The rise of the term "White Hispanic"

huffingtonpost.com/raul-a-reyes/what-is-a-white-hispanic_b_14086306.html

ZimZam, Ft. Lauderdale shooter and the New York Car murderer were all called "white hispanic" by the media. Is this the rise of a new term?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/raul-a-reyes/what-is-a-white-hispanic_b_14086306.html
instagram.com/kathyzworld/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a meme because they don't have as many white people to blame their problems on, gotta keep those oppression, no white people, blame the lightest skinned ones, but never the "jews".

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

i would definitely give her my strength

white black

Can't flim flam the ZimZam

this guy is purposely avoiding the use of the use of the term of mestizo (or pardo) which every Latin American country uses.

The next step

Everyone here uses mestizo instead of that bs

Dat ass tho!

>ZimZam, Ft. Lauderdale shooter and the New York Car murderer were all called "white hispanic" by the media. Is this the rise of a new term?

No, it's the communist, anti-American jews trying to muddy the white race with brown skinned cockraoches.

They're trying to make their brown skinned spic pets more palatable to whites so whites will race mix with the shitskins and white genocide will occur.

14/88

You guys will think I'm bullshitting but I'm Hispanic (Mexican)and a lot of my family is straight up white my sister and father for example have green eyes and I have a couple cousins and uncles/aunts with blue eyes a lot could legit pass as white

Start saying "white brown people" and it will stop because it points out how fucking retarded the phrase is in the first place. The ONLY white Spanish are from Spain and none of them want anything to do with the Mexishits.

But the criminal was not white. He was a mestizo
Hispanic: Born in Hispano America
White: white (duh)
Therefore white hispanic: white person born in Hispano America

I dated a girl who was half Ecuadorian who was blonde with blue eyes. Brother has really light brown hair too.

Hispanics are not white, I grew up and up until recently having pretty much everywhere refer to 'hispanic' as a separate race, pretty much everywhere except Sup Forums and now a few media outlets insist hispanics are whites, but it's a fairly recent meme. It's definitely hispanics trying to fit in with whites so they feel better about their own self esteem, but people weren't so retarded back in the day that they thought that hispanics were white or that "white hispanics" actually existed.

One of your ancestors probably got IRISH'D or something.

It's just more postmodern nonsense.

>Everyone here uses mestizo instead of that bs

No, only you spics use that word.

To a normal self-respecting white person, you're still a mexican.

You try to differentiate one lighter shade of shit from a darker shade of shit.

Fuck off beaner, you're not white.

14/88

A white Hispanic is any Hispanic that isn't black according to the us govt

It is a thing but it seems like if the media is applying to Rojas or Zimmerman who are obviously Mestizo they just want to make it seem like White people are criminals. When I think of White Hispanic (and I live in a somewhat Hispanic neighborhood) I think of people with light eyes who look White, not mestizo at all, who just happen to speak Spanish.

the (((military))) is also insisting Hispanics are white

See
Fucking idiot did you even see my flag? "mexican"
Can you even read? We call brown people "mestizo". Only people with caucasian features and light skin are called white (almost no one)

It's just a cheap tactic from left scholars trying to propagate the "privilege" mystical truth by including more people into the white category, so when actual white people become a minority in their own countries, they dont have to explain where the "power" is now located, and still blame the invisible and ever reaching "white oppression" for everything.

Hispanic is not a race according to the U.S. Census, you're probably thinking about mestizos.

>Can you even read? We call brown people "mestizo". Only people with caucasian features and light skin are called white (almost no one)

Do you even realize what you're saying?

That's like walking down the street and finding some dog shit on the sidewalk, then taking the time to classify it as "great dane dog shit" or "poodle dog shit".

Dog shit is dog shit and mexicans are mexicans.

More like

BRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTYSGDDHFJKFDKSJHAT.

you fell for some weak bait

>new term

Well I mean white hispanic isn't anything new, not everyone is an indio.

Nothing you say will make you a white person. You should be thankful that a supposedly "racist" place like Sup Forums has validated your delusions for so long. Hispanics are not white, if you are "hispanic" at all, you are not white.

I was saying that fucking "white hispanic" would be called a mestizo here. No one is lunatic enough to call that thing white.
Also, you said "14/88". What if there is, for example, a white person (not a fucking mestizo larping as white) born and raised in Mexico, and wanting to join your ethnostate. Would you let him out for still being a mexican?

White or hispanic is not descriptive of anything other than appearance.....We know what it SHOULD mean, but the MSM is changing the definition.

What used to be white needs to be simply CAUCASIAN. Just like the check box on that form when you apply for a job.

Hispanic or latino
Caucasian
Native American/Pacific Islander
Negroid

These are my choices correct? I always check the negroid box because my great great grandfather was half black.

Bad b8
That or learn to read

That girls high test hotness has an INCREDIBLY short window

Dont even care...Bring them to canada.
and the UK

>huffingtonpost.com/raul-a-reyes/what-is-a-white-hispanic_b_14086306.html

>white hispanic

That guy looked mexican and has dark skin

No way he's white

What's next,

>white african

XD

Soon they will unironically start using the term "Light skinned blacks" to excuse poor Africans that have been infected by the evil white seed.

>What's next,
>>white african

He was a nigger from the Dominicoon Republic.

So many whites suck the jew cock and we look similar enough that theres no difference to them. Most rich whites are jewy with the jews so that makes us all jews.

It's not bad bait and I can read fine. You're trying to justify how white hispanics exist and I'm reminding you that white hispanics are not real and hispanics are not white.

>What if there is, for example, a white person (not a fucking mestizo larping as white) born and raised in Mexico, and wanting to join your ethnostate. Would you let him out for still being a mexican?

Nope. Mexican is a mexican.

Whites only.

What about those from the elites
Wait
>leaf

Sup Forums won't admit it, but the article is completely right.

>Upset about hispanics being called white
>Not upset about irish and italians being called white

those feet tho!
all 4 of them

>Is this the rise of a new term?

It means that beans aren't getting a free pass anymore, we should've seen this coming to be honest, if you whites are taken out we'd be the next big threat to their agenda outside of the Asians

Can't have any machismo thats not from niggers around, can we now?

The New York guy was a pardo Hispanic. He looked part black.

ZimZam is a Mestizo Hispanic, might be pardo.

Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio... White Hispanics.

Peter Navarro... White Hispanic

George P. Bush... Mestizo Hispanic with White Man father. White Hispanic for being a Bush.

Tony Romo: Whitish Hispanic

Pedro Pascal: White Hispanic

Pablo Escobar: White Hispanic

El Chapo: White Hispanic

Vicente "Fuchs" Fox... White Hispanic who thought he was Irish but found out he was Kraut.

Fidel "I look like Liam Neeson, I must be Celt-Iberian" Castro... White Hispanic

"Hispanic" is a meme term.
There is no such thing.

So-called "Hispanics" can be of any race:

A. Unmixed European, aka White (majority in Spain, Argentina and Uruguay, plurality in Costa Rica and Cuba, significant minorities in most other Latin American countries)

B. Mestizos aka Native and European
Mix (majority in Mexico, Peru and Central America, substantial numbers in most other Latin American countries)

C. Black, full or partial African ancestry (substantial minorities in Venezuela, Cuba, Colombia, Ecuador)

D. Full-fledged unmixed Natives (Majorities in Bolivia and Guatemala, substantial minorities in Mexico, Central America and Peru, small minorities in all the other Latin American countries)

E. Castizos aka lightly-mixed Europeans (Majority in Chile, large numbers in Central America and Mexico, small numbers in all the other Latin American countries)

F. Asian / Japanese / Chinese / Korean (Very large Japanese minority in Peru, small minorities in all the other Latin American countries)

So Hispanic is a meme term.
All the people above could be considered Hispanic in the USA even though they may not have a single trace of Spanish blood.

It just so happens that the "Hispanics" in the USA are overwhelmingly brown-skinned mestizos and castizos from Mexico and Central America, and many of these people try to pass off as White, which leads to the assumption that all other Spanish-speakers are the same.

>What about those from the elites

Who are you talking about?

>that shitty ass fucking image that looks like it's made a hundred laps through black Twitter, Instagram, xhamster, and random Brazilian imageboards
Have a freebie source image from her Instagram, don't let me catch you out here with that shit again.

instagram.com/kathyzworld/

Real white hispanics are castizos tho

>A. Unmixed European, aka White (majority in Spain, Argentina and Uruguay, plurality in Costa Rica and Cuba, significant minorities in most other Latin American countries)
Do not exist, except for nazi transplants. You all have mix somewhere, just like the "whites" in USA.

Not even in spain are there true "whites", they all have a little moor in them.

European immigration in Argentina and Uruguay has been very recent, between 1880 and 1960 so there hasn't been much chance for race mixing.

Now if you believe Spaniards, Italians and so on are not white that's another matter entirely. I define white as "unmixed European ancestry", most white Americans, white Canadians, white Argentines and white Uruguayans qualify.

6'4"
>tfw 5'11"

Send it to Spain.

kys

Because everyone is white in murica.

>He was a mestizo
He was an island nigger. Guy looked nothing mestizo.

Calling it now, this is going to be how they continue to fuck over white people once we become a minority. If the country is full of spics and they're "white", they can continue to disenfranchise actual whites under the guise of fighting an oppressive majority.

this user knows