Kimdotcom has the goods

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kimdotcom
archive.fo/P35jf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kim ate the goods and the good and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods and the goods

This fat fuck is just gonna get a ((((heart attack))) like Roger Ailes and judge Scalia.

bumperoo buckoroo

He should just release the evidence though. You think he would anyways, so he could just be full of shit.

Excellently played. Direct statement in public and archivable. Will be saved by all good Sup Forumsacks for if/when Mueller is compromised or starts ignoring this thread of the investigation

bamp

Fat peice of shit attention whore is a fat peice of shit. When is this faggot going to prison for his cyber crimes?

>im calling the cyber police

Tweet that to congress members

neva

what evidence can he have?

this looks like attention whoring desu

twitter.com/kimdotcom
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S REAL ITS HAPPENING

This guy is a liar and an attention seeker.

Didn't he lie about having the 33k emails during the campaign, and tell other lies too?

Don't pay attention to him, he is a nobody has been.

He's the OG 400 pound hacker that most likely has leaked to Wikileaks

IT'S THAT 400 POUND HACKER!!

>fresh from Reddit the_donald cucks don't remember the last time(s) he promised something of equal or smaller proportion and delivered jack shit
Oh boi! He'll surely be of use this time!!!!!

On election night he claimed he was the one who did the Podesta phish.

The only thing leaking is his dicklet because his diabetes killed his ability to hold his urine

>cyber crimes
kek

Kim is pretty based tbqh. What have you faggots done?

Kimdotfat has never delivered on any of his bullshit.

He seems in touch. He predicted email leaks:
archive.fo/P35jf

Came here to say this.

/thread

How about he gives the evidence to us right fucking now? Fuck off Kim

Do it Kim

desu does anyone take this guy seriously at this point? He's just looking for attention. He wasn't involved with the case at all and doesn't have anything that Wikileaks doesn't already have.

He's just an obese moron with yellow fever. He posted similar obscure shot during the elections.

>all these people shitting on Kim
>only 3 heroes of free speech in the world with lasting impact: Julian, Edward, Kim

There

Fuck Kim. He did the same shit during the election. Just ignore this fat kraut until he actually delivers.

>Kim was told to save the Hillary deleted emails in order to get Trump off from impeachment
>In his new batch of emails, he traces how the DNC carefully planned the Russia narrative, implicating Obama as well
>Even the Bushes were consulted on the matter
>Everyone goes to prison

I thought he was Finnish

No, he's a big, fat kraut. His original name is Kim Schmitz.

He is a fat fuck and will lie for food.

>mfw people underestimate what is stored on mega

>mfw people underestimate the eternal kraut

>saudi arabia
>israel
What's next, eternal anglo?

Schulz is irrelevant btw

no way

He should have a dead man switch but using his fridge.

Schulz has always been a ruse to make Merkel look more moderate. If you krauts had half a brain, she would have been removed two years ago.

you can hate on this fat fuck all you want, hes a ballin ass niggr, you ever see his house,helicopter,cars? this niggr paid i cant hate on another mans hustle.

Maybe he has more than just that evidence like I dunno 300,000k deleted emails

is that the daily multicultural parade?

This fat faggot has ZERO connection to any of this. He just keeps injecting himself into the conversation for publicity's sake. There is no reason to believe that he has any connection to Wikileaks, Seth Rich, or any of the leaked DNC emails.

He's been doing this shit for almost a year. Yet he has never released any information of any kind. Nor has he ever brought anything new to life. He just posts vague shit on Twitter so he can get retweets and notoriety.

He ran a website. I guess to the average person that makes him an 'uber1337 geek haxx0r'. But he's not. His entire claim to fame was allowing people to send copyrighted material to one another through a website. Anyone could do this if they know how to code and have decent servers. The only reason he got rich and famous was because everyone else avoided breaking the law or incurring the ire of the RIAA & MPAA.

It's the German running of the bulls.

He's a big guy.

For (You).

Seems unlikely but still bump

You forgot Bradley "Chelsea" Manning

the sooner he gets deported the better. fat kraut fiddling with my countrys politics

doubtful

Kim changed my teenage experiences along with strikegently so while I appreciate the dude, he did fail with the "30,000 emails"-unless that's what the plan was originally it's hard for me to believe him. He needs public interest and support between his court case and wanting to launch his new platform so I don't know what to make of this. I do know that he's creeping amongst us so why isn't he dropping something juicy for us

LOL

So he's claiming to have evidence, but he will only release said evidence if this ridiculous conspiracy theory is brought up in an official congressional investigation into something real?

So basically he will only release the supposed evidence if something that will never happen, happens. There is no evidence, Dotcom is full of shit.

If there were evidence, he would have no reason to have some bullshit condition like that.

That'd be beautiful

German

Didn't this guy also claim that he had Hillary's 30k emails?