Drag Queen Indoctrinates Brooklyn Children

Before I saw exactly what this was I must admit, the libertarian side of me said "A man could possibly dress as a woman just for silly fun and it's not like the kids really would understand any greater implications."

But then I watched the fucking thing. Holy shit.

This is Weimar.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1GJ6j1xDHM
youtube.com/watch?v=8int5ZOer0k
youtube.com/watch?v=D20cuWZWgf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOK AT IT YOU BITCHES IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS ON MY OWN

> raising kids in Jew-York
It's like you're begging for it

> Not posting the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=D1GJ6j1xDHM

T-there's more of these? This is a regularly held event where parents take their children multiple times?? What in the fuck??? No exaggeration WHAT IN THE FUCK????

>all those virtue signalling single mothers with visibly disturbed sons

This fucking hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=8int5ZOer0k

youtube.com/watch?v=D20cuWZWgf4

Saw this on facebook yesterday. While I had to hide my power level, I saw a ton of posts that were butthurt liberals about all the people saying it was a step too far, not actually education, brainwashing, etc. etc.

Honestly, it's disgusting. Like, sure, good for them, have fun. But I don't understand how you can watch the videos and not be unsettled. Literally the entire point of fucking drag queens is being a caricature of femininity, even if you're actually trans or enjoy it or some shit. They are grotesque cartoons. Fuck, look at Pickle Surprise.

This does nothing to teach the children, or enrich them in any way. Just as is often the argument against them, this is them larping as something they're not to feel better about themselves. This is brainwashing. This doesn't teach them "tolerance" or anything; like I said, watch the videos. Look at their fucking faces. The majority of them are stunned, confused, even scared. I'm more on the side of letting them do whatever they want than most on Sup Forums and this still shouldn't be allowed, fucking LOOK AT THOSE KIDS. LITERALLY what does this give them other than confusion and fear? This is all a function of ego for mentally ill adults, not at all an attempt to educate any children who rarely get read to in libraries by normal fucking people in the first place.

I really, dearly cannot wait for this sort of shit to fall out of the public eye, and I hope it happens long before these idiots breed themselves out of existence because they'll never have kids.

This country is dead.

>Single mothers are literally turning their sons into "gender neutral" cross dressers before they reach double digits

I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm

We have a couple of those freaks teaching in some of the most expensive universities of the country and most of the kids I've met that graduated there are retarded.
It's no wonder our president has to wear cancer diapers and is a top tier cuck

I'M ALREADY FUCKING THERE!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Single mothers
Every. Single. Time.

What possible excuse could be made for bringing these weirdos into a University?

Why did we have to be born in this time period bros? We live in a time when whites are willingly throwing the world away to non-whites and are excepting homosexual propaganda and forcing it on children.

Note how she scripted the whole thing, how the kid didn't even recognize his drag queen "idol" when he opened the door and only hugged him after his mother whispered in his ear. Single mothers fag hags are cancer.

Yeah i agree 100%

I should of been born in the fucking 20's.I hate this god damn world.

Fantastic digits son. I don't know, the bigger question is can western society recover, or is this our death knell.

>Drag Queen
You know drek means shit in Slovenian and it's spelled drag. Always makes me smile when i hear about drag queens.

why you gotta make me mad OP?

On the upside, chances are most of these kids are going to hang themselves before they're old enough to vote.

>kid's face at 0:38

He knows this shit is not normal. There might be hope.

Why can't we both be grooOOOooms?

>Innocent child's face when

its amazingly darwinian that someone realized the easiest path of eugenics was to make more single mothers and convince them to treat their children like pets to the point of dressing them up and neutering them

They need to be struck down by the hand of the Almighty for this. It's total perversion of young minds. Wtf is wrong with all these parents? And doesn't the library get taxpayer funding?