WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-white-house-lawyers-research-impeachment/
youtube.com/watch?v=pts-U2Rws64
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0p96miSK8
cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/trump-russians-nut-job-comey/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>. T W O S C O O P S

Come on!

kek

(((CNN SAYS)))

kek

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

>chris morgellons

who?

you guys neen a final solution.

It like, the current week, I mean, really? Fuck dronsal slumps

GRONALD DRUMFFY ERHHHHH

THE SMELL OF IMPEACHMENT IS IN THE AIR

Nope

I'll bet all of the leftists are excited to finally welcome President Pence into office.

>lawyers
>just know

Research wasn't your guys thing anyway.

Sources: White House lawyers research impeachment

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-white-house-lawyers-research-impeachment/

SOURCES

youtube.com/watch?v=pts-U2Rws64

Let them continue to do what they do. Every day that passes they lost more credibility. Trumps pretty much guaranteed a 2nd term thanks to them.

It just means they want to be ready to deal with it if the Dems try and make a move. Sensible thing to do, that's all.

Ahhhh I see now :)

has cnn been right about anything ever?

>Looks at first 3 letters
>OP can fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0p96miSK8

President Mike "Get ready for that electric fence" Pence.

HOLLRY CLENTAN

Trump leaves, White House turns into the Oroville fucking dam.

Who's shocked?

Someone make a useful meme graphic showing
>time Trump took off
>how shortly thereafter did every major jew media launch into an all out false news frenzy

Not even saying this one is false news, just more unnecessary leaks. The WH should have a strategy should fucking wingnuts lose their marbles and go for impeachment. Getting blindsided without strategy would be idiotic.

Whoever is working on it and leaking about it at the same time though needs to stand against a brick wall

desu at least he has a modicum of political skill and some level of reverence for the position

>Drumpf leaves town
>Patriotic Americans take advantage of it and start leaking & gossiping.
These leeches are literally going to spend 8 years leaking information. It will eventually be time to start sending people to jail for treason.

daily reminder: blumpf doesn't want to be president because its too much work.
he is a fat lazy moron who wants to shitpost all day like the rest of us.

more like three months, chief

>White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures... two people briefed on the discussions tell CNN.

>Lawyers in the White House counsel's office have consulted experts in impeachment during the past week...a person briefed on the matter told CNN.

So is that three people or one person who told them?

President Mike "shock 'em straight" Pence.

>Megerian. Armo
>CNN

yeah this one goes in the trash too.

We would all be thrilled to put pence in office desu

>implying Pence wont go down with the ship

Coup d'état while he is overseas.

Tbh

BREAKING NEWS

Who is gonna edit Trump in?

President Mattis would be far better.

ALL bark. No bite.
> Shit ton of accusations and threats
> No follow through

America. 2017

Fuck off CNN.

Then maybe he should've stepped up and been a bigger influence on Trump like Dick Cheney

Pence by himself as president will be another Bush GOP establishment presidency

(((CNN SAYS)))

Good. He's literally a Russian spy and all Sup Forums cares about is some conspiracy like Seth Rich.

$0.02 has been deposited to your account

shieeettttt

BASED PENCE

It's clear to me that the Trump administration was over when it broke that he has two scoops of ice cream and ketchup with his steak. They should have known that this is not acceptable. We can't have a President that eats ketchup with steak or has two scoops. It's just not done.

President Mattis would be great. I wish it was President George S. Patton but the man has left us.

It's over. They wouldn't send the President away on a foreign trip to avoid the media and for the White House to avoid Trump himself if they weren't focused on regrouping to deal with impeachment. Get ready for President Pence, that if he himself doesn't resign, and then you now what that means...pic related.

Former President Donald Trump to Russians:
President Donald Trump bragged to two top Russian officials last week that firing "nut job" FBI Director James Comey eased "great pressure" on him, The New York Times reported Friday.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to the Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
"I am not under investigation" he added.
cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/trump-russians-nut-job-comey/

>Pence takes Trump on a fishing trip

>rumors on twitter
sage this shit

Why do shills always have their images named?

I've always thought pence wasn't scary enough to get dems away from impeachment. We all knew they would try at some point. Mattis "have a plan to kill everyone you meet" should have been VP

Jesus they're not even bothering attributing it to (((anonymous sources))) anymore.

Say it with me:
President "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence

Trump should fire Pence and make Cruz Vice President for the lols.

>the unincorporated hamlet of CNN
Get out of here with that shit, nigger. Literally have more faith in Weekly World News Batboy tales.

COMEY WILL TESTIFY AFTER MEMORIAL DAY
>COMEY WILL TESTIFY AFTER MEMORIAL DAY

CNN is trying their hand at making up news but they made it way too specific and fucked up.

Pence will be moved in by the time he gets back.

Trump's inner circle is conspiring against him, using his ignorance of politics, law, and diplomacy to get him to incriminate himself.

The big reveal of todays NYT story isn't that Trump talked about firing comey with the Russians, or calling Comey a nut job. No, the big story is that there was an official whitehouse memo and contemporaneous notes documenting that this was said. Tillerson, McMasters, or Powell (or if it was taped and transcribed, someone like Bannon or Priebus got a memo written) made sure this got officially documented. This isn't a dumb mistake but a deliberate effort to throw Trump under the bus.

>CNN says
So it's bullshit then.

Or you could realize that the alleged memo is obviously fake

Well, he took TWO scoops...

Basically if some dems ACTUALLY try it, they want to be able to shut it down immediately.

How many times do you need to touch a hot stove to learn that its hot?
Sup Forums defended Trump firing Comey by saying it was due to Session legitimately identifying misconduct. Then, Trump admitted to Lester Holt during an interview that he fired Comey without caring about the Sessions memo.
Then, Sup Forums accused the MSM of unfair Nixon comparisons. And then, Trump tweeted about maybe taping Comey.

It's a pattern: Sup Forums finds an exculpatory reason why Trump acted legitimately and then Trump contradicts that reason on the record. the NYT says it has a memo and you think its fake? You think the NYT would put their credibility on the line with a fake memo when Congress can likely force whitehouse officials to testify under oath about it next week to confirm it?

Listen, I'm just pointing out that Trump is being played. I'm not calling him dumb, just inexperienced and vulnerable in these areas. Trump needs Cruz or another high powered lawyer to help him right now.

Sup Forums is not one person you stupid fag. And yeah, Trump fired comey for mishandling this investigation, but the idea that he would fire comey thinking it would END the investigation is retarded. Obviously it would not. You are calling Trump fucking retarded if you think the memos, which nobody has even claimed to have seen, are real. And while he's certainly no genius, he isn't that fucking dumb. He's dealt with kike lawyers enough to know that wouldn't work.

Why can't trump fuck all of them up for treason against USA?

That's where you're wrong, because really is an idiot and the people still supporting him are real fucking idiots. This is the guy who desperately fell the need to defend his penis size during the national debates because at some point in that previous week Rubio had called him baby hands. The blind support for trump really vindicates everyone's accusations that this board is just full of low IQ autists with no fucking clue.

I think he is going senile but isn't stupid. Very common for early stage dementia patients to have lucid days and then confused 'stupid' days.

Having a senile first term president was bound to happen with longer lifespans (reagan only went senile in term 2).

Can we somehow forcibly remove the following:

CNN
Buzzfeed
NYT
Reuters

and whoever else people pretend to watch / care about?

are you honestly surprised? Trump has managed to single handedly not only resurrect the Russia story line by his own fuck ups but JUST himself so hard people are seriously comparing him to Nixon. Now imagine being one of those cucked staffers who are going to go down with the ship for fucking nothing except a ruined reputation

Accelerationists have been giddy all week. Kewl timeline.