Tell me Shilldawgs

Just assuming Trump is actually a russian puppet. So what? The US is a jewish puppet for decades if not even since its birth, and you didnt seem to care to not hold any integrity. Russia wrecked a lot less shit in recent times then the jews which created war after war after war, were behind 9/11 and the whole mess in the middle east. Being a russian puppet would pretty much be a great improvement for the US, objectively.

Additionally there is this little detail that we werent presented ANY proof that Trump is a russian puppet. He just isnt antagonizing Russia without a reason. He allegedly gave some intel to russia, and from whom? FROM FUCKING ISRAEL! I say sell all their jewish secrets and use the money from it to build the fucking wall. Furthermore the intel was regarding ISIS, what harm does it make to share information on a "common" enemy ("common" since some jews say they shouldnt destroy ISIS as they help getting rid of Iran and Syria and so on helping to create greater Israel) with a country that puts in a lot more effort into fighting them than the US and Israel did together in all this time.

You are so obsessed with the "Muh russian puppet" that you wont even see that you yourself are nothing more than a jewish puppet. Get woke!

I doubt you'll get many replies. Shills don't have any real arguments.

Because FUCK PUTIN that's why.

Jews just do it better :)

>jews do it ebtter
Russian subversion is better than Jewish subversion, so i doubt that.

I'm still wondering what Russia supposedly gets out of the whole thing.

Like, let's say they did infiltrate a literal manchurian candidate into the white house. Why? Why risk all of these deep cover intelligence assets and spend what would have to be untold amounts of money?

>Jews just do it better :)

Exactly! Nothing at all wrong with being a puppet of Russia, Russia is based and pro-white.

Could you be sucking circumcised cock any harder right now?

nothing wrong is not true though. USA should strive to become independent and gain authority over themselves. its just a russian puppet is an improvement to a jewish puppet.

>Just assuming Trump is actually a russian puppet. So what? The US is a jewish puppet for decades
Trump is a kike puppet not a russian one
>350Bn Saudi deal
>Still training 'moderate rebels'
>bombing Assad
>dangerous Iran rhetoric
>Swamp is still full of goldman shit
I don't know why the media is so hung up on Russia, probably just covering for their bosses

Trump got the muslim ban going (not his fault it was cancled) like he promised, he cracked down harder on illegal immigration like he promised and instalt a website to report them, he reissued funding of enviromental protection agencies like he promised. he redesigned obamacare (even though he said to repeal it, but still a step in the right direction). he fired comey that hillshill and (for me the most important) in his first month more pedos and their sexrings were busted and more childs saved from those than under obama in a full year. I would let kiss him some jew ass to not get JFKd. So far he didnt do anything majorly bad, just some virtue signaling

>Still training 'moderate rebels'
implying he could just tell the CIA to stop doing so from one day to the other
>bombing Assad
airstriking some empty airfield isnt "bombing assad" that was just some virtue signaling saying "im not okay with chemical warfare and am not a russian puppet." yeah the chem attack was a falseflag, but saying so would just give the media more to attack him with as tinfoil hat. the completely meaningless airstrike was easier.
>dangerous Iran rhetoric
again some virtue signaling to not get JFKd
>Swamp is still full of goldman shit
give him some time. he fullfilled more promises in his first month than any other president in recent times during their complete terms.

more effective, but i feel russia is better at low key propaganda. the jews just scream it into your face

while we are at it, jew redpills?

>muh Jewish conspiracy

>implying the jews arent behind everything

Trump is honestly bad for Russia, too.
I don't think Russia thought they were doing anything worse with the US elections than what happened under State Dept efforts during Ukraines Orange revolution of the mid 2000s. I think everyone was surprised by Trump winning, Putin also. Putin wanted to sow seeds of doubt in democracy by having Trump call into question Hillary's election, not for him to win. This is consistent with the Soviet KGBs more hamfisted attempts to inflitrate black civil rights and JFK conspiracy theory groups in the 60s and 70s.

Trump being this incompetent, plus Democrats wrongly blaming this on Russia rather than retarded GOP voters, sets the USA populace to react strongly against Trump and his supporters AND actively force military conflict with the next president whether that be Pence due to impeachment or a democrat due to an election: either way the next president will have to respond to Russia very severely.

During this same time, China won't be checked by US diplomatic power and will gain further leverage over Russian spheres of influence.

whoa! a good kraut every once in a while

forgot: 9/11 was a ritual sacrifice dedicated to Tisha Bav, a day associated for the jews with the destruction of their 2 temples (like 2 towers) and other great misfortunes. This day falls on the 9th day of the 11th month (9/11 just switched around). The twintowers were build purely to let them come crashin down and people realizing this are probably the reason we see those predictions in the media showing the twintowers collapsing

well, someone has to bring our reputation up again after all those EU shills

putin looks like he is thinking "this is the wall everyone is so excited about? shit, i bet trumps wall will be twice as great"

HE A GOOD PRESIDENT HE DIN DO NUFFIN

No, he's a (((tool))), like Trump.

putin probably is didnt he even make it illegal recently to deny the holocaust or something?. but im not so sure about trump. i dont trust him one bit. simply because he is rich and now even a politician. 2 groups of people i dont trust. but so far he didnt do any major fuck ups so until he makes one im staying on the trumptrain