Redpill me on Guatemala

This woman came to my house today and asked me to help some poor kid in Guatemala. How bad is it there and why?

DAILY REMINDER: Guatemala and Belice is rightful Mexican clay.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Part of their taxes must go to Mexico as tribute

Are you a Mexican politician?

Maybe resources. Idk.

It's pretty bad. I went and helped build some homes down there and while places like Antigua are nice and even a little touristy, the rest of the area is very impoverished. Very nice people though.

>Mexican Clay
Fuck off, they're Yucatan Clay

Yes, once we get our shit together we will invade them, I even have the perfect yo attack, but we still lack of proper navy and airforce to ensure a crushing victory

Fuck all that "la raza" bullshit that stormfaggs like to bitch about, we mexicans really want to annex Guatemala and Belize

Sure, our Yucatecos brothers can get all that rainforest for themselves, but center and south Guatemala will be a single state

chiapas belongs to guatemala

how much of it is rainforrest? I am fascinated by jungles and would like to visit one some day

Pretty bad, poor enough people actually sneak into Mexico to get out. One of the highest crime rates in the Americas, we had refugee kids try to flee here and get deported a few years ago.

Why? Genocidal civil war and years of military dictatorships aren't good for the economy. Also, drugs.

Thanks mate, here's your (you)

like any other central american country, they're really good at killing the native population once they find out they're communists

Gang bangers and rapists? nah not so much

Probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. First communist country in america (way before cuba). Guevara and castro actually met there training to take over cuba. I dont trust their people, some are nice some are not. Hard to read them. WAYYYY BETTER THE MEXISHIT when it comes to culture and history.

I once fucked a Guatemalan girl, but I'm sure they arent all like her, except in the fact that theyre poor and don't speak english.

>Huehuetenango

Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua
dont go. not worth it

Sir, you are living in Best America, you should give some slide to your brothers.

(Samefag)
Also, spent about 3 months in Guatemala... While it is much like the rest of central america, on the chill side infact, I do worry about the bornagain-christians killing of shamans and ppl who insist on speaking native languages.

I find that to be islam-level tomfoolery.

Genocidal civil war backed by America during the Carter and Reagan years

Shit sucks there because rich western powers propped up dictatorships in the name of anti-communism by giving them guns and training soldiers in counter insurgency.
During that time some 100,000 people disappeared

>Guatemara

I think she might be trying to scam you but I could be wrong.

fucked over by central banking, just like everyone else, but since police and soldiers accept fiat currency bribes in exchange for indoctrination, and gibbs, noone is gonna change it.

Mom is from the capital. We went there almost a decade ago for a wedding.

During the days it's not all that bad, provided you look Hispanic and don't go down some dank alley. The food was great, really fresh stuff.

At night it was a different story. Gunfire went off all the time, and not just simple one-two pop shots. I'm talking full on automatic fire going back and forth.

The people are overall nice, nothing real noteworthy.

Overall it's a nice tourist spot in the right areas, just like any other latin country.

That is Salvador huemonkey

REEEEE SPICS GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HOME

>once we get our shit together

OMI laffin

Where's Hitler when you need him most?

It's a protein. Some people are allergic to it.