FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITENESS

The intersectionality of Donald Trump and white nationalism in 2016 started out as latent racism and xenophobic fear culminating into a hate-filled orgy of white rage and violence.
Trump's flagrant call for violence at his rallies set the tone for his supporters to attack under-represented minorities and persons of color with impunity. The very fabric of white supremacy has been imbued with a gasoline stench of bigotry that is used to cover the mouths of persons of color and gag them with fear of post-racist white colonialism. Consequently, this is nothing new to the plight of persons of color in this country.

Even McDonald's drive-thrus with their golden arches of imperialism and decadence, symbols of an upside down W subconsciously reminding POC's that the whites are always in control. You give your order at a microphone and cannot see the face of your oppressor. You only hear his voice and have to put a white jesus face to the voice. Waiting for the cars ahead to move, you see racist signs demanding that you have your money ready before you reach the window. This white-supremacy is subtle but effective. They wants POC's to be conditioned to accept whiteness doctrines. Then you hand them your blood money covered in white slaver faces. They hand you back a WHITE receipt. At
the top there is always some code for the store that POC's aren't supposed to understand. This yet again is white supremacy telling POC's that some things are for whites and not you. You will NEVER KNOW the codes of whiteness. I ask them for extra sauce and they tell me, "sauce costs extra." THEY ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE I'M BLACK. Whites get free sauces with impunity. I'm so sick of racism. We need our own restaurants. KFC is run by a slave master. FUck CORONEL SANDERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black user here...
> The intersectionality of Donald Trump and white nationalism in 2016 started out as latent racism and xenophobic fear culminating into a hate-filled orgy of white rage and violence.
Wrong. Racism was reignited by liberal retards at the service of the false jew many years before trump. SJWism and muh feelings were dividing this country long before trump.

Obama was a shit president. He was a lying, pimp talking faggot who harmed not only the black community socio-economically but this country. The intelligent people in this country were tired of it. Hillary was a witch who wanted to start WW3 who was aiming to continue the liberal nightmare. So, people of all colors elected the golden cheeto.

Nigga stfu about this racism bullshit. Your stupid ass probably never encountered real racism in your life nor have the majority of the 2nd wave millennials who are crying the most.

McDonalds? Stop eat shit faggot.
I'm not white. I'm black and I'm here to say : STFU. Your ignorant ass has no clue what you're talking about which is why you and dumb whities will be out in the streets slaughtering each other.

You and ignorant white people are slaves to the false jews who manipulate you. You've been divided and conquered. No one can reach you or educate you. I'll be watching both black and white niggers eat each other alive in the streets if/when the social conditions deteriorate. Good luck to both of you faggots.

You uncle thomas ass nigga. How dare you go against Obama. Nigga stop acting like you dont like Mcdonalds. When you fuck your 500 lbs white chick you be sangin "IM LUVVVVin IT". You not a real black man.

Based.

/thread

all lies you kike jew. trump is a globalist.

Are you twelve ?

i keep it real. im from new york cracka. how that maricon working out for ya?

Obama was a lying pimp talking jesse jackson/Al sharpton actin' corrupt chicago political. If you're weren't a wet behind the ears low IQ slave, you'd recognize them as the real Uncle Toms.

So, fuck Obama and fuck you to you ignorant ass nigga voting based on skin color as opposed to the deeds and character of an individual. You're the supporting type niggas who keep putting false leaders into power who hold the black community down.

McDonalds is shit tier food faggot. I don't eat that toxic garbage. When I do, I feel like ass for days. A clear message for me not to do it again. I listen to my body. Maybe you should listen to yours and learn how to grocery shop. You can get 3-4 organic chicken thighs for $5. Coupled with some vegies and rice, you've made yourself a much healthier dinner+lunch for under what McDonalds would cost you

I've never dated a white woman. I have fucked a couple of thirsty ones who've thrown themselves at me. I've dated ethnic women primarily because I enjoy their culture.

I am a black man. Moreso that you seemingly ever will be. Now stick to the topic and jump off my dick faggot... Oh wait, you're OP is bullshit.

all niggers are scum

Really made me think

>in 2016 started out as latent racism and xenophobic fear
You're always behind on the trends. Racism has been growing for a long time now. There was a huge boom in racism white racism starting 2010.

We're still going to ship you off to Africa.

It's natural. Niggers should be racist too, if they're smart.

You first faggot.
May I suggest South Africa to you where they are slaughtering their historical colonialist?

>build first world civilization in uninhabited lands
>browns invade and ruin everything

hmm, really makes me think

all of you fell for my post. so gullible. imagine how fun it would be to just say dumb word salad shit and get away with it. the nog life is so liberating. do anything, say anything, and face no consequences. you literally have to commit murder before you go to jail. whites will make excuses for everything that you do. muh oppression.

>CORONEL
If you claim to be human, learn to spell and how language works.
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST
That claim is quite racist and discriminatory, isn't it?

>inb4 this is a copypasta I'm replying to and only 1 post by this id

could it be LOXISM? Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'???!!!

>FUCK WHITENESS

If alla whitey people sheeeit are racist, why don't you go in a full black state?
Go in Africa, why not?

bumpity

i'm a mooslim. we bouts to get the califate. nahmsayin?

>intersectionality
Dead giveaway

appreciate the love my brotha from anotha motha.

Full of muslim state in Africa.
You will be welcomed.

yo yo yo yo yo mah nigga mah nigga mah nigga we waz kangz n shiet nawwomsayin.

Kys nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

If anyone takes this weak bait you should be ashamed of how stupid you are.

Whatever you want to tell yourself.
> Lies about history
> Does so even into a modern information age whereby its proven to be lies
> Keeps thinking people buy this bullshit

Really makes me think about how willful ignorance is like an incurable disease.

More I read the first post and more I think it's a troll.
I cant believe this shit can be true.
How much is fucked up america.

>126231315 ▶

i told you already

Even dumb/ignorant word salad provides a chance to dispense truth and red-pills.

Take for instance this follow up post.
> Nog life isn't liberating
> You can't do anything you like.
> You can't say anything you like
and face no consequences. It's the reason why so many nogs are in jail.
> You literally don't have to commit murder to end up in jail which is why so many non-violent nog offenders are in jail.
> Whites don't make excuses for everything you do only Ignorant SJWs/brain diseases Liberals
> Neither of them have power, or enforce laws which is why nogs keep getting blown the the fuck out whenever they cross lines.

Please continue w/ your word salad.
I'll be here to dispense red-pills and truth that pivot off of it.

Back to /r/t_d you fucking numale

>I was only pretending to be retarded

When bait goes wrong and serves as an opportunity to dispense red pills and truth.

WE WUZ saged

nice

>Intersectionality

Discarded immediately.

I didn't see it.

I can't tell if this is meant as parody. At first I thought, how sophomoric. But then that second paragraph had me in stitches. Perfect use of progressive word salad and buzzwords, user. intersectionality, latent racism, xenophobic, colonialism. You really captured their shallow and uneducated tone.

you arent white. you dont experience the white experience. you dont know what youre talking about.

and youre a nigger so fuck you, kys before we do.

lol yeah. they think they are so deep and everything that they say is nonsense. i can't stand this shit. i'd hate to be in college right now. i imagine that if hillary would have won, the temperature would have gotten even higher. the guy saying black lives matter 100x gets into stanford. some dude turning in his mixtape instead of a thesis at harvard.

black debate champs chimping out ftw. you got to watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8&t=1s

if you can find the whole thing with audio PLEASE post.

this entire blog post is based on the logical fallacy of bulverism

black people are being used by the dems, isnt it obvious at this point.