Why is no one talking about assange

is rape charges were dropped and he spoke about it and took a big shit on the eu and sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_MotJyPgw but may will arrest him still if he leaves

Why Assange doesnt talking about what happened in october '16?

He's had TV appearances since then. So maybe it's a non thing from his perspective.

From our perspective this is his first live appearance since October. So that's pretty alarming. But he's obviously still been meeting with people and doing TV interviews and shit.

this has been talked about multiple times today autist

October 16th he was taken.

"Assange" is just a body double. Plastic surgery can make a man look just like him.

What took so long?
Sweden legalized rape years ago.

>t. 20 year old
He's in his mid 40s. So a similar aged body double...there's no fucking way they would be without surgery scars in that little time.
>muh makeup
Then he would have looked caked in makeup.
Plus if you were watching it live... You could see his eyes straining against the natural daylight. You can't fake that shit. He clearly hadn't stepped outside in a long fucking time.

Also
inb4
>wat
Most people have no idea how fucking bright daylight is. Taken for granted by most people because of the bodies natural ability to adjust so well when you can go in and outdoors on a whim.

But I'm into manual SLR photography. And when I'm shooting on a bright summer day outdoors I'm using ISO100 and at 1.8f aperture I'm shooting 1/4000th of a second exposure and over exposure is still an issue. If I took those settings and took a shot in an indoor room lit with 100 watt bulbs it would basically be blank. pitch black.

Assange seems kinda nervous. He damn well knows a lot of people with a lot of money want him dead. If he leaves that embassy, he basically has to go into hiding anyway...

honestly I don't think it would benefit them to make a martyr out of him. I gave it some further thought after he turned out to be alive earlier...and I honestly think he would be a major martyr if they rubbed him out.

WL is a branch of Israeli Intelligence.

They could easily make it look like a lone, deranged patriot who considered him a traitor took him out. There would be mourning, and everyone would just eat up the narrative, but the seemingly senseless violence wouldn't make him into a martyr in the way that a true assassination would.

Does this mean he can leave the embassy?

JULIAN'S ALIVE?

Nope. The UK has a warrant out for him, and the Trump admin is looking for angles with which to press charges against him.

He has a tanning bed inside the embassy you know.

Jesus christ shut up already. Nobody cares about your stupid fucking camera and how it has literally nothing to do with what we're discussing.

>checks flag
>awaits suicide

Obama already has a sealed indictment against him. It was leaked during the Stratfor hacks.

which one of you was this?

fuck that nigger then

Underrated

so he wasn't dead, he just sat indoors and hid from the public for months?

he truly is /ourguy/

Bump