Whitehouse Lawyers Looking Into Impeachment

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-white-house-lawyers-research-impeachment/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BtuqUX934U
archive.is/ON8b2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow.
cnn.

>cnn
heh

Already debunked

>>CNN

>(((cnn)))

I love when shills attack the source with no rebuttal for the content, it makes it so easy to identify them.

its not just CNN thats reporting this ya know....

S U R E L Y THIS TIME

>CNN
>sources say

*Yawn*

Trump supporters on deathwatch...I told you to give Ted the delegates.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BtuqUX934U

>((((((((cnn)))))))
someone exterminate this cancerous filth from the face of our planet

>he doesn't know about the Jeb surge

post a news org you trust then please

>cnn
>sources say

Fucking none of them

Glean from all, look at primary sources above all else.

Drudge report

Impeachment is just getting accused of committing a crime
Conviction is what is needed for a removal from office
2/3 of the legislature need to approve for an impeachment process to begin (354 of 535 need to APPROVE for JUST for some cuck walk in a say Trump did something illegal, even if he has no evidence, if he has no evidence no conviction and Trump would remain in office as if nothing happened)
So 354/535 of the voting members of the congress need to approve for Trump just to be accused, nothing else, that's literally what impeachment is, 290 of those voting members are republicans, 241 are democrats, even if every single democrat they would still need 113 republicans to switch sides out of nowhere, they would need them to say "WTF I HATE FRUMLF NOW" even though it wouldn't be convenient at all for reps to do so.
Good fucking luck convincing nearly 38% of republicans to go against their interests and risking not getting re-elected.
And even if they pulled that off it would just for Trump to be accused of committing a crime, nothing else, in which he would probably remain in office after the "impeachment" just like Clinton, and Andrew Johnson.

Tl;dr: It's literally nothing, OP is a CNN dick sucking faggot

Drudge is a news aggregator

can any lawyer fags translate this form me?

it basically means Trumps lawyer team is prepping for the worst

Yes.

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.

OH NOES NOT ANOTHER ANONYMOUS CNN SOURCE

fuck off with your fake news, faggot

Why anyone reads past "cnn" is beyond me.

its not just CNN faggot

B....BU......BUT.....MUH SETH RICH!!!!! MUH 194792649264932624 DIMENSIONAL CHESS!!!!!!! MUH PIZZAGATE!!!!!!!1111111111

Hey don't worry man, I got you. I archived the link for you since you're too much of a fucking retard to do it yourself.

archive.is/ON8b2

>two people briefed on the discussions tell CNN.
>White House officials believe
>according to the people briefed on the legal discussions.
>But lawyers in the White House counsel's office have consulted experts
>a person briefed on the matter told CNN.
>After publication, a White House official said "it's not true" that White House lawyers are researching impeachment procedures.
>One outside attorney close to the office of White House counsel Don McGahn cast doubt on impeachment preparations,

>He obstructed justice
>B-but nothing to see here.

Jail time when?

Holy shit, is ted cruz the zodiac killer?

I fucking HATE Drumpf supporters!

Sources? There is no source. It's literally made up

Trump is legit insane.

That's not even a bingo card you idiot.

>arguing with the left
>bingo cards
>not even bingo

K KEEP ME POSTED

this is why you have to love the genius of trump and his team. warn every one (his followers) ahead of time that any news that doesnt come directly from you is FAKE. warn every one that if youre found guilty it can only be because some one made up charges against you. mouth breathers have a king. the one you deserve.

>cnn sources

Why do shills always forget to rename the images they were given??

>sealed indictment
Oh boy, someone actually fell for Mensch's shit.

As soon as Hillary, Obama, Bush, and every other corrupt official does. Aka never.

nah, bernie is legit insane. good thing hillary ousted him fairly.

Top satire m8

Obviously Alex Jones.

>CNN
LITERALLY fake news.

Trump is insane. Has nothing to do with politics,

The difference was that they are not actually corrupt. Trump is in a league all of his own. He also always been a corrupt bimbo that never care about anyone else.

I'm talking about the president and not some random old people out of power.

PROOF

PROOF YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

Not that I give a fuck about Burgerland politics but I really want him impeached just to see the The_Donald alt-right hipsters cry

There's nothing more cringe-worthy than the alt-right right now... literally worse than SJWs

"Shadilay!" yay nobody understands our super secret right wing metaphors ! le frog ! REEEE normies !! xDDDD

It would be irresponsible for a lawyer not to research impeachment because impeachment is only loosely related to criminal conviction. All presidents should have their lawyers research impeachment.

The question I have is how did people find out about this? It's one thing to leak a non-classified discussion between Comey and Trump, it's quite another for attorney client privilege to be violated. It's wrong to solicit confidential legal material and its wrong for a lawyer to allow such leaks to happen.

Eat a dick you stupid faggot shill. Obviously the US federal govnment matters more than fucking reddit, and you KNOW that.

POSTING IN A SHAREBLUE THREAD

ATTEMPTED COUP UNDER WAY

NOT A DRILL

Keep whining, bitch

We seriously need to March on Washington DC. All 62,000,000 that voted for Trump need to show up.

CNN is more trustworthy than anything Trump says

CNN reported on fake rape claims and the fucking piss dossier

>horrendous graphic design
I have professional level graphic design skills that I've used solely for memeing, thank you very much. I won't be spoken to like this by some facebook memeing normie.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Under the Obama administration USAID tried to meddle in the election. So did George Soros.

>CNN
Get the fuck out of here with your fake news faggot

and jack shit will come of it

>>>>((((((CNN))))))

>CNN reported on fake rape claims
The claims were fake you retard?

> and the fucking piss dossier
They reported that the president was briefed on it, which was true.

>He obstructed justice

How?