It’s a parent’s worst nightmare: Watching as your child dies just a few feet away while you stand by, helpless

>It’s a parent’s worst nightmare: Watching as your child dies just a few feet away while you stand by, helpless.

>Maude Warner lived that agony this week when what was supposed to be a fun family outing devolved into tragedy. She, her kids, and some friends were picnicking on the bank of the Red River near their home in Shreveport, Louisiana. One of her sons, 15-year-old DeKendrix Warner, who could not swim, was playing in the shallows when he accidentally stepped off a submerged ledge into the deep. DeKendrix survived, but not before six of his siblings and friends drowned while trying to save him. Maude Warner lost three of her children that day: a 13-year-old daughter, and 14- and 17-year-old sons. Three of their friends also perished, brothers who were 18, 17, and 15 years old.

Is water racist lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/08/07/the-louisiana-drowning-why-many-blacks-cant-swim
archive.is/u5jIN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_flood_of_1953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, it's just Poseidon / Neptune having a good laugh again.

>dekendrix

so it was niggers?

>DeKendrix survived, but not before six of his siblings and friends drowned while trying to save him.

Jesus christ learn 2 swim

>Is water racist lads?
no, but it's mighty scary and needs to be given the proper amount of respect.

Isn't swimming just instinctual ? I never had any lessons.

Rip

>Isn't swimming just instinctual
human babbies born under water instinctively hold their breath while chimps and other primates do not.
this lends some credence to the idea that human's are a coastal/water people

It is for humans.

Not for chimps. It isn't just a meme, you know.

>3 of your children drown in the shallows cause they cant swim, meanwhile you're standing by helpless cause you cant swim either

imagine being this much of a failure as a parent

who goes swimming and doesnt know how to swim? at a pool i can understand because you may be learning how and their is a life guard but a river... yea a flood warning alarm goes off even people that can swim dont make it out in time sometimes. it doesnt even need to rain near you . shit gets dumped many miles away and rushes down

>instinctive for humans
>not instinctive for chimps and nigs

Really activates my amygdala

No source. Racist as fuck.
This is fake.

Pools closed, aids.

>It’s a parent’s worst nightmare: Watching as your child dies just a few feet away while you stand by, helpless.
I don't know about you but my worst nightmare would be my daughter dating a nigger. Maybe it's just me

the ocean is spoops as fuck

Humas and dogs.

Brave doggos can manage but not nigs.

Actually not fake

not OP but wow that took 2 seconds.

>noreway

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/08/07/the-louisiana-drowning-why-many-blacks-cant-swim

Chimpanzee's and african forest gorilla's have evolved for millions of years separately due to the Congo River, and nothing else.

Did he died?

Where's the video?

dunno, the ocean's a big place

archive.is/u5jIN

Here's an archive for anyone who doesn't want to give the kikes clicks.

This. Rivers are dangerous as fuck. Respect them. Wading in the shallows is retarded as fuck, esp near a strong current. Tbh I hate to say it, but this is nigger behavior.

I'm sure he is ok

I never understood this either. Just kick your feet and you're treading water. We had swimming as part of PE in high school too, this should be a thing everywhere apparently.

The more dead shitskins the better

no he's fine
that's actually a pretty common thing to have happen, the diver made the right call by trying to swim out, not to escape, but to stay straight and not get disoriented.

Water may not be racist, but a boat would be a fine way to route around chimpouts when SHTF.

>Really activates my amygdala

I thought she was hot in Star Wars

Kek. This is a natural selection in progress.

>DeKendrix survived, but not before six of his siblings and friends drowned while trying to save him.

Wow.

That dude is definitely not going to kill himself.

I just realized there are no black people in the movie Waterworld

you're assuming a level of empathy and guilt not found in dindus.

What do you mean, Kevin Costners lead character is a nigger?

Nigger detected

Oh, gee. I guess niggers really can't swim.

instinctive =/= effective

sure anyone is capable of crossing a calm riverlet swimming dog paddle, but throw someone who never swimmed in their life into the middle of a 5m deep lake or a fast flowing river and they'll most likely drown simply because of desperation

this coming from someone that has been swimming for >20 years, even competitively, but still gets scared shitless everytime my feet can't touch the ground

it's terrifying

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

>trying to swim out
>not to escape

Damn how hard is it to make up your mind before shitting out a sentence?

>but still gets scared shitless everytime my feet can't touch the ground
What? How? Do you not trust your ability to swim or what?

What's a DeKendrix?

what a completely useless comment

darrrrr da flood alarms go off and that water jus comes rushin down. m8 what the fuck are you on about

it's just terrifying, it's a feeling of dread, specially if you don't know how deep the place is, what kind of animals might be lurking below

ever stuck your face on the water to look down and could see nothing but blackness?

terrifying shit

I should take some ocean diving lessons sometime to get a little over this fear though

Imagine being born black.

>lost three of her children that day
>All three fathers attended the funeral services

>For many people, swimming is one of those rudimentary skills that they can’t even remember learning, like walking or riding a bike. This used to be the case for most black people, too, until slavery entered the picture.

“If a slave could swim, he could escape, so a fear of water was put into people, and that fear has been passed down throughout the generations,” says Agnes Davis, president and CEO of Swim, Swim, Swim, I Say, the local partner of the Make a Splash swimming program in Harlem.

jesus. how did i know this would be blamed on white people

What the fuck? I learned how to swim at my friends birthday when I was like 12. Coincidentally, that was also when I first tried vodka.

Its pretty simple, youre jewish.

If you think youre not jewish, get tested, you may be suprised.

JOIN US

It's a cycle. A good percentage of black children don't have dads around to teach them how to swim. And even if the fathers are around, a percentage of them don't bother to do proper father/son and daughter things like going camping, fishing, swimming, etc.

That's really what's going on. The black people in my life swim like fucking fish.

>hue monkey still nervous about swimming when he's been doing it for 20 years
No surprise there.

I guess it's somewhere deep in the DNA

I'm no greek when it comes to swimming in open water

You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave
*guitar solo*

why are black people afraid of magic tricks and water?

one video i saw someone show a group of blacks on the street a card trick and they all got freaked out and bolted, one of them even left the pram with her baby in it and just fucked off

Join my world.

>american flag
>lads
dont fucking do that.

100% me

So if I'm attacked by niggers my best option is jump in deep water? Noted

>camping

Niggers are terrified of the woods. Thank god.

their parents never learned how to swim, so neither did they.

This is what happens when you declare society your safe space. Truth always finds a way, its undeniable and intoxicating. Soon you will be one of us.

parent*

>this is natural selection in progress
so is anime. you weak faggot weebs are only destroying yourselves.

It should be, I don't know anyone who can't swim. Although that might be because our whole country will be underwater if the sealevel decides to rise again.
Never forget 1953 worst year of my life

>why are black people afraid of magic tricks and water?

Niggers are animists. This is also why they constantly talk of guns killing people, and bad neighborhoods. They actually believe that bad juju in the dirt is responsible for all their problems; well, that and White people.

Well, I suppose there's a big difference between the murky lakes of Finland and whatever ocean you've been swimming in.
I'm not the least bit concerned about what's lurking beneath the surface when I go swimming around here, even though my feet are nowhere near the bottom.
I get why swimming in a deep ocean would be extremely fucking terrifying though.

>human babies instinctively hold their breath
so what do nigger babies do?

Well, African waters are so dangerous that probably no ancestor of them ever swum.

What does that have to do with this?

>(((oh no they are making fun of jews i thougt this was a pro-trump forum)))

So did DeKendrix just prank them?

if you can't swim stay away from water. this is just mother natures way of getting rid of the genetically deficient.

Fear of water, open water spaces and fear of deep waters is actually a very common phobia.

Aye, I get the fear. I'm not an experienced swimmer but I nearly got dragged out to sea once at a beach when I was a kid and that pretty much exhausted my lifetime supply of aquaphobia.

On the bright side, I got to ride a 10ft wave on the same day and it went so far I actually ended up on the sidewalk of the road next to the beach. Made up for it.

new program: free swim camp in louisiana for all blacks

>Literally having three of your children die because neither you nor any of them know how to swim

I want to feel bad, but it's just so damn stupid. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>1953 worst year of my life
how old are you and what wisdom has it brought you?

I used to swim across the river all the time as a kid and never drowned, and its a pretty fucking big river with a lot of boat traffic. I would be in that scummy river almost every day. Nigs just can't into swimming, so yeah that's good advice if you're a nig/retard who can't swim.

I guess I've never experienced that. Then again, I grew up water skiing and wakeboarding from time to time in the Mississippi and glacial lakes, and went snorkeling a few times. It never bothered me being in deep water unless it was dark outside. That still never kept me from swimming instinctually though.

>One of her sons, 15-year-old DeKendrix Warner
>DeKendrix Warner
>DeKendrix
What the fuck is wrong with you people. Also, 6 potential future murderers and rapists less. Water doesn't discriminate, natural selection does

>ctrl+f flushing a turd
>0 results

c'mon Sup Forums

In another month you'll be one of us

>rape based medicine

Africa....

I dunno, for me its mainly satire but there are differences between races beyond skin color

This happens to stupid refugee families too. Then they can't even call 911 or speak any sort of civilized language. Fuck em, they need to GTFO of Iowa anyway. Marshalltown has turned into a foreign cesspool.

>three

Six, actually.

I'm just imagining a chain of niggers.
>Nigger falls in the water
>Nigger jumps in after him and drowns
>Nigger jumps in after that nigger and drowns
>Original nigger realizes he is fat enough to float

>be me
>teenager
>hanging out at lake with buds
>one of them invites these two chubby chicks
>they're convinced that they're going to swim across the lake
>say its a bad idea as they're both fat and have no muscle
>they do it anyway
>watch them almost drown before their friend went and saved them

It was pretty sketchy honestly. They were so far out that I could barely even tell they were struggling and they were only halfway across the lake.

I feel like this weakness can and should be exploited. It seems like a wealth of untapped potential. Use special effects tricks to constantly terrify BLM gatherings to the point they are afraid to turn up, leave totems around black communities after a white person has been targeted with violence, sow the seeds of fear in black social media with misinformation. It would be hilarious and effective, why have we not explored this avenue of attack before?

Older than you'd expect from someone on this website, and it brought me the wisdom of the ruthlessness of nature. Never forget 1953. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_flood_of_1953

White person detected.