We are in a constitutional crisis right now...

We are in a constitutional crisis right now. Never before have we had to worry our own president may be working for a foreign government. There is absolutely no reason why Trump should be allowed to influence or introduce any new legislation until the investigation(s) are over. His government should be frozen.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/19/breaking-white-house-lawyers-seeking-experts-on-impeachment-process/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Says the shill who wanted a woman under two federal investigations to be president

Says the shill who thought Obama should run for a third term even after the Slush Fund scandal

>Sage

I feel for very sick people like OP. Please join me in praying for him that he may get his life back together

So you believe that in the future, all presidencies should be put on hold based upon unfounded allegations by the opposition party and the media? OK, them lets make it retroactive to the beginning of the Obama presidency, and undo all of his actions. Still want to play?

"Love your neighbors and your enemies and praise those who persecute you" - Yeshua

I hope things like this are posted by bots and not people who are sick and deluded enough to get paid to post lies.

The walls are closing in on Trump, Ivan. No amount of shilling will stop this. We can stop him from doing further damage to our country right now or wait until he's impeached.

Look at how low you've made yourself user. Peace be with you and may you some day fully heal from what is hurting you.

>working for the Russians
at least, if the order is ever restored, the alphabets will have a big database with the Chinese agents
even the Russians are laughing at this accusation

You are absolutely right!

Trump is working exclusively for Israel!!!

Why don't shills rename their images before posting?

Agreed. Clearly user is in a bad place to be using their time and effort to spread lies in defense of truly evil people. We'll be praying for you.

*prays for you*

He's a goddamned idiot and the WH lawyers are preparing impeachment papers as we speak.

>shill

saged

> Never before have we had to worry our own president may be working for a foreign government.

Apparently you slept through the Obama administration.

The WH lawyers are preparing impeachment papers? They're going to impeach their boss? Better leave that to the House.

are americans aware of their entertainment value?.

for the rest of the world its like game of thrones meets an 80's bond movie.

Why dont any normal Americans exist in popular politics?.. iv been there a bunch, i know you exist.

Only because you're a Ziopedo. The rest of us have to worry that our own president is working for Israel.
Kill yourself, Democrat.

Checked but theblaze.com/news/2017/05/19/breaking-white-house-lawyers-seeking-experts-on-impeachment-process/

Every administration since Carter

>Never before have we had to worry our own president may be working for a foreign government.

>constitutional
i don't think anyone on the left--and most on the right--even know what that means anymore

Yes, yes, tell us about the Easter bunny and Santa Claus too, while you're at it.

>theblaze.com/news/2017/05/19/breaking-white-house-lawyers-seeking-experts-on-impeachment-process/
Is that true or is the source CNN?

Isn't it weird, if Trump was a Russian puppet, wouldn't Russia I don't know use the us do to stuff for them like bomb Syrian rebels, sell arms to Russia, lift sanctions and take Ukraine

Until it's on Drudge, I'm not buying it. But it's plausible

> Never before have we had to worry our own president may be working for a foreign government.
So all those previous presidents that worked for Israel don't count? Or are you just not worried about Jewish control cause you are one?

Yawwwnnnnn....you are tiresome, and stupid. Keep living in your fantasy world, enjoy your recount, and faithless electors

>constitutional

All patriots are in full 1776 mode right now. We have no country or (((constitution))).

Way better than holywood, to be fair berlusconi and sarkozy were entertaining too, but all this hysteria on trump is really on another level

Did we just turn loose a special prosecutor to see whether any candidates in the election have a history of accepting gigantic payments from questionable foreign governments? Because I can think of someone that. She lost.

Even if it is true, the only people that would fathom seeking impeachment as white house employees would be the career bureaucrats that were in office before Trump was. Hardly democratic. Especially when the left has been autisticly screeching for his impeachment before he even took office.
>Seeks to charge president for wrong doing
>President wasn't even in office
>Trump is a threat to democracy

POSTING IN A SHAREBLUE THREAD

ATTEMPTED COUP UNDER WAY

NOT A DRILL

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF. SHITBLUE.

i'm just a poor greek
but i think that working WITH the Russians
and working FOR the Russians
is night and day, he never hided he wanted strong relationship with Russia, did he?

No, It's too late for that now.

TRUMP IS KEKING HIMSELF EVERY DAY IN EVERY WAY

Kill yourself faggot shill. He's not a goddamn Russian. Also, Russians are ok. We have no problem with them. Our goals for preserving our races align.

All conspirators against the current elected president should be rounded up and put in concentration camps.
Conspirator found to be in the employ of the government should be put to death by public mass execution.

He's just a borderline retard. He's not conspiring with Russia because he has no understanding of what he is doing.

ummm....no sweetie. Intelligence is not your strong suit. (keep wasting your time getting paid to convince us tho!)

Their "off the wall" president is about to cuck to Saudi after a hundreds of billions of dollars weapon deal. Congress is owned by Israel... burgers are worried Russia controlling USA.

>Never before have we had to worry our own president may be working for a foreign government
Maybe, but the last President didn't work at all.

Lol dems still mad about being exposed. What does a billionaire have to gain with being a Russian shill? Fake news.

You're really hard on the Saudis but tell me has a Saudi prince ever painted 10 nubile young hookers in gold and made them dance for you like a bond film? No?
Well then shut up. You do not understand this level of diplomacy.

internet psyops isn't (and should't be a part of an intelligence agency) intelligence, it's demeaning for the actual title

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn but not only must we get the nuclear codes out of his hands immediately, we must have him impeached and all of his most fervent supporters locked up for crimes against humanity. He is probably the worst president we've had in at least 700 years and it's time for him to go. Hate speech is not free speech. Spread the word.

>if we keep getting hysterical maybe someone will take us seriously

You should honestly just stop breathing, it'll have the same effect.

>Never before have we had to worry our own president may be working for a foreign government.

nah actually FDR's cabinet had direct ties to the soviet union

The first one is why I never believe the second one.

I am actually disappointed that this is the best they've got. It's like they don't even try. How do they not get it after shilling for so long here?