Its time to create a Seth Rich happening NOW

A white house petition to initiate an investigation into the murder of Seth Rich. There is little chance of an investigation but if the signature minimum is reached, the white house must respond. The response is the short term goal. I'm fucking sick of fucking investigating and fucking waiting. I want blood.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

original thread

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863/
archive.is/t5JjE
pandas4bernie.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Signatures don't do shit. We need to meme it like bill Clinton is a rapist at the World Series. NBA finals incoming..."His Name Was Seth Rich" on air

This is getting some momentum on gab. Slow on twatter. Get out your patches niggers and start a meme war. I'm sick of waiting for a happening.

100,000 Signatures in 30 Days

Get an official update from the White House within 60 days.

Signatures guarantee a response you lazy monkey.

I will do this shit myself. I'm not letting this drop.

Abump

Go

This guy's teeth are glowing yellow.
He deserved every single shot he got, the unhygienic fucking faggot.

I'm also saging this thread as a means of showing disrespect towards OP for trying to help this man's cause.

Sage.

bump

No, SAGE and don't forget to BRUSH your TEETH.

Bump for Seth

bumping because maybe this will catch on. so far nothing has come of this shit.

Happening

This is going to be my Friday night. Keep going until I get the twatter ban.

52 signatures. The petition has only been up a few hours. A little more momentum on twatter. This may turn into a meme war yet.

Doesn't matter anymore since no one cares I'm fine with Syria war regardless
> pol is full of shills today

The DNC killed Seth Rich

Keep going. Push this petition. Get this shit trending. I don't care if I'm only poking the bear, I need a happening.

is right,but we should be vocal. Make signs and what not, show your support in public.

I will collapse a few countries this weekend.

Can we get a Seth Rich timeline plus all the discoveries Sup Forums has made so far? I may have missed some today.

Bump

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”

― Mark Twain

ATTEMPTED COUP UNDER WAY

NOT A DRILL

bump

(((They)))

61 signatures. I should just buy 100,000 emails and spend all weekend signing myself.

Same old shit. Samuel Clements died in 1910 and he knew.

Walking the streets of DC at 4 AM.... I'd call that a suicide.

This thread needs some energy.

beware the useful idiots. it's both democrats and republicans. why else do you think it was a choice between trump and clinton in the first place?

Yeah, he shot himself in the back twice. Good one!

>i've literally never saw someone post this way

bump

bumpo

>faking signatures because only a small group of rural retards think it's real
kek

Agreed.

bump

Small group of retards, Julian Assange, and Kim Dot Com. A few others I think...

Anyone have a link to the thread the surgery resident posted in?

>a Swede
>a literal 500 lb hacker
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they deleted the thread. pic related.

Is it surprising to anyone else that no one has bombed one of this asshole's offices? Fuck, their names have been floating around since January, 2016. It is a testament to how sane we all are that no one like B[redacted] F[redacted] hasn't been shot on his way home from work.

thread link for what its worth.

>attn. all operators
We are in phase 3
>auth. code- 478sigmaroger92
The veil will be lifted this weekend

Damn, I really wanted to read that thread.

The last thing you actually want is an investigation, because it would kill your best catch all conspiracy. Best to leave it so you can pretend whatever you need to satisfy your political self validation

65 signatures. It's getting hotter on gab but this is too slow.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863/

They guarantee a response but not a timeframe. You pulled 60 days out of your ass. The white house could wait until election day to bring it up.

You didn't go to the site. It says 60 days on the white house site.

What if the DNC finds a random chimp to pin this crime on? I feel like once we get closer to pinning this all on them the DC police are going to come out saying they found the killer and his name was Jaquan.

Thanks!

Some bigger twatter users are retweeting. 20k+ follower just retwatted the petition.

Pasted from /r/conspiracy archive.is/t5JjE

We now have confirmation /u/MeGrimlock4 and /u/Pandas4Bernie are Seth Rich's Reddits and @Panda4Progress and @Pandas4Bernie are his Twitters. The emails and phone numbers are the smoking gun!

We need to move fast, get it to the top, keep it there. This information alone confirms that Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter and he hated Hillary, Seth Rich was the DNC leaker, and DNC KNEW about it!!! Don't worry, EVERYTHING is archived, screenshotted, dropboxed, pastebinned, etc.

-Yesterday morning /pol discovered that Seth's Twitter/Instagram handle is Panda4Progress and that he follows Reddit on Twitter, so he must have a Reddit account. On Twitter Panda4Progress is followed by and talks to the verified Split rideshare account.

-Last night /u/niceandtoastyplease put out a call to help search for said Reddit account

-We used publicly available information about Seth's interests and hobbies to find his Reddit account soon after, /u/MeGrimlock4. He publicly divulges his email address in one of his posts about a lost dog, seth.c.rich at gmail.com and pol has proof that the other email address in the post belongs to his dad. Further he mentions his friendship with the Owner of Split, who follows Panda4Progress on Twitter. The account was immediately archived and shared here around midnight last night.

-Immediately after the revelation, /u/FricasseeingRabbit found a VERY SIMILAR username /u/Pandas4Bernie that has Reddit, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts (Pandas4Bernie2016 on Tumblr)- which ties in PERFECTLY with the recent evidence that Seth Rich was also behind the Dec 2015 Bernie "hack" of the DNC. This account ALSO stopped posting around the same time Seth's others did.

-A few minutes later /u/RunMeMyMoney noticed that last month ANDREW THERRIAULT, DNC Data Science Manager from 2014-2016 retweeted a tweet calling a group of pandas an embarrassment and TAGGED SETH RICH's handle Panda4Progress. WHY is a Seth Rich an embarrassment for getting gunned down in a random robbery incident? THE DNC KNEW SETH WAS THE LEAKER

Update- Therriault is quivering in his boots and has deleted his Tweet a couple minutes ago but THE INTERNET IS FOREVER

(Confirmed) Gmail- seth.c.rich

(Confirmed) Reddit- MeGrimlock4

(Confirmed) Twitter- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Instagram- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Gmail- Panda4Progress

(Confirmed) Reddit- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Twitter- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Tumblr- Pandas4Bernie2016

(Confirmed) Gmail- Pandas4Bernie

(Confirmed) Imgur- pandas4bernie.imgur.com/

(Suspected) Voat- ??? Let's find it, he follows Voat on Twitter

78 signatures. Definitely not viral but its trending that way. It's reached approx 40,000 twatter users. About 10,000 gab.