Anarcho-Feminism General

This is a safe-space dedicated to the discussion of anarcho-feminism and related topics. All working women are welcome! Men can join in too, but try to avoid mansplaining. We won't allow:
-Sexism
-Racism
-Transphobia
-Leftphobia
-Islamophobia

What is Anarcho-Feminism?
Anarcho-feminism is the inevitable result of anarchy. The oppression delivered by the capitalist state is firmly tied to the oppression delivered by the patriarchy towards the working female proletariat. Given that the class struggle is linked with the constant sex struggle, the only solution would be to replace this oppressive hierarchy with a community of freely associated individuals while also liberating women from the repressive clutches of patriarchy.

I'm a man, can I join?
By educating yourself on the issues of the working women, you too can be part of our movement!

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/kytha-kurin-anarcha-feminism
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/emma-goldman-anarchism-and-other-essays
anarchiststudies.org/2016/10/26/to-destroy-domination-in-all-its-forms-anarcha-feminist-theory-organization-and-action-1970-1978-by-julia-tanenbaum/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sfdFUQTq54
youtube.com/watch?v=dIc4cJj-ZPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HELICOPTER RIDES ALL AROUND!

Fuck your stupid shit bitch

HELICOPTER RIDES ALL AROUND! FOR ALL OF YOU.

Trannies and faggots deserve everything they get in Chechnya.

bump

feminazi nigger

>a thread that is sure to trigger Sup Forums
You guys are getting better. To nu-Sup Forums: stop falling for this

Good men get oppressed and have been oppressed by evil and bad men for all of history
> MFW a woman says she can fight and even beat such men
> MFW modern women get BTFO and turned out to be in service of such men

The good men and women of the earth understand the ways of this world. Anarcho-Feminism = division and division is only found among those who aim to do harm/evil.

Women aren't being liberated. They are being imprisoned to degeneracy. They are being repressed more ultimately under such movements but are too ignorant to see it.

Class struggle exists so long as someone is taking out more than what they put in. This is the nature of the lower minded men and (((Women))) of the world.

Anarchy is blind and ignorant chaos.
Do as you wish. You're not unseating any of the assholes from power nor liberating yourself. You're getting turned out like the $5 prostitutes on a street corner.

Anti feminism memes thread? Anti femism thread it is

>Anarcho-Feminism

You stupid bitches would get raped and caged in days.

go back to facebook

>2 posts by this id

You should kill yourself. I'm not joking. Find the easiest and nearest way to end your life and then do it.

>Bumps Thread
>People Show Up
>"GO AWAY"

Feminist confirmed

It's the same faggot who created this thread with a jungle proxy.

>Anfem
>realevent at all since every type of anarchism doesn't allow for hierarchies
>anarchism by either definition would be the most feminsit pro woman ideology out their, or the worst since men would just rule hierarchies
You're fucking dumb bro

This

Fuck it, the shilling is too much to bear

Awww, does the enpowerment of women hurt your feelings, you little nerd? Does the thought of an equal, happy and united world hurt your little, pathetic, virgin-filled, nazi safe space? Is it because no woman wants to go out with you?

Don't forget to sage this shit gentlement

Kys niggerfaggot
HEIL HITLER!
DEATH TO FEMINISM!
Even islam hates you

see

Just look at those woman-hating virgins. Don't you people have a mother?

continue to sage this shillery

more sage

youtube.com/watch?v=-sfdFUQTq54

Yes, i do and she agrees with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIc4cJj-ZPA

YES MY BROTHERS. SAGE SAGE HARDER

Your mother has internalized misogyny. No woman that values herself turns her back to feminism.

>SAGE
>THIS
>JUNGLE
>NIGGER
>MONKEY
>SHILL
>BULLSHIT

Are you so afraid of the truth you find the necessity to censor it? Go ahead and sage me. Over and over. I will keep posting this thread.

What truth? you've just been defending your forced shitty ideals this whole time.

And also whats so anarchistic about rebelling against gender norms? lel

Reject declination. Adhere to Anarcho-Monarchy.

If you read my links you would know, but it doesn't surprise me you nazis are so scared of different ideas.

>What's so anarchistic about rebelling against gender norms

Gender norms are a form of political control. True freedom cannot be achieved while the patriarchy is still standing.

REMEMBER TO SAGE THIS THREAD

roasties whores only want attention, doesn't matter if they say something of worth or not

>It doesn't matter if what they say it's true, i-it's a woman!!!!!

Holy shit, I think you might be a literal virgin.

>L-Look guys! I made a badly-drawn MS Paint cartoon! Feminists BTFO! Epic troll xddd!!!!!!

You're embarrassing yourself.

This thread has to be a joke, right?

*minutes

Also no there is not a state funded multi national oppressive system in the government solely for the action of oppressing minority groups you fucking moron. You saying that and actually taking it seriously makes you sound more crazy than alex jones talking about how the frogs are turning gay.

and you have absolutely no proof that gender norms at all are connected to some sort of "political control"

This shitpost thread is as bad as the communism generals. What a sad, pathetic attempt.

Kek radfems will get gulaged
Trans fucking hate you
Poc fems hate you
Your literally useful idiots for the bourgeoisie ruling class

Get fucked

>implying I ever said the state funds the patriarchy
>implying that if they did they would let the public know

Listen here sweetie, you must be really idiotic if you think gender norms don't dictate political control. Political control is actually subordinate to gender norms and, therefore, we can't have a truly free society without first stumping the patriarchy.

My point stands strong.

rare flag! Hello Mr. Swaziland!

>the inevitable result of anarchy

Only a woman could be this snarky.