Why aren't you a fascist yet?

Why aren't you a fascist yet?

>Mosley had two opportunities to be PM
>Was put in jail despite doing nothing wrong
>tfw the empire would have been saved and the world a better place had Mosley won

Hold me lads

This.

It's amazing how hard Chuchill was trying to fuck over Britain. If ANYONE else had been Prime Minister, the world would be a thousand times better.

Even Neville Chamberlaine, who wanted to give Malta and some African colonies to Italy to buy peace in WW2. At least then, Britain would have held onto something instead of having their empire completely dismantled.

>tfw ww2 could have been just the axis against the ussr
JUST

Because I'm not a statecuck

Fascism is for weak-minded faggots.

>Mosley was slandered and lied against
>Communists and jews openly worked to silence him
>Loses his entire lifes ambition and work
>self exiles himself

Please hold me.

>Hitler was a huge angloboo and wished for Britain and Germany to rule the world together
>promised lordship of all the seas to the british in return of just letting him destroy communism and jewish influences
>the crumbling inhuman terror state of stalin not only survived put managed to spread its twisted ideology and festered for decades, even managing to infect the west with cultural marxism before finally croaking

Sometimes I like to think we live in some kind of fucked up alternate universe. The veneration of strength, ability and victory died so we could virtue signal importing literal subhumans and degenerate modern art.

Individualism is for selfish cunts. Democracy is literally letting anyone (even retards) to vote who reached 18.

like I'm constantly one hour away from becoming one. I'm not watching another Mosley video until after the election

Generic truth but eh

>implying im not

Glorious Germanic god-race represent

>>Individualism is for selfish cunts.
>not being a selfish cunt
>2011+6

>proving my point

Fascism = future

just bought 2 of his books
interested to see what he has to say

He seems like the most reasonable of all the fascists Ive heard of

Most palatable for normies

Which ones?

Also

>Most palatable for normies

This is quite true, I've converted a few of my friends to fascism using Mosley's model.

This is sadly also exactly why he lost.

Instead of strengthening his resolve when the system took action against him, he backed down.

He could have been the "British Hitler", but when the time came to take on the Police, he stood back instead of charging forward.

Hope that others will learn from his mistakes, he was a great man and a great leader, but we all know that next time we must never back down, never give in, never base our message on what "the normies" will think is palatable. Instead we must fight for Total Revolution.

RIP Mosley.

My Life and 100 Questions Asked and Answered

What happened with him and the police?

I mean Hitler got himself arrested

Pretty good, especially 100 Questions. I'd also suggest "The Alternative", "The Greater Britain", and "My Answer".

I think user is referring to the Battle of Cable Street in which he followed police orders to cancel his march. The effects of Cable Street on the BUF are really overblown, as he soon after held his greatest meeting yet at Earl's Court.

Alright thank you

Ive been watching some of his old interviews on youtube. Seems like a great guy

It seems like his Jewish policy was totally sensible

Its infuriating listening to people misunderstand what he says about them

>Guys top level Jews are trying to draw us into another massive global war...seems pretty obvious...I think you can trust me because I literally fought for us in WWI
>ANTI SEMITE

>We had to dress up in uniforms because Jews and commies came to our meetings and tried to start shit
>THIS IS VIOLENCE

I am senpai

The one thing the British state never manages to fuck up is character assassination, this is what makes British politics such a dull and depressing affair.

Im exited to read his 100 Questions

I look forward to someone explaining fascism for an English speaking audience

I have a good grasp of what I think it is...but its hard to put your finger on it. Mosley seems like the guy who will be able to do that

Mein Kampf never really did that..although Hitler's journey is quite interesting

Never forget that the USA was one of the biggest factors in the dissolution of the Empire.

>I have a good grasp of what I think it is...but its hard to put your finger on it

I was exactly like that before reading it

If you didn't fight the Germans you would still have it. That goes for WWI and WWII

I teach History

I can't wait to go off on a tangent next year and explain what fascism is to the kiddos when we do WWII

Do it lad. All I learned about Mosley in school was that he was some Hitler fanboy who wanted to be dictator of Britain or something.

I certainly agree with regards to WW1, the UK and Germany were perfect allies. Germany had no large african colonies to compete over (France). No competition in central asia either ( Russian Great Game). But fucking Wilhelm blew it over wanting naval parity and some shitty colonies. That and the UK was a net creditor nation before the war...

I don't like government interference and I'm a mongrel so the fascist tendency towards ethno-nationalism would get me killed

tfw no modern day Mosley

Anglo can't stand Aryan's rising. He'd side with the bolsheviks and even sacrifice his own country to watch them bleed and sufferr.

I will

Evola - Philosopher
Mosley -UK
Hitler - Germany
Mussolini - Italy
Franco - Spain
Leon Degrelle - Occupied Belgium
Cornelius Codreanu - Romania (not sure if he really counts because he got killed before he took power)

>Franco

You should look into Primo de Rivera as well.

Because laws prevent me from doing heroin and fucking little kids.

Does Pinochet count as a fascist?

Free market authoritarian

No.

No, he had no real ideological goals save the expulsion of Marxists.

Chiang Kai-shek, being too nice to European Jews, but in the end sold out by American Jews who were in favor of comminist yake over of China.