookers and sluts when I was in the military

I'm 40 and super good-looking. I'm a virgin. I have no choice but to marry a child. I waited, so I should be rewarded. Why should I be punished for doing the right thing?

if you arn't fucking your gf and shes happy, someone else is

I want virgin gf to make into wife.

look at the mirror and fucking fix yourself. life is passing and no one is going to wait for you. man up and become the best of yourself. start by cleaning your room.

well enjoy trying to get a wife from the 17th century or saudi arabia

you don't break it to her, thats between you and god only
if it happened before you got redpilled then its not something to get too mad over since you've been lied to your whole life about the topic

You did the wrong thing, you self-righteous child, and the world is laughing at you.

You are not going to find a virgin...just forget about it and just be happy to not end up with a complete whore

I said gf at the time, shes with some faggy redhead druggy cuck now and shes fat so I couldn't care less

How has this thread survived this long? Are mods trying to give the board a virgin stigma?

I'm going to be president one day. And you will be in jail, you sick bastard.

Where do you meet sheltered and shy girls out of curiosity? The only one I know of sits in her room and reads books, and I can't get over that kind of personality type. Just too cute

I tried approaching those kinds of girls but its just too hard. You can't even get close enough to get rejected.

Her mom is always in the way.

Same thing happened with the girl I mentioned; tried to get close and set up some cutesy things but she's just really shy(?) about it all. Got a good response when I asked her out tho, shame it never really grew to anything.

It's because more people go to church in America but the same number of people are pious.

The church girls are sluts meme is just a meme from people who saw one slut in a church and assumed it was everyone.

Its just that the signals are too confusing. There was this girl that was in to anime and drawing and stuff. Whenever I tried to talk I couldn't declare if she was bored of me or was too shy or whatever. So its like walking to water with a torch not knowing if its fuel or not. You can either push the conversation that will make her more comfortable or more annoyed, or just bail out.
I'm just going to try scoring at bars and pubs now. I'm tired of that.

>tfw 29 year old chink Virgin
>tfw don't care but parents want to be grandparents so they keep bugging me
My dad keeps trying to get me to talk to his co-worker's 22 year old niece that lives in China. She's kind of a qt but because I'm autistic I'm 100% sure she's after citizenship.
This has happened to my uncle, as soon as she got her papers she left him.

You stay away from white people, you son of a bitch.

So what do I tell her? Do I just lie about being a virgin?

I wasn't redpilled per se, I knew there was a lot of bullshit going on but I was simply disillusioned at that point in life

>tfw my Staff Sgt redpilled me about Greater Israel before I got out

Poor guy said he kept reenlisting because he knew young, misguided men will always enlist, felt that someone had to stay in and help them along and set them on the right path

your local elementary school

> implying that's a bad thing
twinks are cute af

You're too old. Sorry friend. Missed the mark by 2-4 years.

This is honestly one of the cutest things
I wish girls like that were more common

Sounds like a good man.

And as far as what to tell her, it's really not her business. Just tell her to decide for herself what she wants you to be and imagine that. Why go out of your way to tell her stuff that doesn't matter?

If you want a good relationship with this girl it's not about being two equals sharing everything with each other, it's about a leader and that leader better be you.

That's a good fucking point
Holy shit it pissed me off how I could never tell what she was thinking either over text or by what she said or anything.
I dunno what to think of it all. Can't get over that kind of personality, even though I'd probably prefer a chick more into guns.

I tried going to an elementary school, but they kicked me out, said I was bothering the girls.

Military is some hard core shit man. Whatever you did it had to be done. Just put it all behind you and know that they all shaped your character and now you are stronger than you were before. Live the good life from now on. Just tell her you had a harsh life at the bootcamp which is not a lie and keep living.

Wait till you're in your mid 20s, virgins typically just have high standards

You're right user, things have been looking up lately

that actually sounds like it makes sense
I have never been to America myself and can only judge by what I read on here

Even cigarette boxes get more ass than you do.

Yeah I knew a girl in highschool who was so shy she hit behind her bangs after being forced to speak in class, and she would hide in plain sight looking really sad, but she wasn't into me and was completely frightened by the fact that I was interested in her.

My wife was a bit more outgoing than that girl, but just as sheltered, I met her on okcupid because I answered over 9000 questions saying I was a virgin and wanted to date a virgin. That's the easy way, expect to scroll past girls for at least 4 months before finding someone to wife, that's what happened with me, and there will be things wrong with her. My wife is just very short and has trouble with speaking her mind, and she needed to dilate her vagina for a few months before we could have sex because she had vaginismus, but we've more or less overcome all that now through honesty and intimacy. Now she's my redpilled QT wife. She was sorta proto-redpilled before even though she had librul friends, she sorta just wanted to kill mankind with a virus or nukes lol. Now her friends have all either gotten together with conservative guys or drifted apart from her, which is satisfying.

The secret that the sex in the city generation never learned is that when you are both virgins it's easier to be compatible because you haven't accumulated a billion pounds of baggage and you have your inexperience in common. We were quite compatible in a lot of ways, and we chatted a lot online before meeting, but still we were the first people that each other had met online and the only people we've ever dated, held hands with, kissed, and of course made love to.

Does that really matter (anymore)?

there are no "sheltered" or "shy" girls. its just an meme on internet.

Maternity ward at your local hospital

You only want a virgin gf because you're embarrassed about not knowing what to do and you believe a virgin won't notice.

You and every other virgin on this thread.