Should he go to jail?

Should he go to jail?

He should go to the cotton field.

wind this clock

He brought in a clock to school that was bagged like a fucking suitcase bomb and got in trouble. I don't know about jail time but he deserved expulsion. And that's what happens to kids ALL THE TIME.

I finished hs in 2014 and nowadays if you even bring a toy gun to school you are expelled, no exceptions. There are cases of elementary kids and squirt guns, even just playing guns with your hands can get you in deep shit. Then this fucking faggot turns around and sues the school. This is coming from a part Arab from Michigan, this is why I hate the democrats, they enable this type of shit.

Until "jail" means some kind of gas chamber who gives a fuck. One extra nigger plucked from the Nigger Sea doesn't really make a difference at this point.

CLOCK HIM UP

HE SHOULD BE DOING TIME

This kid got offers from every top engineering school and a job offer from NASA and he didn't even need to get killed by George Zimmerman. Fucking white privilege.

>Should he go to jail?
He should go back.

>Should he go to jail?
only if he was white, and made a pop-tart into a gun

no thats a waste of our resources. a bullet is much cheaper.

Clockmed

He's a muslim, nuff said

THE FACT THAT HE GOT OFF SCOTT FREE REALLY TICKS ME OFF

It's hard to believe that he masterminded that publicity stunt himself.
Who put him up to it?

This.

Himself? Maybe not since he may or may not be a naive kid following the jihad of his father. His father? Definitely.

Rami?

Yeah

No, he should go back to whatever third world shitstreet his family came from

yes.

fpbp

This.

kek

him and his entire family should be in gitmo right now

If I'm thinking of the same guy he's too special to be hanging out here with degenerates. Kek.

He should go to a CIA black site with his whole family, and be tortured for information forcing them to kill each other to survive.

He should be bombed by Hindus in an ironic twist of events.

I still think his parents forced him to do the clock bullshit, or strongly encouraged it. Some weird version of Munchausen syndrome by proxy?

Yes, he was thinking sciencey thoughts and not deferring to the Christian Jesus hard enough.

SHOULD HE GO TO JAIL? (Please check all that apply.)
[X] YES
[X] YES
[X] YES
[X] YES

nah, execution