London in midst of Stabbing Epidemic

It's hard to comprehend that in the past two weeks alone, 11 people have died as a result of knife crime in our capital city. And many, many more have been injured this year.
How many more people are going to meet their end upon the tip of one of these murderous accessories?

REMEMBER: A knife is the deadliest weapon of them all, it does not need to be reloaded, makes no noise and can kill endless amounts of people before being wiped clean to continue its stabbing. It can be concealed anywhere and does not need registration.

Its time you binned that fucking knife. We cannot lose any more good men and children to these wicked things.

getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/end-year-stats-reveal-big-12888679

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zt_pPJwxqmc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38237496
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/black-people-stop-and-search-six-times-police-racist-a7383591.html
twitter.com/ExposingGangs/status/854680355839909888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perhaps you haven't provided a sufficient number of immigrant-friendly knife bins?

It's becoming more and more clear that Europe deserves to be Islamized.
You controlled a fourth of the planet at one point. Now look at you. Pathetic.

>faaaaaaaaaaaaag

It's mostly dindus stabbing dindus.
It's part of their culture and Britain is a multicultural country.
Why persecute them for it? Let them practice their culture.

London is a cesspool, stab away.

Stfu.

We're building a Knife Angel made of binned knives to commemorate all of the people slaughtered by knives, daggers, stilettos, dirks, seaxs, kukris, carving, bread, butter and box cutters.

All of those who mocked us for getting these binned will answer to it. Or it will come to you instead.

Oh, box cutters are the worst! We wouldn't have had 9/11 if the terrorsts hadn't had box cutters.

>REMEMBER: A knife is the deadliest weapon of them all, it does not need to be reloaded, makes no noise and can kill endless amounts of people before being wiped clean to continue its stabbing. It can be concealed anywhere and does not need registration.

A piece of piano wire is even better.

thats what you get for creating a slongan that only works for the residents,"get a life, bin that knife" does not rimes in others languages

Gee, it's as if banning weapons only makes it harder for civilians to protect themselves from criminals. Really activates my almonds...

Lol imagine if London was allowed guns. Second amendment isn't for everyone

indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=zt_pPJwxqmc

People in the media will be scratching their heads and asking what's behind the rise in knife attacks.
People in the media will also be praising mass immigration and multiculturalism.

Remove Black people specifically and you'd reduce the violent crime rate by over half.

it's a negro epidemic.

And bike wheels.

2 people stabbed yesterday in berlin alone ... wonder whats is going on ...

they truly are plebs

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

>Bunch of dumb niggers killing one another

Who fucking cares?

Because the murder /k/ube stopped gun violence... How many hours of the day are you outside of your cuck shed?

Go welcome Refugees you faggot English cuck. You won't need to worry about women under sharia, you pathetic shrimp of a man.
William, why are you typing Sup Forums posts when you know that your government has asked you to keep both hands on your companion Abdulah's cock?

Oh look, we imported the third world and now we're becoming third world, but the cost of living still soars as we have to pay for the privilege.

>ban guns
>knife crime explodes

>ban knives
>stick crime explodes

Bravo Britain

This

It's urgent that you send your women to fornicate with them so that they'll feel at home and you can adapt more quickly.

Just remember bong, you can easily make a personal defense pipe-shotgun out of hardware store materials. Not sure about where you can get shells though. Stay safe in Londonistan.

We lost alot of good people during the Biscuit War of 2014

The Muslim version directly translates to "beat your wife, bin that knife", so its all good.

stob beings mean to monoridies, you b-baka

Take away the guns and people will stop killing each other. Right?

Remember Britbongs, don't cause strife, bin that knife!

NOOOOOOOO BAN ASSAULT PIANOS

How does the UK even function? I can't comprehend not having my trusty pocket knife on me at all times. It's a fucking tool. I can't even type all of the difference scenarios I run into where I need a knife to cut something or open something. How do you fags go on with your daily lives without a simple knife? Can you even have a kitchen knife? Do they give you steak knives when you go out? This is all so fucking foreign to me.

>All knives will be surrendered anonymously - No names will be taken, and there will be no CCTV cameras recording.

Are UK metro areas under heavy surveillance?

We take our food down to the police station to get it cut up.

Burn the coal. Pay the toll.
No one told you to invite all of those muslims into your country and let them fester in enclaves of ignorance.

Why is this being done?

okay thats pretty metal.

Swiss army knives and shit like that are legal.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38237496

And yes, police seen incapable of realising that our kids are scared enough to start carrying knives around for self defence. Welcome to the arms race.

Is that a cap gun?

I believe when you pull the trigger a knife comes out

Racists.

Backs 6 x more likely to be stopped and searched so they are obviously going to be responsible for 6 x the crimes reported.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/black-people-stop-and-search-six-times-police-racist-a7383591.html

I think it's a BB gun, they tend to be orange/black.

Or it's a flick knife.

The National Monument against Violence and Aggression.

*Blacks

Police in London now cannot 'stop and search' anyone based on their colour.

It's totally going to fall over on someone, or some schoolkid is going to run right into it.

Knives were invented by racist white people to oppress people of color.

They will be a sacrifice for the almighty Knife Bin.

Why not solve knife problem by banning personal responsibility? If Mukabe or Ahmed cannot be held accountable for their actions, doesn't matter what kind of weapon they used.

Aren't most stabbings criminal v. criminal?
Who cares about the trash?
Fuck who even cares about retards walking about at night in 'dah city night life me boiii'.
I don't give a fuck if a bong walking down an alley gets jumped, do you?

The real problem is minorities anyway & gibmeats.

Well keked, mate.

DARE NOT SIN
GIVE UNTO THE BIN

Fucking hell, there is a paint scraper in there.

Being searched doesn't mean the bobbies report you for a crime you dumb nigger.

Also niggers gets searched 6x more often BECAUSE they're more likely to commit crimes, but you already knew that.

Imagine having your face scraped off!

END A LIFE
PROVIDE A KNIFE

There's clearly a sharp edge on that lad, put it away before the bobbies see you.

Get a life, bin that knife! Only registered butchers are allowed to have knives. They must be locked in a safe and have security measure to detect theft and notify the police.

>Scissors

My god, that's almost as bad as a bike wheel.

fucking window scraper took me mum aint worth the laff

YOU FUCKING MORON YOUR COUNTRY IS IN DEATH THROWS WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT

Banning knives to stop terror attacks is like banning guns to stop suicide. People aren't going to be less likely to kill themselves, they're just going to be buying rope instead.

Without knives they'll kill you with a truck, are you going to ban cars too? When will you realize you need to start banning refugees

Should maglite's also need to be binned?

GIVE OUT KNIVES
END ALL LIVES.

I love anti-knife people because it really forces white people to admit what the actual problem is.

Millions perish every year, slain by this machinery of death

Look at that deadly pen on his desk, such an evil weapon designed to both stab and inject deadly ink at the same time

BIN THAT KNIFE, SAVE A LIFE

When are they going to start talking about the rampant London acid attacks that clearly aren't lifted from 3rd world nations.

BAN ASSAULT TORCHES

twitter.com/ExposingGangs/status/854680355839909888

Maybe Heiko Maas should make a law against stabbing people in Berlin?

>butter knives

I was thinking someone would be thrown into it.

EDC right here, britcuck. Don't leave home without one.

Shouldn't you be more worried about assault trucks then kitchen cutlery?

When I started EDCing I was surprised how often it came in handy, and I work an office job. More surprising was how often people ask to borrow it because they know I'm "that guy who has a knife."

>wings completely made of butter knives
Wew

Wyatt if you're searched 6 x more frequently the figures will show a bias result.

>know those feels

Stop replying to bait threads.
Also its all kitchen utensils and butter knifes.
Dont forget the water gun.

Assault SUVs are a thing on their island.

>Knives banned
>Bad hombres resort to using forks
>Forks banned
>Citizens forced to eat with their bare hands
Islamitization complete

For the New Year's Eve celebration in New York City, they blocked all the roads with garbage trucks so nobody would be able to run a truck into the crowd.

This is the world we live in now.

>"that guy who has a knife."
this precisely, either it is to cut a cake, a pie, some plastic ties, a cable, always come in handy. Just don't go to concerts or places where you are searched for while carrying a knife and you are ok.

water guns can be used to spray gasoline on crowds before lighting them on fire. liquid propulsion contraptions must be banned !

Ok, gonna knock this on the head for all non-bongs.

London is NOT the UK. Any sensible non leftie Brits left years ago, all thats left in London are SJWs, Muslims, Nigs and Eastern Euro immigrants. (and a few aussie bartenders).

The three major UK cities, London, Manchester and Birmingham are shitholes. No self-respecting Brit would live there. Think Detroit, would you consider that a White US city?

Outside of the three shit-tier cities, Brits have a regular life. Knives are easy to buy, gun licences are simple to get unless you are a criminal, and most towns and cities are low minority/muslim areas.

My town is near enough a 'city', and has a 0.1% Muslim population. 0.4% nig population, 0.8% chink population. That is standard fare over most British towns/cities.

Certain cities like Bradford have a 20% paki population, and its well known as a shithole to be avoided. Also has a 24% muslim pop, which is also well known to Brits.

So yeah, Britain is just like the USA. We have our shitholes, our retarded cops, but the massive majority of Brits are just regular white/christians who just want to get on with life, but the left just won't stop fucking with us.

White as fuck and got pulled over a dozen and a half times.
I hate the law as much as the next man but come off it.

Not for long.

What went wrong?

I went to a baseball game with it once by accident. The security guy had to call his manager over, but he took one look at it, saw it was clearly a knife that used for stuff, saw that it's within the legal length limit for a concealed weapon, and waved me on through.

Then again I live in a city that isn't totally insane yet.

White guy here. Robbed by 4 nigs in London few months ago. Stabbed multiple times. Amazing I survived. Fucking joke. Most of the somalis in the area have them, everyone knows its a risk every time youre walking home. But anyone carrying a knife risks getting arrested by police.

Its literally ILLEGAL to own self defense weapons in England. FUCK

Can bongs own these?? Even my guns have knives on them

I can't believe the UK is so cuck, my 13 year old brother brings his hunting knife to school

I guess this is what they deserve for importing Islam and negroism

>That guy with the knife

Laughing girls.tiff

London is CAPITAL of England you retarded divide and conquer shill Achmed.

Hitler.

The brits are this cucked.
Holy moly joly.
This is autism to the max
Politicians confirmed for autism

>Any sensible non leftie Brits left years ago
I wonder why

Hehehe, good goyim. First we bin your knives. Then we bin your spoons. Then the goyim starve to death.

Don't be a loon, bin that spoon.