BREAKING: COMEY TO TESTIFY IN PUBLIC

cnbc.com/2017/05/19/comey-agrees-to-testify-in-open-before-senate-intelligence-committee.html

Who thinks Trump will go under oath to try and refute him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/865701424113610752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go read about what Chris Cornell did yesterday moron

>Trump
>under oath
what would that prove?

nutjob... check..
showboat... check.

elaborate user

Trump doesn't care. Comey is old news. Trump's biggest priority is jobs. Create enough jobs and the swamp is fucked.

Don't insult Trump like that

So my threads earlier about Weiner get jail time for being a pedo didn't get any attention and got slid, but this nothing shit gets spammed all over Sup Forums?

>trump dead man walking

BOMB NORTH KOREA

He probably wants to clear the air of any rumors swirling around that he withheld information about a possible case of Trump obstructing justice.

I mean, it's pretty clear Trump is going to be impeached guys. Saying things under oath is basically the only way to Trump can get out of this.

Weiner being jailed for being a pedoshit is actually the nothing-burger story. Justice is being served, and he's being prosecuted. He also is not in a position of power. That's a done deal.

Open your fucking eyes, even you can't be so stupid to think that the Weiner news is as important or big as the happenings today revolving around Comey/Trump (the actual fucking President, not a nobody like Weiner).

>HURR SHILL, THX SHARIABLUE

Open your eyes. Stop pretending you're this stupid.

>provides FBI with real time intel inside the trump cartel
>FBI still has literally nothing
really makes you think

Leftists hilariously believing that this isn't good for the God Emperor.

He's going to show up with his lawyer and probably won't say anything new.

It's for his own personal PR.

He'll save personal opinions for his book, I'd bet.

I think Wiener goes much deeper. This is just the tip and it stinks of something more sinister. I have seen bigger one's than this, but we can't cut this off. We need to shove it down the throat of every one until they swallow what's coming.

What a fucking shitstorm, this is near impossible to keep up with.

Don't joke about pence. He is a batman like figure who uses emperor palpatine like powers, created by his own custom steampunkesque superhero equipment, to render his opponents straight with bolts of lightening. He is fighting in the shadows against enemies to horrible to even contemplate

My predictions:

- He gets asked about being showboat, grandstander. He zings Trump. "Trump is into self promotion."

- He claims he dindu nuffin wrong. He was just trying to be objective.

- Trump wasn't under investigation.

- Never asked me to drop any investigation.

- I'm the good guy, here.

- I was just doing my job.

- I ain't no snitch. I ain't no traitor. I ain't Hillary's patsy.

- I'm misunderstood.

- I'm a family man.

- I'm a man of god.

- "Nation is divided."

Good. I can't wait to see what this loud mouth faggot has to say about his general lack of prosecution of the scum in washington throughout his tenor as director especially with the 8 years of high treason known as the Obama administration.

Also, I can't wait to see what he has to say about Russia and why they all of a sudden decided to get active when someone decided to clean up Washington vs. the pussy administration that chose not to do anything about them or any threat to the nation for 8 years.

COMEY ALREADY TESTIFIED REGARDING THIS MATTER ON MAY 3RD.

THERE WAS NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

>inb4 he forgot his memos home
>or his dog at them
>I can't answer that because it's classified

Impeached for what crime?

Oh goody, more hours of evasive non-answers and general uselessness that wastes everyone's time. At least this should be the last time they have to talk to him.

He an heroed

>memo never existed in the first place
>mainstream media is grasping at straws
Let's hope its a reality.

being against the corrupt democrats.

>it hasn't happened
That was in reference to the DoJ. Not POTUS.

Comey is up to his neck in corruption no one is scared of comey

Proofs?

bump

Comey is a leaker. One of these senators needs to ask him if he's ever leaked anything.

He's a warm bucket of spit without the bucket.

Winning the Electoral College.

comey is going to jail for perjury

>the happenings today revolving around Comey/Trump
Yeah, just like all the other weekly nothings

Comey covered for the Clintons in the HSBC bank scandal.
Comey covered for the Clintons in Whitewater.
Comey took MILLIONS from the Clinton Foundation.
Comey's brother does the Clinton Foundation taxes.
And Comey covered for the Clintons in the treasonous affair running State out of their bathroom.

POSTING IN A SHAREBLUE THREAD

ATTEMPTED COUP UNDER WAY

NOT A DRILL

and thats all 5 so far

>all these potential lies under oath

please testify comey, it's your funeral.

read this in particular

if comey leaked a classified conversation to the times, he broke the law.

i think comey should have to prove his mental faculties before anyone else gets diagnozed live on-air.
but all of this is the NBA-zation of politics. it's a soap for black women to pretend to understand and have a comment on. i don't know if this is leading to a dagger two season finale or if this is just the latest in a ten-more-years.
either way, i'm moving to bumfuck once i get my shit sorted 200

Trump didn't fire comey to stop the investigation into him, Trump wasn't being investigated and when the journalist from the NYT asked Spicer about the comments from the leaker and that "Trump fired Comey to take pressure from the investigation" Spicer clarified or rather put it into the proper context and not spun by a journalist looking to damage trump that the reason he was fired was because he wasn't doing his job and it was damaging his diplomatic ability.

Senator Grassley said that Comey should issue a statement saying that Trump wasn't being investigated and he and Dianne Feinstein, who had both been briefed by Comey said that they hadn't heard anything to refute Trumps claim that Comey wasn't investigating him.

Seth Rich

The Russia narrative is dead and The NYT and WaPo are fake news.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn but not only must we get the nuclear codes out of his hands immediately, we must have him impeached and all of his most fervent supporters locked up for crimes against humanity. He is probably the worst president we've had in at least 700 years and it's time for him to go. Hate speech is not free speech. Spread the word.

fair thus far. kikery is all around us.
comey assuming his kike stance
he knows someone broke the law
he's said nothing in a legal sense, but said everything in a common sense.

literally none of those are crimes