COMEY TO TESTIFY

BYE BYE DRUMPFY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o-dW59Fu1hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here comes the nothingburger

>he has already testified twice

>he said very little

>one thing he did say under oath though was that there was no interference in his investigations

testifying is different than giving a testimony
you know that, right?

Sweet two hours of "I cannot confirm nor deny" coming up. Frumpleblumph is scooped.

wow it's fucking nothing. thanks for spamming those HAs

>inb4 nothing happends

>libcucks slide every Weiner story
>Spam Sup Forums with these fucking nothing threads

Sometimes I think Sup Forums is really just 90% libcucks

Surely this time!!!

sage

>On the advice of my council I am not going to answer that question.

hAHahahHaha DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Can't wait to see all these baby dick trumpkin tears. Fucking rural retards.

>still can't discuss classified material
Literally no use for senate and house investigations now that there is special counsel. Everything needs to just run through Mueller and not this useless tripartite investigation. Congress needs to work on passing Trump's agenda legislation

Nut Job is going to try his best to fuck over Donald, let's face it.

>senate intelligence committee
yeah lol, like people in fucking america actually still people there government and there agencies.
TRUMP 2020 you fucking stupid fags.

Lots of HAHAs for nothing desu

STILL BELIEVE*

80% shills, 10% libcucks and the rest normal people.

Why would this be bad for Trump?

The government should be frozen from introducing Trump's legislation until we know for sure he is not a Russian agent. There's no reason a president that could possibly be impeached should be running this country.

You're off the charts, like holy shit. Record setting autism my man. Contact Guinness, if you know how to use a phone.

How wonderful. We're going to see the liberals hopes and dreams crash and burn yet again.

There are no normal people on poll.

I guess we're done guys.

Surely this is the beginning of the end for Trump

>Repeat thread
>Sage

??????

>has the DOJ or AG interfered?
>no
Do T R U M P F A G S really think that means Trump didnt?

>faggot OP forgets that comey refused to testify in private, instead he will let all of america know live on tv that it was nothing

This is a lose lose, either he goes in there and says the same shit. Or he changes his story and loses all credibility.

It's not at all a nothing thread, but here's an idea -
make a thread that you think Sup Forums should be talking about. I promise to post in it, if it's any good.

so when trump isnt impeached just like hillary didnt go to jail will the left finally shut up?

He's not. There. Now you know. Fucking retard

>Newfags see pic related
Dont forget your sage

>Fucking rural retards.
Spoken by someone, a cuck, who doesn't know who their master is.

mfw the media and the corrupt government cant stop the Russian narrative because it would break the complete illusion of there story and agenda, so they start a war with Russia to avoid being exposed as corrupt criminals.

This post is copy pasta

There's another just like it.

Watch for the algorithms.

Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha based Comey

This isnt news. Hes been refusing to give a private testimony for the past week.

What would be hilarious is if he just comes out and sinks the WashPo with "I wrote no such memo, i have no idea where the WashPo got that story from".

Then we have Trump on Twitter saying this was a plan to expose the fake news.

TRUMPNIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Don't worry the fact that dems fabricated a memo alleging Trump tried to impede his investigation means he will likley get jail time or atleast his credentials revoked because he did not say anything about it in the first two hearings.

Hahaha its fun watching Drumpf crash and burn, but seriously we cannot let him get the nuclear codes.

He already said he would do so. He said he wouldn't testify in a closed session. The only thing of note he'll be able to say is that Trump lied about not asking him to stop the investigation. The Washington Post story today only further confirmed Trump isn't under investigation anyway.

I regret voting for this orange faced ugly clown

IMPEACH DRUMPF

Bye bye, Comey! he will contradict himself constantly, and be convicted of perjury. The investigation, which they expected to be based on his testimony, will be dismissed.

oh look it's this faggot again

FUCK, WE'RE DONE BOYS, SHIIIIITTT.

Says the shill, growing more and more agitated with every nothingburger the leftist media predicts.

someone post the "trump was planted BY THE FBI" theory.

wew you sure told me
im sweating right now

and here comes the nothing
this will be hilarious

gunvel blow tee fo

THIS IS THE THIRD SCOOP DRUMPF HOPE YOU LIKE IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>using libcucks unironically
wew

IMPEACH DRUMPF

NOT MY PRESIDENT

They are only retarded for thinking Trump was one of them. If you listened to the reasons Conservatives dislike Liberals they would explain Trump almost word for word.

how nervous is obama and hillary right now?

HAHAHA. He will be convicted of perjury! PERJURY!

Keep the dream alive user.

youtu.be/o-dW59Fu1hg
>Comey says under oath he was never pressured by anyone to stop investigations

You realize posting a picture over rides the sage?

You know that doesn't mean anything, right?

>nothingburger

you get your memes directly from fox news.

really makes you think

ok.

I would say they can not stop the Russian narrative because Trump keeps opening his mouth.

>they literally think getting comey to take to the stand is a bad thing for trump
oh my god
oh my fucking god
the absolute madman did it
ahahahahahahaha HOLY FUCKINGNSHIT ITS HAPPENING
COMEY ON THE STAND
HE'S GONNA BE ASKED SHIT THAT WILL MAKE HIM ACCIDENTALLY INCRIMINATE THE FUCK OUT OF THE CABAL, SHEEEITTTTT

American education.

>spam
>one post

How is this retard not banned yet?

Are the mods asleep?

You know that testifying instead of giving a testimony about getting a testimony is still a testimony right?

> testifying is different than giving a testimony

Comey said "it hasn't happened", and that it would be a big deal.
That memo refers to an event from months ago, so obviously nothing came of it, so no big deal at all.

Comey also said it often happened that doj seniors asked him to stop investigations regularly when they thought there was no case there, and that this isn't obstruction of justice.

Retarded faggot.

>ShareBlue
>Can't think of their own memes
>Takes our memes"
>Shops clintons face in

>testifying is different than giving a testimony

Because Fox News uses the term nothingburger?

Not quite following your David

u ever watch a comey testimony before? guy will never say literally anything and he will do it for 8 god damn hours with a smug faggot face

This will only help Trump.

Comey will say the memo wasn't anything or he's fucked for not bringing attention to it earlier.

I honestly hope he says Trump interfered so he can go to jail for not reporting it.

what has trump done or said for this nonsense to continue to envelope the MSM

I can't..l I just... can't... really.. can't.. fathom.. how fucking dense you are....

You're done drumpfy

Oh fuck, well in that case Trump is finally stumped.

go ahead comey

lie under oath and go to prison.

Now THAT's a shitpost. Bravo sir

>testifying is different than giving a testimony
>you know that, right?

good bait sir, one (you) and one upboat xD

He has contradicted himself. The problem is that no matter WHAT he says, they will point out to prior, contradictory statements. He has no escape. No matter what he says, there will be documented, prior statements which contradict his testimony. Now get me that latte, Chop chop, before I complain to the manager and get you fired.

STUDY PRONOUNS

The DOJ hasn't done anything. Did he answer a different question about Trump?
Who was he going to report it to? The FBI? Or the DOJ that has people under investigation?

I'm saving this for future use.

I'm on vacation in Canada I wish I could live here the people are much better looking and intelligent

Nice shareblue slide thread. It's nothing you autistic faggot. Kys.

I regret voting for this orange faced ugly clown

IMPEACH DRUMPF

so this...is the power...of 2017...

wrong...public testimony negates any requirement to answer questions that he deems classified. Why u so dumb. Are you that blinded by what the media shoves down your throat? Desudesu try and be honest with yourself for a sec. sage.

>He has contradicted himself. The problem is that no matter WHAT he says, they will point out to prior, contradictory statements. He has no escape. No matter what he says, there will be documented, prior statements which contradict his testimony. Now get me that latte, Chop chop, before I complain to the manager and get you fired. Keep the dream alive. Hope that the recount and the faithless elector work out for you....

Deputy AG obviously. But Comey already stated under oath that there was no obstruction of justice.

Kek has abandoned Sup Forums

wow its almost like people dont give a shit about some kike drama

bad to worse desu

The advice in the pic doesn't prevent you from using sage does it?

i trust your wise counsel Mr. Fears Life And Lives In Mom's Basement