This was posted earlier but it got taken down

This was posted earlier but it got taken down.

Long story short, girl gets an abortion. She posts it on Facebook looking very happy and proud of her actions. Both are SJW to the max and antifa members. Once upon a time, I was friends with the boyfriend. He was a great guy (I thought) but it would seem he has gone down an evil path. As a Christian, I cannot seem to let this not bother me.

How can you be so sick in the mind?

>How can you be so sick in the mind?
thats how:
>Both are SJW to the max and antifa members.

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on
The final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold
To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer
You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and
Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life
You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

ABAR BA'ESH! MOLOCH IS PLEASED.

>raggedy
>occult tattoos
>SJW
Did you expect anything less from a possessed soul?

How can you be proud of an abortion damn it, fucking disgusting.
I agree completely that women should be able to abort, but it's not something to be light about.

>She posts it on Facebook
what is it?

>How can you be proud of an abortion damn it
someone else put the text on the image, she's happy she's pregnant.

Her cavalier attitude is disgusting and morally wrong, but think about the piece of trash degenerate she would have raised, are we ultimately better off?

I dont understand how we have strayed so far from God. Even the atheists have to disagree with this being dark.

This is so fucking disgusting it's almost hard to imagine what went through these sick, warped, degenerate murderers' minds. SIKCENING!

we should praise god that there's not another human in this world with a shit mother. believe me, it's for the best

Disgusting.

Hang her

I am an atheist mate and I think it's disgusting

I hope you're right

Do you honestly want these people raising s child?

If it was a boy, they'd probably stuff him in a dress and give him hormone therapy before he turned 3.

There are fates worse than death.

Their entire ideology can be surmised as "Fuck Dad"

>Long story short, girl gets an abortion.
>Both are SJW to the max and antifa members.
And you're against this?

This is why I can't be against abortion despite it technically being baby killing because it self-selects way too nicely.

>Lefty not spawning in a junior antifaggot into the world triggers the Christian
semitic religions were a mistake

So, OP, did you offer to adopt or pay the couple monthly for the child to live, once it's born?

No? Oh, okay.

Look to the bright side, a child born in a shit SJW family would surely rebel agains't them.

Either way, it's not like she had the right to kill her child

It’s easy to understand when you realize how the mind of a leftist works. They’re not “pro”-rights of minorities, animals, women, impoverished nations, or any other cause for the disenfranchised behind which they claim to rally. Note that they always blame some successful, dominant group in society for the ills they oppose and seek to punish that group on behalf of the supposedly disenfranchised.
It is not and never has been about helping the downtrodden rise.

It is about destroying the successful, the effective, and the independent members of society. Not because they are doing anything that actually violates the rights of others, but precisely because they are successful, effective, and independent. Their sin is not some act of violence or fraud, but the mere state of being healthy human beings capable of sustaining themselves.

Rand called this “hatred of the good for being good,” and it embodies the soul of the modern left, or at least its useful idiot arm–SJWs, environmentalists, occupy, white knights, etc.). They will side with anything that is anti-US, anti-white male, anti-capitalist, and anti-Western.

They kill babies to compensate for their own inherent inferiority - they take their frustration out on the weak who can't fight back.

>posts literal white trash

>Hey I'm going to illegally dispose this toxic waste of mine in this river
>You're against this? Did you offer to dispose of it or pay for the disposal fees yourself?
>No? Oh, okay.

Why has noone posted her name, address, etc. yet?

Getting an abortion is one thing and indeed I am not opposed to it.
What I am opposed to though is the posting online of ones happiness about it. I have known several women in my life who have aborted children and it was never a happy occasion for either them or (if they had them still near) their partner.

That OP pic makes me rage. If it is genuine then the couple responsible for it need to seriously consider whether their own continued existence on this planet can be justified.

Its is 08.50 here and I am angry already. I had better go do some chores to get over it.

>Christian
>posting on Sup Forums
>doesn't think God is important enough to be spreading the gospel on a Friday evening, goes on internet instead

Respect others legally made choices. You don't like it? Tell congress to change the law, make it illegal.

I'm against abortions if it's not due to some rape or incest but honestly i feel that her aborting that child is the best thing that could happen. Just imagine what kind of bastard that little prick would've been if he was raised by this degenerate trash.

>her
kikebook.com/morgan.aspenson.3
>her bf
kikebook.com/throttlerat

>Christian
dumbass or 0/10

>covered in no-job shit
>huge nose
>fat

No man would ever love this.

shes not happy

She's /ourgirl/ pol!

OP, you're not going to be able to make them feel bad for their actions, but you can male them feel bad for posting this and potentially make them look bad to their SJW Antifa friends. If you have a GF or wife (or if you don't just pretend you do) make a comment on the post saying that you and your wife/GF have been trying to conceive for over a year and she has continually miscarried. Then say that she happened to see this image while you were scrolling through Goybook and got excited thinking it was a pregnancy announcement, since seeing them gives her hope that she will eventually get to make one of her own. But, when she looked at the picture and realized what it said, she immediately started crying and has been inconsolable for hours because you thought it was funny to make a joke out of her and thousands of other women that would give anything to be able to carry the child that you just threw in the dumpster.

That should be enough to make at least a sizeable group of their friends turn on them.

We all have different ways of coping with horror, pretending it's fine is one. They know what they've done is evil, they can feel it, we all can, and it will never leave them.

I doubt that relationship will last much longer.

Try to be compassionate I guess. Not much else can be done now.

Hopefully her child will come back to get her like in pic related.

What is the problem here? A literal subhuman has aborted her genetically inferior spawn and has spared the world another subhuman. I am happy.

Someone do the ritual for the botchling.

This is bait

>poser punx

And look at that god damn hook-nose

Unfortunately, no it is not bait. If you want to believe that then okay fine, I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I saw something that was horrifying and I decided it to share.

I can't stay I'm "pro-abortion" exactly, I think it should be available, legal, and safe, but people should practice birth control. And it always seemed to be that it would be a solemn affair, something that isn't necessarily mourned but definitely not celebrated.

I don't know, I'm not a fucking woman.

>As a Christian
You already know how people can be like this. There is evil in this world, and these people are evil. They tolerate evil, encourage evil, do evil, and worship evil. And all the while demons laugh.

It was probably for the better.

If I was that creature's fetus I would have thrown myself onto the rusty coathanger gladly.

>Implying the congress care about what you think

Must have been a nigger baby

Kek sh'allah.

That isnt such a bad idea user

Typical judgmental Christian assface

We should all celebrate the abortion of that degenerate cunt's spawn.

those anti teen pregnancy programs in school must be working well, fuck carrying around a 5 pound bag of flour everywhere let's make a cake.

Abortion is wrong, but at the very least a child won't have to be raised by two antifa retards

This

Do it

What better way to depict her as the majority Boogeyman oppressing the innocent minority who have trouble conceiving and would do anything to bear a child

>user, lie so they make them feel bad.

Ah, social conservative morals.

lucifarians and witches sacrificing their first born children to satan have always been around. life is a constant struggle against the forces of darkness and their willing servants.

Thank you everyone who gave some good feedback. I dont mean to sound like a pussy.. it just really bothered me is all. Thanks guys

Abortion may be considered legal, but it is definitely not something to be proud of. At all.

This bitch is literally celebrating and joking about killing her own child for whatever reason. Its not empowering, its an abomination.

We do my friend, we do.
If there is a Hell though, I'll be glad to see her down there with me.

Dont say that, Im sure you are one of the good ones

It's a good thing to see. You would want the child to grow up with those parents? I like how SJW and Antifa culture is essentially suicidal. We need to feed stupid people to these organizations as a form of covert eugenics.

I believe I'm already subject for Hell for not having faith.
Sorry user, it's just the way it might have to be.

Sweden bro knows. Godspeed, brother.
t. Swedish/Anglo ancestry

Swe/anglo best racebastards.

Indo-European master race. This triggers the jew.

What exactly am I looking at here?

I'm for women being able to decided on whether or nor they should have an abortion. It's there choice. A choice that will forever haunt them if they have any soul at all.

Abortion shouldn't be something to be celebrating about.

>Proclaim that you follow the Jewish war god YHWH from the pre-Jewish semitic pantheon of gods
>>Where did we go wrong?
What did he mean by this?

Who cares if this ugly cunt isn't going to have a kid that will grow up to be just like her? fuck christfags

one less ugly human in a world with 8 billion people is not a big deal

they should euthanize the pre-mother while they're at it

if you praise God for the death of any human being than you're not a christian sorry

I'm pro choice but I don't see how one could express glee at getting an abortion. With a mentality like that you know more are going to be on the way.

as an atheist this bothers me
goes to show how retarded an sjw can be
people who get abortions are not happy about it, they don't celebrate
this person is a sociopath.

>As a Christian, I cannot seem to let this not bother me.
I don't believe in god, but find the celebration of taking a life like that absolutely fucking horrible, why these people think they are the good guys is beyond me

They should be hanged by the neck until dead.

Is this actually real or is this a pic of someone who is announcing a pregnancy and you wrote "it's aborted" on it?

No person should be unwanted, only in a sick degenerate JEWISH society is this acceptable.

I loathe abortion but I think it should be legal. That girl is damaged forever. Your only option is to troll her. Set your google calender to her babys birthday for a start. Also go to a baby formula site. sign her up. Baby formula sites send out two cans of free formula to expectant mothers. Only good that can come from this is if she stops some girl 20 years from nwo from doing the same thing.

when you tell yourself most of your adult life that a human baby is "just a fetus" and refer to it as things like "parasite" and "vagina gremlin"
you don't think of it as a human being or even alive anymore you regard it as equally as a tumor (another name retarded degenerates call unborn babies)
so to this waste of air it's perfectly rational to be smiling about removing that "inconvenient tumor"
most women who get abortions these days don't even cross their mind that they're ending a life let alone that of a human being
it's just a surgical procedure to remove a growth

Ofc, its some other mammal fetus

this is the kind of person who would have their dog put to sleep because they found an awesome apartment, but the owner doesn't allow pets.

Your fate isn't sealed jackass. As long as you still breath you still have a chance to make peace with God

>actually being happy about taking a life
If you're not filled with some sort of regret I wouldn't even consider you sane, especially if you were a woman.

Confirmed degenerate. Look at her FB page; piercings, tats, and all the usual SJW bullshit. It's hideous. To be so cavalier about ceasing an human life. I have 3 children and this makes me sad and angry.

I disagree. These are the kinds of people that will go to any extent to protect animals, but ZERO to protect an unborn human. Most SJWs are big time animal lovers.

That's pretty funny. Get over it faggot, do you really want more little liberal retards running around?

>women
>sane
But seriously, unless you're willing to raise and pay for that kid, you have no right to give a shit.

proof?

Protecting the (((four legged jew)))

please tell me this is a larp or some pasta from a video game and not some real shit ?

Not true. Studies show that women in particular turn far more Conservative AFTER they have given birth. It's nature's way. She might have stopped wasting time with SJW nonsense and just been a garden variety liberal, and been spared the rope.....

what this guy saidretard
its like you fringe agnostics with Christian backgrounds don't realize that even murderers go to heaven if they repent and stop murdering

I need mansplaining.

>I am an atheist
Hello newfag, >>reddit is that way

The best way to spread Christian life is by example, live a righteous life and those who are smart and worthy will follow

A Freemason hall. Fuckers are big on their hermetic magic. Still unsure how much they're /ourguys/ but the blatant hermetic witchcraft is heretical AF (but then a lot of what passes for Roman Catholic and Pentecostal practice looks like hermetic practice).

Good. Abortions for degenerates like that should be mandatory. That kid would have just suffered with so much mental illness.

Antifa need to be exterminated

Actually that's an anti-Masonic exhibit in Spain which was made during the Franco era IIRC. Real Masonic halls look nothing like that.