Redpill me on Ben Shapiro, Sup Forums

Is he actually of any significance or just another kike in the wheel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XVikn-nNKGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suggest Muslim immigration or refugees for Israel and watch his libertarian objectivity fall by the wayside.

He's Jewish. However based he might seem at times, it's literally all you need to know.

I was afraid of that.

He's pretty based. The closest to fair & balanced commentary on politics & current events. Advocates for free speech without being a vulgar nigger like Milo, hates PC culture, and doesn't hate or adore Trump administration; he judges him by his actions without bias.

this

He's against mass migration of any kind for US or any developed country. He shows more loyalty to America than Israel.

hes alright on a lot of the major issues but hes got that kike agenda under the surface and its just barely contained.

>suggest influx of people with non-libertarian, non-individualist, non-western cultures and values and see his logical conclusion
ftfy

Hes an ally.... for now

Hello Adam Schlomowitz Kikestei

Fuck of ZOG shills

Ben Kikepiro is a pathetic kike
His latest spergout about how Marine le Pen is bad and silence on Macron being a Rotshi!d agent only underline that

You have to see his asspainery about antisemenism he constantly pulls .
>Muh 9 gorrilion
>Muh antisemenism

>Milo, Spencer and every single non jewishh (Milo is just larping as one btw he's Greek ) ,right wing persona is vilified on pol
>Le based ((((((Shapiro))))
Really buzzes the buzzers

He's, and I think I can say this safely, my favorite jew. Anyone disagree?

He's logical and reasonable on everything but Israel. I've only heard him spout religious arguments
>muh promised land

Well at least he is orthodox jew, so he hate liberal/atheist jews just as much as you do

He is the only guy that the left has never even come close to beating in a debate. They have literally no one that can beat him.

Perhaps Tim Wise. I fear this man. He's a beast.

On anything from the Middle East he's kind of too pro-Palestine, weird
other than that, pretty good analyst, his podcast is definitively better than his twitter feed. Tries to give as much of an unbiased opinion as he can, and basically, knows his stuff.

Andrew Klavan's podcast is better tho.

Are you kidding me? He's against Palestine & pro Israel.
youtu.be/XVikn-nNKGI

i like him when he talks about specific laws because he's knowledgeable and intelligent.
but I hate when he talks about domestic or foreign policy.

this
he tells everyone else that their feelings dont matter but when he is made fun of we are expected to care

Some things he says is right and a lot is wrong. That said Sup Forums could definitely learn from Shapiro when it comes to debates and wit though. The guy is good at that stuff.

Good at combating basic bitch leftist arguments but cannot be trusted overall.

>Is he actually of any significance or just another kike in the wheel?

Depends, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you agree with Romney and McCain? Because he's their guy.

Fun fact: Both him and Crowder represent a small minority of the Republican base, which is why their preferred candidate got trampled, both went #NeverTrump at some point, and then got demolished by the God-Emperor.

Careful hanz, wouldn't want the diversity police to break down your door and haul you away

Kill yourself

Tim wise is a spineless racist faggot parading around as some well-to-do activist

benny boy can make a good argument sometimes... however he is controlled opposition. he never forgave the republicans for throwing his dad under the bus

i heard he threw a tantrum and recked his room to the antichrist superstar album when him and his mom had to move out of their mansion because she didnt make enough to pay for the property tax on the building. i also heard he left the cd playing after they left and the people who bought the mansion were some what sickened by it and the shapiro family had to pay for the damages

not sure whos kids shapys dad fucked but he fucked the wrong one. even jews dont get to fuck just any ones kids. they got rules mister

he tried to torpedo the trump campaign by getting the campaign manager fired over a faulty assault allegation fired by a woman he had a crush on

literally worse than sjws

see
Shappi detests Trump, but is forced to bend the knee, otherwise it's the Glenn Beck corner.

He's basically a gateway to the truth. At least, he was for me. He counter signals SJWs, but believes nobody should have a sense of identity. Except jews.

"It's not holocaust denial"

Smart guy and good debater but at times the right-wing version of a SJW.

I wont forgive Ben for that, ever.
Literally pushed fake news.