How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?

You realize this will never ever ever happen again right? This will be your final 'victory'

Enjoy it while it lasts

Fuck off potato monkey

Jealous much?

I fucking HATE Drumpf supporters

Slither back under your burro taco nigger

lol ireland

pretty fucking good tbqh. This is the best presdent we've had in probably a century. Maybe longer.

I wasn't aware we were supposed to give a shit what the rest of the world thinks

Please get the fuck out

I doubt they care.

Lol Ireland

This like when your drunk out of work loser uncle scolds you even though your employed and have a gf.

You should be kneecapped

>truly horrendous graphic design

Is this true about us?

[brrraaaap]

>he betrayed his people for Nigerians
God will judge you accordingly when your life is brought up.

>using the CNN logo font for your terrible libmemes

Be less obvious.

how come irish people hate trump? literally every irish cuck ive talked to seems to hate him, is it just cause theyre misinformed or very liberal?

trump fags just made they didn't get their
T W O S C O O P S

They're mislead by the media.

It's the medias fault really if they just shut the fuck up and let the president do his job no one would be saying shit. But the media lost the election and got egg on their face so now they are out for blood.

if /pol has an actual pulse of what's happening in the US i'm actually happy for the Americans
hence for the world

noting talking points doesn't discredit them

The only constant in the world seems to be corruption

Ireland and Dublin specifically has become a microcosm of American culture, everyone just laps up what the media says. As long as they're entertained and there's a free flow of cans, they don't give a fuck

I dont know Fag how does it feel to be a whiny irish bitch that complains because no more EU. Go choke on a bag of dicks ginger

2016 called, they want their propaganda back

Fuck off. You'll be mowed over by a Muslim in a truck soon enough.

"Margaret these right-wing whippersnappers are making scary pictures of Greek statues and neon palm trees with the asian letters!"

Stop using my flag, shill.

Checked.

Most of our country is just as appalled as you are

FPBP

The litter box doesn't laugh at the cat. Now shut up before we make you safe for democracy.

Die of hunger you don't deserve to be white

>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

you know, this argument ALWAYS gets used and it just makes ME laugh. Why? because the rest of the world sucks. South America and Africa are full of poor niggers, Australia is full of deadly animals and also niggers, the entire middle east is full of sand nigger terrorists who reversed decades of progress in this past century to go resume bombing the fuck out of everyone and everything because their pedophile prophet told them to, europe is getting fucked by migrants every week, canada is run by beta male cuck that thinks killing terrorists makes you a loser, etc.

fuck the world. As shit as my country is, it's still better than ALL of yours.

Sometimes it's fun to take the towel of their face to see them sputter before going back to piss boarding them.

>>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

You're from Ireland and asking that question?
Friggin' mics... drunk already

This is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read.

how does it feel ive seen this thread 15 fucking times, but all the rest of the world is being raped by sand niggers

>potato niggers

I'm not laughing.

I was going to the gym in dublin centre and saw a fat blonde woman with a #fuck trump shirt on and i seriously hope she was american.

>enjoy the last period of freedom that mankind ever experiences

I didn't know so many people wanted their lives to be completely ruled over.

All their best come here to our country anyway. They would rather abandon their homelands for a chance to live with us. Anyone worth anything becomes American in the end.

Yuros bro, that's exactly what they've always wanted. The exception bring possibly England.

You sure?

Feels fucking awesome. Makes me wanna drink until I can't see and then never brush my teeth again after eating my boiled sheep. Makes me feel Irish.

I love that one day in which the entire world gets drunk, pukes up their corned beef on their also drunk girlfriend, gets ina fist fight with a mule, shits themselves and finally passes out in a pool of their own piss shit and vomit.

For the Irish that's just a Tuesday though.

All their best came here over 200 years ago. Whats left is a bunch of religious extremists getting cucked by Britain.

OP, how does it feel that you're homeland is so insignificant that nobody gives a fuck about your country to know who your head is?

Isn't a shanty queen or king or something?

>the whole world is fucking laughing at you
This is true. The whole world can't get over how retarded American politics has become, not to mention Americans in general. How are you going to fix yourselves?

fpbp

I think it's Merkel? Ireland might have its own puppet king tho for appearances sake.

>Gave the world Paul Hogan and Steve Irwin
>???

Nothing else

Pretty much gonna keep doing whatever the fuck we want m8. You forget, we couldn't care two shits what you think.

at least we are not france

kek

12:00 you blame us for rioting
15:00 yuro cucks
make up your mind Skeeter

People don't leave by choice, our island has been taken over by globalist scum.
>>On that note
Take this to Paddy Power now lads, Simon Coveney was 11/2 to be next Taoiseach. Having been confirmed some Bildeberg meetings it's 100% guaranteed.

And that's not all, even...

>Potato nigger, out of all people, claims that America is a laughing stock

Don't you have to drink yourself into a cerebral hemorrhage or something, Patrick O'Doyle?

You just keep being yourselves, lardasses.

Everything is perfectly fine, keep working that knob guys!

>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?
Let me tell you the story of our first national song. It's called Yankee Doodle.

i love the commie rape babies posting from ireland

Yeah the last 8 years were kinda weird, I feel more normal now that we're a joke again.

We're like a big dumb, funny bully at the school playground. We get laughed at, but not when we decide to kick the shit out of someone lol

mud

>copypasta

rioting because your retirement age is being upped a whole 2 years is not the same as rioting to get mudslime out

it swings from left to right from left to right, in every civilization.

the names are incidental 99% of the time

Came here to say this.

Everyone wants to talk shit til it's time to put your dick on the table.

We literally don't care what goes on outside the US unless it affects or amuses us.

They're next after all

Nobody in Ireland is in a position to laugh at anyone. You're only just better than the fucking north.

Says the country that hasn't won a war since WWII (that was won by the Russians anyway).

Imma give trump a whole year before I condemn him. But so far he's looking like Obama 2.0

The world was laughing at our pussy president the past 8 years. Russia annexed part of Europe, rogue states Iran and North Korea developed nuclear weapons. We did jack shit about it.

I'm not hearing any laughter. Mostly cringing, weak sniveling. The fact that you are so desperate to paint a picture of yourselves as triumphant when it is so clearly we who are laughing makes it funnier.

no shits given, used to it.

eat burgers till you choke you fuckin retard

Says the country living under my countries military/nuclear umbrella lol

Whatever, go watch the toilet water spin the wrong way or play with poisonous snakes or something.

Political schizophrenia

One scooper.

>Iran developed nuclear weapons

Haha no. Whether or not you like it, the nigger made actual progress with the Iranians. Then bumbling jackass Trump came along is helping hardliners win the Iranian election with his threatening rhetoric lol.

>North Korea

Yeah they didn't listen to Obama. And they're not listening to Trump. Because DPRK is Chinas buffer against an American backed state on their border with the peninsula. Either way they still do not have the capability to launch a nuclear attack successfully. It's doubtful that they even have the technology to pair a warhead with their current missiles.

>Russia Annexed

Yep they did. Because Putin is a fuckin james bond villain level dude and when he pulls some shit like that you have two choices. Get into a shooting fight with unmarked Russian troops, or try to prevent them from taking even more.

Meanwhile you can bet your ass that our intelligence services are cooperating on the ground with those resisting the Russian control of Crimea, just like they would have been under Obama.

it would be a drinking game, except you motherfuckers are complete faggots.

>italian
>white

That's not how bingo works. Your meme is bad and you should feel bad.