Liberal redneck, who is Trae crowder?

Who is the liberal redneck? Why is his accent so exaggerated? He doesn't sound or look like his from east Tennessee.

youtu.be/IbMzHnMqotw

youtu.be/IbMzHnMqotw

he sounds like ricky

He sounds like San actor doing an accent. It's weird af.

*an actor

I'm from East TN and his accent is entirely put on. He's basically acting like some asshole from bama, not Appalachia.

Could his mother be a...

Never heard of this guy untill a few months ago, he seemed to have come out of nowhere trending on youtube.

That (((nose)))

It all makes sense now.

Jewbook liberals love this guy.

He's a planted piece of shit. I wish I could knock his fuckin teeth out.

Is this th continuation of the Dixie thread from before?

If so, Oxford reporting in.
>pic related

larry the cable guy tier accent

i have lived in texas and louisiana my whole life

it falls off on a few key words

I'm also from East TN and yeah, he's got more of a "deep south" accent instead of an Appalachian one. A good comparison is that he sounds almost as fake as Maggie from The Walking Dead.

He's another paid shill. Fake as fuck.

it sounds like a hybrid of southern accents like Alabama + Texan + Arkansas

Trae crowder is funny af

Love the guy . Sticks it to dumbass redneck shits that vote against their interest

>Let me tell you what your interests are

I love this push I've been seeing for rednecks to be liberal. It absolutely reeks of inorganic shilling to rectify the results of the neoliberal candidate losing because of those darn rural retards that smug late night leftist comedians crucify.

god dammit what does this fucking mean? This guy is a hack. I've lived in the south all of of my life. FAKE ACCENT

He likes that it's ironically mocking you

that looks familiar

THICC. Brehs could it even feel 6 x 6million?

He is a comedian living in California. Those kind of plants don't grow in hardness zone 7 ( East TN)

I wonder who could be behind this?

You've been shilling here all day, haven't you? Give it up retard.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

At this point he's doing a character. He probably is a very moderate center-left Democrat like me. But his biggest audience is the white super liberals on the coasts who are going to add him to their playlists. These are the people he's entertaining.

>probably actually from TN
>has an MBA from TTU
>stand up comedian fag
>The Liberal Redneck is a character

Lots of liberal Tennesseans don't have any accent, and he's probably one.

The nose knows

hes the canary in the suburban and rural retard mines

Send him some love faggots

>Listen to me you stupid white red neck goy I know what's best for you!

He's so fucking smug about everything

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHOT THAT NOSE.

and barely anyone from alabama has an accent that strong or any other deep south state for that matter. this guy is acting, for sure.

>draggin dixie outta the dark
>forcing people to think the way i do
makes you think

This, his accent is fake as fuck, and his idioms, "Like a top 40's station" is old stereotypical lingo you get if you google shit. No one has talked that way since my grandparents were young. People under 45 basically mostly ignore the radio. In TN they mostly pirate music. Most people don't even know what a top 40's station even is. This is so fake it hurts to listen to. Is this really what northern fucks think southerners are like?

This is like Eric Cartman pretending to be a Nascar driver.

Pure coincidence yall!

It took me a minute to spot the difference. Real subtle

My family is from Tennessee and he doesn't sound that different from them. Certainly not enough that I would instantly call bullshit. You guys are so quick to believe that it's impossible anyone from the south could have liberal tendencies. You know politics and geography isn't black and white?

>It took me a minute to spot the difference. Real subtle
kek

I'm from Alabama and I'm 25 and definitely was aware of top 40 radio as a concept, and have had conversations where the term was used.

Then again I know a lot of people that are into music if that makes a difference, just more correct than saying "that pop song/station" or whatever, considering pop is an actual genre and the what some would call a pop station may actually just play songs of any genre, that just happen to be in the top 40 on the play charts.