Why do you hate muslims while at the same time holding similar views to the ones you try to attack them for Sup Forums...

Why do you hate muslims while at the same time holding similar views to the ones you try to attack them for Sup Forums? Is it jealousy? envy?

Truthfully? They are generally not white or Christian. These identities matter to Sup Forums in spite of perceived similarities in other areas.

Islam is a moon worshiping death cult.

I hate muslims because of shit like Rotherham. Pakis are the scum of the earth.

>1. Muhammad was a child molester
>2. Religion of peace and suicide bombers

I'm a colorist.

Muslims always try to bait with the most beautiful, whitest looking woman to try convincing people that Islam is harmless. Its a fucking death cult that not even Muslims want to be a part of.

>similar views
How about you go back to where you came from?

1. I'm against white genocide
2. I'm atheist like most of Sup Forums. LARPing religious doesn't actually make you religious. 95% of Sup Forums values secularism and free thought.

Islam is just shit, and so are "people" practicing it. It can be right about some points (particularly on usury), but this dont stops it for being shit religion unfitting for civilization overall.

Cause I hate myself

I only hate arrogant Muslims. Islam has good and bad aspects, but they have many severe missteps in trying to do good. Like a little kid that tries to help and fucks everything up.
>virginity is important
>therefore you should get childbrides and mentally groom them since you can't trust anyone that hits puberty
>homosexuality and transsexuality are worthy of death
>but pedophilia and molestation against prepubescent boys and girls are not
>birthrates are important
>so get four wives which leads to risks of incest
>modesty is important
>so gang-rape and murder women that aren't wearing their scarf properly
>Jews are fucking evil
>but lets have a Jewish religion focused on a Jewish god through the lens of a schizophrenic white camel trader
>revealing your powerlevel is dangerous
>taqiyya
>my faith should be judged on its merits
>schizophrenic prophet also revealed the Satanic verses and died in the same way he said he would if he was a false prophet
>we should respect our Arabic pagan traditions
>we should force our traditions and values on others through Jihad
Need I go on? I'm a cheap buy, OP. If Ahmed and Mahmoud invite me to go eat kebabs and shoot AK-47s out in the woods while listening to Omar Souleyman, while bitching about the Jews and degeneracy, I'm going to like Ahmed and Mahmoud and say they're my kind of people. If Ahmed and Mahmoud start saying that Muhammad dindu nuffin and that he was the pinnacle of mankind, and that Islam should be followed to the letter, rather than reform all but the most redpilled aspects, then I'm going to dissociate myself from Ahmed and Mahmoud.

Truck of Peace

>he thinks the christcucks on here aren't serious half the time

>reform
>the reason why christianity was (((hijacked)))
>the reason why islam is the only legit threat to the (((hijacker)))

i swear to god burgers are too dumb to realize why christianity is so cucked

Gotta fight fire with fire
Also, I care about liberty

>he genuinely believes that Islam in its current state is perfectly fine and that we should be worried about it getting hijacked
>he genuinely believes I give a shit about Christianity even though it's a Jewish religion, just like Islam
>he genuinely believes that Islam is a threat to the kikes rather than one of their weapons
You frogmen are the biggest fucking faggots I have ever seen. Islam needs to be reformed or abolished entirely. It was already on its way to reform, given how fucking based Islamic countries were in Hitler's time onward, but then Israel and its lobby in the U.S. had to fuck it all up and send them back to the stone age. If you seriously want to start saying "Oh, well the kikes..." in apologetics for mudslimes, then you better enjoy sucking on your phallic bread before the next truck of peace does us all a favor and removes you from the genepool.

islam
pros:
-no jews
-no womens rights
-no faggotry
-cute, maybe slightly inbred, submissive waifu
-get to yell allahu akbar
cons:
-"Muslims aren't white. BTFO shitkins, fucking sandniggers"

Most of Sup Forums are focused on ethno-nationalism over civic nationalism. Not to mention there /are/ libertarians on this board that are opposed to authoritative regimes. Don't be a Stacy and assume it's all down to jealousy; what a cop-out.

>Islam is a threat to the kikes rather than one of their weapons
>what is hezbollah
>what is iran that want to nuke the kikes

Six Flags this week

>what is bosnia

>>tfw some nigga from Sup Forums is fucking hot ass musliminas and working on a second wife, while you whack off.

Sunni Islam has been hijacked too. Always playing both sides.

>everything happening on pol is legit
fuck off newfag

look this
shia are the one i was referring to

Tout a fait.

Many are atheists. and i mean many. If apostasy didnt meant death/prison/community and family pressure then Islam would barely exist. They all moan in private how ridiculous and stupid it all is.

>what is Islamic State
>what is Al Qaeda
>what is Taliban
Need I make myself clearer?
>Iran
>FUCKING IRAN
>he doesn't know that Iran is generally Shi'a
>he doesn't know that Shi'a is a "heretical" branch of Islam
>he doesn't know that Shi'a is basically reformed Islam in practice
>he doesn't know that Shi'a Muslims are public enemy number one in the Islamic community
>he doesn't know that the only based version of Islam is the Islam that rejects Islam

similar views?
fuck you im tired of all these fucking mudslimes
and all the niggers nigging.

fuck this gay earth, bullshit fucking fuck

it's literally their stupid clothing.

>He's a retard who doesn't know anything about shia

I've toyed with the idea of becoming a Muslim.

They do hate the jew.

I don't hate muslims. I hate that they are invading our countries.

You're a fucking retard tbqh
this

Islam is the wrong Religon. Christianity is correct.
>why not 2+2=5 Sup Forums? 5 is practical 4 it's just 1 digit off.

boi this as some high quality retardation i won't even waste time answering your points

then go follow your leader and kiss some refugee feet

As a conservative Christian, I dress modestly, believe in chastity before marriage, acknowledge that women were created to be homemakers, etc.

Mohammed allowed sex slaves, rape and murder of nonbelievers. I cannot support this. I also don't support FGM and child marriage.

Yes, quite, exactly. You've got it Mehmet, now hop on the train to Kostantiye.

the same reason they hate other societies that hold similar views to them
these views are the same views that have always been held during times of tribal warfare and they are not my tribe
pol has simply caught on to the fact that the west is already engaged in a tribal war and we will lose if we don't respond soon

I don't hate them. I hate jihadists They are like niggers with their lack of understanding certain things. You could explain to a Muslim that because of the terrorist jihadi actions of others who identify as being a Muslim, it is the responsibility of the Muslim community to find such extremists hiding among them and to out them, so as to keep their own image clear, and just like trying to tell niggers to take care of their own niggers that make life worse for them, they just don't get it. They refuse to accept responsibility in that way.

But these same people will also then stereotype westerners and say were responsible for our own fuck ups too.

Fucking everyone keeps pointing out the sliver in someone else's eye, but no one notices the sliver in their own eye. It's madness. Utter madness.

Why do you love Muslims so much while hating us for having the same views as Muslims?

Stupid nigger.

bump

this

After deploying to the middle east, I realized a critical point of friction between my values and that if my Islamic cohorts is that they tend to fuck little boys dressed up as girls and I typically shun that kind of behavior

pretty much this

they look different so they're bad, despite believing in 95% the same shit

don't like something so i blow it up or destroy it in some other such way

t. muslim

>No Jews
The world's only Jewish state is in the most heavily Muslim region of the world also mossad funds ISIS
>No faggots/degeneracy
Are you serious Muslims love pederesty and Iran is like number 2 in the world for gender reassignment surgeries
Bonus: Muslims are some of the most inbred people on the planet

i don't rape their women for not wearing a cross

Girl in OP has nice feet desu

But I don't believe the same things as them

Muslims and i have very different ideas, but we occasionally agree on policies. No reason to not gas them all.

Because we can look at them and their history. It's a culture of inferiority. If they were succesful at some point, they have bred it out of themselves through their culture. We can look at them today and see that they are mostly criminals and have lower IQs. You need a culture that breeds excellence, and Islam can't do that. Dominating your own territory is something you should do anyway, it's not patented by Islam for fuck sake.

This guy gets it.

>Genetics are only cosmetic

Islam is hijacked, it's literally the truck driving straight into Europe at full speed with no other purpose than to destroy.

>-no jews
>Mossad controlled ISIS
Come on now

>Jealousy
I think it's projection in their case

>while at the same time holding similar views to the ones you try to attack them
>similar views
No.

this
>similar views
>except for the pedophilia, resentment of women, hatred of Christianity, and wanton, purposeless violence

If you don't understand the rhetoric against Muslims, then you are an uneducated cunt who should read some medieval history

Yeah, read a book for once instead of getting your facts from Salon

>Why do you hate muslims, they only want you to convert or die to their religion

I love mulims, please tell me more

you're right OP I wanna convert

A dead Moslem is the best Moslem. Let there be a billion best Moslems.

Because they havent yet advanced to the intellectual or legal level to function in civil society, yet they try to force their way in and then complain when the society they chose to come to is not a cognitively deprived barbaric hellhole.

only to feminized liberals the traditionalist position looks "totally like islam". You're so washed with progressivism all the other differences are fogged.

cons:
-lick the floor 5x a day
-circumsision mandatory

Sup Forums is satire. Islam isn't.

Just because your enemy has similar views to you does not make him your friend. Sup Forums and muslims believe the things they do because those things, generally fascist and traditionalist views, make for strong societies. But they are still enemies, because both muslims and Sup Forums want the same thing, and only one can have it.

That thing is western society.

You are idiot.

Because they're all retarded cousinfuckers /thread

Just because I think fags are degenerate doesn't mean I think they should be thrown off buildings or stoned to death.

This

Nice.