Why are Feminist so triggered over young white conservative women having the ideal female body?

Why are Feminist so triggered over young white conservative women having the ideal female body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsoEV-iYcQU&list=PLgyHT67JvROw6xroefS9Kn6C1u3IpNmsO&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tattoo
Nnnnnnnnnnnope.

>bulge
>female
lel

I can assure you there is a puffy vulva tucked in there.

What's the matter user? Not man enough for a qt gf (male)?

I need photographic proof

>being this obvious about your virginity

Room looks like a sty. I'll pass.

Because it don't take a lot to put up a parking lot

> at work
> in truck with black guy
> girl walking by
> OOOH DAT PUSSY SO FAT LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT A DICK

oh and

> female degenerate mental disorder purge

>conservatism

Is that a dick?

Those are cutting scars. Nasty ones, too.

that's self harm, not a tatt.
ie even more of a red flag.

Good for him having a job. I dont even have 1 of those.

This

lolno i married a cutter those aren't cutting scars unless they are very fresh. Looks like Red Sharpie.

This is the ideal female body. Redditors and newfags may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

How did that work out? I'm currently dating a girl that cuts and I worry that she will never get over it.

It's an underage camwhore from /r9k/ known for showing her cunt to everyone that asked

Yeaaaah.... How the fuck can you say "I have a perfect body, that's why I fuck it up" with a straight face? Psychotic bitches are crazy

well, he was constantly late and drunk when he was there. he got fired and actually was arrested in a big drug ring bust about 1.5 years later

Drop her, or tell her to stop. Cutting is LITTERALLY nothing more than her wanting attention. If she truly wanted to hurt or kill herself, she would. They know they're just small cuts and they'll heal with no real problems except some scars. They do it solely to illicit a response and emotionally control you. It's not healthy in a relationship and if she continues to do it, drop her for caring more about the attention she receives than your feelings.

What's her name?

Goes by Eliza or Ciara. Supposedly got the FBI called on her and a black guy for sharing nudes

I mean come on.....

She was doing it before we dated, and she hid them from me. I don't think it's for attention because she only does them when she is upset with herself and she is afraid of me seeing them.

>how many people won't notice the edit to female

usually they are fatter than that.

>>>cutting
Nice try attention whore.

just a reminder:

there are people in power who have never felt pain before.

is this acceptable?

attention or mental illness.

This is the ideal female body.

Thats still seeking attention. They scar, she knows you'll see them. I'm assuming if you're dating, you're also fucking and she can't hide scars when she's naked. Trust me friend, I did it for 3 years. One day you'll find her bleeding, and you will try everything you can to help her, clean up the cuts etc, and you'll realize they are just cuts. She is self harming without the intent to actually harm herself. If she really wanted to hurt herself she would, but instead she's just emotionally hurting those around her, because she knows what kind of response it will bring.

>"female" is edited
>bulge
LEL

she won't

How do we stop the normalization of fatness in America?

eliza r9k
lmao

Me on the right

WRONG! ANOTHER MISTAKE!

THIS is the ideal female body. Read 'em and weep, lads.

tell her to stop (if she still does it) or you leave her
strip her naked. make photos of her whole body, so you exactly know if any new scars appear.
post the pics on an Imageboard
regularly check her for new scars

start giving masochists first aid kids and bandaids for birthday and christmas gifts.

What's to not like?

tan, tats, and nigger ass. nope. you tried.

how young are you
post undropped balls faggot

Fat tatted whore. Nigger detected.

You don't never go around girls and we both know it.

youre a massive faggot if you wouldnt hit that.

Prove me wrong ncan

she's disgusting

you have poverty of the dick.

I agree
Goota love them cuts

Who is this girl?

i guess i gotta pull from my bag of experience...

i used to put cigarettes out on my arm in public.

totally for attention.

scared some really fine ladies though.

i think i said something to them along the lines of, "it feels like a reward for having successfully shortened my life."

idk i was fucked in the head.

That is one damn fine body.

Agniya Barskaya she is so adorable

Edgy as fuck

OK. Who invited Sup Forums?

Peak performance for what though?

Breeding and being a good housewife, lad.

Stop being fat.

mfw I'm happier with a woman in less shape than that

>bulge doesnt look photoshopped
>couldve shaved legs
>hides throat with phone to hide any sign of adams apple
>boobs are fairly noticeable

thats a man baby

this was a time before i realized that skateboarding was a way more productive way to degenerate.

its like a ritual to purge evil from myself and those who witness it.

edgy wasn't my aim, i was pretty retarded.

Pretty cute but wears her hair too short. Like Alyvia Alyn Lind she would be cuter with good girly long hair.

I kind of like it. Makes her look more unique

Go get some deep and meaningful shit scratched into your greasy skin.

>thats a man baby

"no"

This is the ideal female body

>flag
Yeah just keep taking in Somalians.

>tfw I'm male and used to cut in high school
>didn't know "cutting" was a thing just discovered it by myself
>would fucking mangle my arms in visible areas not hidden ones
>found out later it was a girl thing and they make tiny cuts on their upper thighs

women overrate thier body by about 4 points

wtf im not racist now

>This is the ideal female body
She's way too under dressed for picking cotton. Overalls and work gloves, and she'd be perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsoEV-iYcQU&list=PLgyHT67JvROw6xroefS9Kn6C1u3IpNmsO&index=2

this is ideal femael body

It's not a deal breaker but it definitely knocks her down a point or two.

Not at all. She's got a gorgeous, meaty, puffy little pussy down there waiting for me to gnaw on it.

grody

every "girl" posted on Sup Forums is a man until theres proof that its not.

Cutter are such attention whores, ugh.

digits dont lie, she is a fucking queen
slaayyy girrllll

cutter => borderline personality disorder => crazy town
>t.former cutter dater

Feminists will flip out about "fat acceptance" and demand we treat land whales like we would healthy women, but you never hear about "thin acceptance". Instead they go on campaigns to keep "too thin" models out of work. Aren't feminists supposed to be supporting a woman's right to work?

Or better, a hair jungle.

feels sad man
oh pernicious jew what you've done to white women won't be forgotten.

I mean you can ask on /r9k/ for the nudes, but you will get banned for requesting cp. She was 13 or 14 when she gave them out.

It makes her less feminine. I want to hypnotize her and turn her into a good girl.
So, just like the Russian girls you like so much?

Who's this cutie?

Please stop. You're making me want her.

Is this one of those refugees in Finland?

>tattoos

emily bloom has the ideal female body

Please don't post this kind of shit. I hate myself for finding that girl attractive. I wish I exclusively liked adults but my dick cannot tell a 12 year old and a 20 year old apart. I go to a thread that has nothing to do with my mental illness yet people change topics and swirl it around to just remind me of how a sick human being I am. Fuck it. I go to Sup Forums to distract me from my personal struggle and to pay attention to other issues. This isn't Sup Forums.

You're not alone.

Watching the human body heal itself is fascinating.

>to just remind me of how a sick human being I am

nigger why are you in Sup Forums
this site is pedo central since its creation
where the fuck did you think pedobear and fbi chris came from

Gah that midriff is causing me to get a half boner. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I hope she stays tattoo free when she grows up.

As someone with schizophrenia, (diagnosed multiple times) I self harm but it's during periods of intense disassociation where I feel like I'm trapped in my body. It's a way for me to rebel against myself, as dumb as it sounds. For me I genuinely hate people in real life knowing what I do, so I never bring attention to it.

>nigger
>ideal

Pick one.

body looks good to me

shame about the hair

I already said that this isn't Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for politics, not talking about how hot little girls are