You have $100,000 USD

You have $100,000 USD.
What do you do with it to ensure your (and your family's) well-being in these politically turbulent times?

Gold? Foreign Currencies? Gov't bonds? Store it in a (((bank)))?

How do you ensure your family's future, Sup Forums?

Ammo and a homestead innawoods

Buy a gun and kill John Podesta

FPBP

fpbp

Ether

you give it to user and hope for the best

Armored truck of peace into sinagog

100,000 McDonald's Coca-Cola Slushies

dont forget some whiskey and you got yourself a fpbp

Obviously invest in bitcoin.

No joke

Whiskey? Why when this could be us?

some amounts of gold silver

some extra ammo and parts for gun

some extra clothing material and other stuff like first aid

most of it would be water and food though

I'm going to assume you have guns, ammo, three months of food, three months of water, and friends.

I would buy $10,000 worth of silver american eagle coins, $10,000 in one gram pieces of gold, $40,000 in Ethereum the cryptocurrency, $20,000 to play around with ETF's in the market, and $20,000 in cash.

I would pay for threesome with high class prostitutes. No family to care for, at least I could prevent the life of regrets.

Move to Russia or Finland.

Buy comfy place in the small city for 50k

Never have to see any Jew again.

Use it as a downpayment on a commercial property, an office park or store or apartment building.

Lol, not near enough.

Bet it all on black

That isnĀ“t a lot of money . . .

Bitcoin- all else will be fucked

Beat me to it you think alike kike

There are some obvious risks but it's not going anywhere like I thought it would a handful of years ago

>Buy 100k worth of smokes
>Smoke until I get cancer
>Die doing what I love

You can't do shit with that little money if you don't have all the necessities taken care of already, especially if you're taking care of more people than just yourself.

This

100k aint dick

>>Cryptocurrencies is the new .com gold rush.

id go colonise in some 3rd world pacific island and have servants in my palm oil plantations

Buy tons of lands guns steel concrete electricity books cement tools etc..

I would do one of the three following things depending on risk aversion:

HEDGED LOTTERY
I would put 90% of it in safe securities (AAA government bonds) and take very risky bets with the remaining 10% (go long deep out-of-the-money call and put options, maybe do some angel investing).

FUND THE LAUNCH OF MY COMPANY
It's the best way to become really, really rich.

THE LEAST EFFORT SOLUTION
Invest it into mutual funds through my bank, or with a roboadvisor.

Since most financial theories are utter bullshit, the result will depend a lot on luck/randomness whatever you chooses to do. Just three examples for you to understand:

- In a study, monkeys (like: literal monkeys) outperformed professional investors

- Equally weighted portfolios have historically outperformed portfolios built with mean variance optimization (which is absurd if Markowitz & Tobin / MPT & CAPM are right - yet they got Nobel Prizes)

- A model built with a zero intelligence algorithm (posting orders randomly with only very broad funding constraints) dead very well in predicting the bid ask spread and volatility using real data. The bid ask spread and volatility are things you can trade on.

Long term government bonds and a few guns. If the government collapses I have guns, if it doesn't I get money from government bonds.