Hey....why won't Trump build the wall?

Hey....why won't Trump build the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/budget-trump-white-house.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a thin-skinned liar.

fuck off
saged

He didn't mean a literal wall, he meant the wall as a metaphor for stronger border enforcement.

Poor little Trump snowflake got all triggered.

He's pushing to have 2.5 billion of next FYs budget to be put towards the wall. Things don't happen overnight.

Because he's too busy trying to not get impeached

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because he's a lying faggot who's gone back on all his campaign promises like the politician he always was.

Like, with a cloth?

bump

Which still begs the question of why he promised it would, in fact, happen nearly overnight.

>scheduled for summer
>schedule has been confirmed 5 times now
>WHY ISN'T HE DOING IT HAHA BLYMPERS BEAT OUT HAHAHAHAH

The only ones crying in rage are the people who can't handle criticism of Trump.

NO WALLS ON MY WATCH DRUMPFZILLA

Check out damage control here.

bump

drampt is a jew

oh look, it's a shariablue discord slide thread. Time to type sage in every field.

She can have my secrets any day.

Becuase he is a liar and it was obvious he won't build it

bumpity bump bump

Bump this is important

KEK

costs too many shekels

>Obvious shill thread
>Red pill image
>Sage
>Sage
>Sage

It's not incorrect

His master won't allow him to

Hey...why can't drumpftards answer a simple question?

>nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/budget-trump-white-house.html?_r=0
He's asking congress for the money. The idea is to pay for the wall first then get the money from Mexico via trade tariffs.

TFW you realize the president is 1/3rd of our government and needs to rely on a cucked congress who would rather do nothing and get re-elected without having to campaign vs doing something and having to explain what they did to a media that wants them out due to not being DNC

If congress makes it a law, and the president wants that law, nothing can be done about it unless its in violation of the constitution...

(((Trump)))
Also, why Sup Forums is infested with so many lefty morons lately?
This is not leftypol, gtfo

Because questioning their leader is tantamount of blasphemy to them.

Because they are invested in the MAGA meme, not the policies.

bump

Good fucking lord who is this cum commander, that fluid druid, this boner honer, that penis extremis, this jizz juggler, that semen demon???

It was originally a place to shit on politics, not just the politics you didn't like.

But then how is that money coming from Congress to Trump? Are they using taxes to fund the wall? I'm not judging yet because I simply don't know but that if true would be a humongous betrayal of his base.

is mummy duh

MOM PEOPLE ARE SAYING TRUE THINGS ABOUT MY PRESIDENTFU GET ME MY CHICKEN TENDIES

Yes he's using taxes to pay for the wall. However he intends to repay this hole with tariffs on Mexico thus making them indirectly pay for the wall.

It's not damage control, it's what he's been running on since day 1 of his campaign: border enforcement.

>hurr durr Sup Forums is facists drumpfs

These faggot shills doesn't understand that Trump doesn't even share 10% of the agenda Sup Forums has. He was just used as a means to red pill people en masse and cause it was fucking funny to elect him.

he's a businessman

businessmen dont go into politics because they want to help people. They do it to remove the middleman

Just check out that huge tax cut he gave himself the other week

>US/Mexico border wall projected to be roughly the length of New Zealand
>Highly fortified, heavily patrolled wall with various proposed designs still being reviewed
>Lol it's been 5 months and it hasn't been finished yet Durkumplpimpf btfo

Because the left is flinging all the shit they have at him so he cant do anything.

Get the fuck out of here you contrarian faggot. This isn't your safe space from (((((((((((liberal ideology)))))))))))

That doesn't seem very much like money going back to taxpayers though, especially ones not adjacent to the wall.

To be fair to the shills, Sup Forums in the last four years has invited in a ton of retards from reddit who also don't understand that.

He's not increasing taxes. He's taking it from the pre-existing budget. You'd have to read the article to find out exactly what he intends to axe to make way for the wall though.

I want my fucking safe space
REEEEEEE

He's trying, but congress keeps blocking funding, just like the stupid fucking cucks did in 1992, when the law to build the wall passed in the first place.

It would cost more than that just to maintain it. That's not nearly enough.

And a wall wouldn't be effective anyway -- it's a 2000 mile border. You'd be better off just paying one person to patrol a mile along the wall for the whole wall. 2000 people a year would be 90 million dollars which is a pittance really. Maybe 150 million total a year with equipment, overhead, and pensions.

It would be smarter just to employ people.

And even then it's a waste.

2.5 billion dollars could pay for the healthcare of 300,000-600,000 people a year.

I get that much. Rather, I'm saying that in theory taxes are supposed to be going to utilities and services the government needs to keep the state running, and thus in some way are servicing the people who pay those taxes. It's kind of hard for me to see that flow going back toward taxpayers here, especially when Trump conspicuously chooses to do nothing at all about the problem that is already here: the people that hire the illegals and create a demand that encourages yet more to cross over.

He wants to pay the American citizen builders who will produce the wall with at least part of the money he has asked for.

He literally specified it was gonna be wall from sea to gulf. You fucking trump fanboy faggot. He lied and went back on his word.

I suppose that is good. But then I have to ask if by builders he means local companies near the wall, or if he means his corporate buddies who own the equipment.

Fuck those 300 to 600k people. When was the last time they ate a vegetable or exercised? If they dont value their health why should they get to steal money from me to pay for their bad decisions later?

>when smug pupper never dies

also, this