If Clinton fired the head of the FBI while under investigation for ties to Saudi Arabia and then bragged to Saudi...

If Clinton fired the head of the FBI while under investigation for ties to Saudi Arabia and then bragged to Saudi elites, in the Oval office, that she fired the"crazy" head of the FBI which "eased pressure on the investigation" into the ties between her and Saudi Arabia, Sup Forums would be going crazy but yet you refuse to give any merit to these clearly worrying signs between Trump and Russia because you are so biased and attached to Trump. It looks ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.e8cd5c539851
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spot on.

Trump did none of those things.

he's right, you know

swap Saudi Arabia with Russia and Clinton with Trump

Boy, I'd sure love to have some, you know, evidence, for these wrong doings.
Like, somebody going on record for example.

DNC invented the Russian hack story because they murdered the leaker- Seth Rich.

>implying you would request any evidence if it was Clinton

Hillary had actual ties to Saudi Arabia with donations and weapons smuggling

We've got nothing on Trump and Russia

Provide something on Trump and Russia, like Wikileaks did on Hillary and SA/Qatar.

Comey said on several occasions trump wasn't under investigation and Comey also said nobody interfered with his investigation, under oath, as recently as May 3rd 2017. Weeks after trump supposedly asked Comey to stop investigating blah blah blah.
S.

You are correct tony rigatoni. But still,

sage

>Clinton fires head of FBI day before Vince Foster dies
>OP doesn't give a shit
>Trump fires head of FBI after everyone begs him to for months
>OP busts three nuts

The problem is that I actually believe the Russian connection is horseshit so Trump's words are fine. He's the most transparent President I've seen.

I heard ivanka had to ask for permission to travel during the Sabbath lol

you forgot your morganfreeman.jpg

But did you vote for the giant douche, or the turd sandwich?

POSTING IN A SHAREBLUE THREAD

ATTEMPTED COUP UNDER WAY

NOT A DRILL

You guys do realize Trump signed a $1 billion dollar weapon deal with Saudia Arabia, right?

Says anonymous source who might know someone who was close to the city the meeting was held in. Just like how the Comey memo reporter now says it was related to him from a person who talked to a friend who knew a blogger friend of Comey. Fucking joke. The only think this investigation is going to find is the mess Dems made for themselves - which is probably why they are shitting themselves now and backing off impeachment talk.

They also needed a reason for the FISA judges to allow tapping Trump. The first attempt was shot down because technically they can't tap an American unless there is evidence of foreign involvement. Presto, call up the NYT and WaPo and make some evidence.

Wrong.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.e8cd5c539851

Sup Forums is not a board of reasonable people. Sup Forums was a board for political funposting and debate, then got taken over by rebbit posters who now take conspiracies seriously (muh pizzagate) and think Donnie was supposed to be an intelligent and serious candidate (muh daddy trump's 5-dimensional chess) instead of a constant thorn in the side of elitists and source of entertainment.

You'd be a fool to take this place seriously and expect self-consistency or self-control. I guess it's like that quote about pretending to be idiots attracting actual idiots who think they're in good company.