Soooooooooo

Soooooooooo...
Did we just totally let this guy go? Is he never going to get justice for trying to murder a real American? Is that what we do now? We look the other way when literally polyamorous cultural marxist communists draw the blood of real men who stand up for the welfare of our nation?

What was his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreenow.com/search
dailycal.org/2017/05/04/bpd-requests-help-identifying-rioters-martin-luther-king-jr-civic-center-park-demonstration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What was his name again?
Literally Who

Eric Clanton

He's the bike lock antifa coward.

R A R E

I still haven't for got you read my mind user

Last thing i heard about this guy was that the guy he attacked was going to press charges.. But after that, nothing.

>What was his name again?
Seth Rich.

Yeah, his name is Literally Who.

That's EriK K. Klanton to you

Professor Eric Clanton from SFSU.

If you're so certain he's some marxist murderer go do what's morally right and kill him yourself, you stupid beta bitch.

>wah wah society isn't going exactly how I want it to and there's other people who don't agree with me and they attack me and mine when we advocate for the same shit that lead to WW2

His dox were already spread online. If Eric Clanton doesn't serve a legal repercussion for his attack, multiple people online have stated they'll come to SFSU and kill him. I'm interested to see the media fallout when a left wing darling who "bashed the fash" ends up dead. That would probably be the point the media starts to backtrack on the whole "its ok to punch people we call bigots."

Why would the media backtrack? It would be just another excuse to pump out hundreds of lowbrow micro-articles covered by advertisements.

Yeah right, they'd just pull a Golden Dawn on you and proclaim EVIL NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTERS MURDER UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR OF PEACE WHO DINDU NUFFIN and RICO the fuck out of anyone who has even posted a nazi frog in a Clanton thread.

can someone contact the guy he hit and ask whats going on?

eric clapton did he died?

wayne keefer pseudo

I found this, by the way.

familytreenow.com/search

He returns to work june 19th at diablo valley college.
Bring the rope.

I really want to see this cunt get what's coming to him

Well the police are Corrupt. We totally exposed this guy. Maybe if the Alt Media would report on it, something would get done.

as i understand it, the mayor didn't press charges and Eric is a free man
>reeeeeeeeeee

Multiple attempted murder is OK if you're a communist.

The mayor doesn't have to. the man he tried to murder can press charges.

Does anyone know how to contact the guy whose skull he cracked?

Yeah i think it's up to him. I don't know who he is tho. Here's a pic of him. He's a good lad, he was actually trying to calm the situation. Poor bastard.

Spotted in Modesto this week...he's on the run.

I know I certainly don't know how. I would if I could. I live nearby. I'm not going to go accost Clanton personally though because I don't want to throw my life away for one meaningless act of petty revenge.

Because you know he can try to murder people with weapons but if I so much as said hello I'd (((commit suicide))) by shooting myself 8 times in the back.

is that real?

Police are still doing an investigation, not only on Clanton, but other rioters, as well. It takes time, but it's going to be a BIG takedown of Antifa.

dailycal.org/2017/05/04/bpd-requests-help-identifying-rioters-martin-luther-king-jr-civic-center-park-demonstration/

I live in SF, really hope I see him. What would be the best thing to do if it happens. I'm not a violent nigger but I do have senpai in the PD.

1. You can advocate for justice without being a vigilante, faggot
2. WW1 led to WW2

It's easier than ever for people to ID you based on what you do in public. Remember that Clanton himself wore a fucking mask and we still found him. Assault can fuck your life up (unless you're a faggot communist jew cuck good-goy who internalized the brainwashing, and then you can walk around skulling whoever you want)

If this fag got murdered it would be the best thing to happen to the (((media))) and SJW's. He doesnt deserve to be a martyr.

He needs to rot in a jail cell for attempted murder. He can read all the communist doctrine he wants while getting his cheeks split by oppressed minorities

Pretty much this. The media wont even addressed antifa as the hate group that they are.

I heard stiles had a concussion, ongoing headaches, blurry vision, blackouts. Basically he is fucked for life. He should get a lawyer and sue.