100% tax on ceo's

>be CEO
>make 50 million a year
>literally hoard it and do nothing
>better idea:
>100% tax on all CEO earnings above 100k
>all the money goes towards job creation, infrastructure projects, and student loans
>economy literally quadruples in 8 years

Why are you against a 100% tax on CEO's? I am a third year economics student at Harvard University and I feel compelled to offer my expert opinion on this subject. CEOS are well known to be the scum of the earth and they offshore all their earnings anyway. I would support a 200% tax per dollar of earnings sent offshore to foreign bank accounts. I believe this could preserve white rural retard industry and save America from Jewish extortion.

Peace out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like a pretty sweet nest egg for the white ethnostate!

Nobody will stay in a country with 100% tax retard. Just kill yourself, you will never dig yourself out of your pit of stupidity

i would probably say after 1mil. could have some promise in stopping ceos from crashing companies for the short term profit then bailing before the collapse. tie their livelihood permanently to the livelihood company like it should be and this problem will sort itself out quick

>Why are you against a 100% tax on CEO's?
Because that money goes to the state. DUh.

Because he shouldn't be forced pay for some other piece of shit's well being if he earned his money

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Get cucked by Mohammed and Jamal while you leech on the successes of others.

>CEO earned his money
not even the commie faggot but lmao

Inb4 bootlickers

>salary to a dollar and use stock options
>change job title to something besides CEO

The loopholes are limitless.

Whats going to keep those companies based in the US? They could close shop and open up anywhere else and the Ceos would make a profit , its not like their employees jobs are as important as the literal billions youd be stealing from them

>CEO is now a no-responsibility, min wage job
sweet

Sounds great until nobody is a CEO anymore.

You're not very smart.

Nigger WE say whether he earned his money, not him.

You know nothing about economics

100% exit taxes tend to keep capital from moving abroad.

Boo fucking hoo. Your breath smells like shoe polish.

The capital controls enacted in order to pull off this tax would decimate a country
Harvard has diversity quotas. You helped fill it being a black islamic trans Fucking Leaf

>CEO makes 100,000
>He sees no incentive to make his company grow since it won't make him any profit
>Companies don't evolve beyond a certain point

By the way, 100k is fucking nothing. Some autistic engineers can make that money.

Ok well when you make it there you can donate your income.

Why would I try and go above and beyond when I'm capped at 100k

>why are u against 100% tax on ceo lols im a colege sutdnet xD

because it sets the precedent that anyone can be taxed 100% which means nobody is free which means fuck you you communist shit stain you wouldnt even be able to go to college if this country was communist because worthless idiots like yourself would forever be illiterate dirt farmers who would probably be starved to death on purpose by the party.

how about instead of all this taxing, we crack down on offshore banking.

Wasn't it Steve Jobs who only earned $1 a year from Apple? I remember reading that some tech CEO only earned $1 a year from their company.

They'll just make a shitty Patsy the 'CEO' and have the real boss called something else

The rest was through other forms of compensation.

These people have accountants and lawyers who know how to move money.

OP is also a LARPing faggot

>be every CEO in canada
>make 50 million a year
>canada taxes me 100% over 100k so I only make 100k a year
>take my 100k and fly to USA or Europe where they don't tax all my money
>canada's economy collapses

peace out

Lots if CEOs take stock options instead if a salary.

> Hoarding money

Where did this meme come from?

Some CEOs are overpaid, but your proposal doesn't solve that. Instead it would prevent companies getting the CEOs that really are worth the money. Most companies would...

...I was going to say move their head office overseas. But as I was typing this I realised that what they'd really do is change their structure to abolish the post of CEO.

Furthermore, those who hoard their money and do nothing with it effectively take it out of the economy... which increases the amount of money that the government can put into the economy without significantly increasing inflation. So you don't even need to tax them to put money towards job creation, infrastructure projects and student loans - you just need the government to borrow more.

The money would just go to politicians and lobbying asshats who would turn around and give it back to the CEOs for favors.

There's no fucking way one person can truly earn 50 million in income.

20 year minimum

Then close the loopholes. Anyone that changes the "CEO" title gets all of their company's earnings confiscated by the government.

100k is middle class though. It's not the 80s anymore. Any half competent white collar worker or tradesman will reach 100k salary. Sorry if you fucked up badly and make minimum wage but don't take your poor life decisions out on the rest of us.

>all the money goes towards job creation,

When you say that you mean public sector jobs? because thats a bad idea, i think the less public sector employers the better, and i work at the public sector.

>expert opinion
time for bed, Johnny

Agreed, I can't even comprehend how lavish I'd be able to live with a 200k salary let alone millions. There is no reason anyone needs over 1 mil salary, even if you "earned" it. You are living like a god at that point.

>this happens
>literally every CEO leaves the country
Canadian """""intellectuals""""" everyone.

autistic software engineer checking in.

>make 115k+20k in side contracts each year.

We'd get a lot more bang for our buck if we killed off all of the leeching communists.

Not even going to answer because this is so boring.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you

>Which CEOs take home $50 mil/year?
>Should we tax celebrities 100% then?

My dad is a CEO for a public company and works 60-70 hours a week. He says the amount of pressure CEOs are under is crazy and most sane people can't do it. The people at the very top and the people at the very bottom of a company work the longest hours, but only the people at the top have the enormous pressure.

Back in the fifties any guy with a good idea could start up something and run the next McDonalds or whatever. But now you have these massive multinational corporation conglomerates that have billions of dollars of cash flows that they can use to crush you or buy your company off before it becomes worth even a million. There needs to be some checks and balances on this shit. Libertarians are so below my pay grade to debate with.

Why not impose the tax so the CEOs profit from the jobs and infrastructure?
Its win/win

Only useless faggots worry about what other people make. Typical leaf.

>Canadian flag
>Going to Harvard
>During finals

Really invokes consideration.

>Big businesses see 100% tax coming
>they all leave, taking the jobs and services they provide with them

the bait was too good

>100% tax on 100k and over

Having only 100k is poor tier in cali. There ae plenty of non-ceo jobs making well well over 100k

>ceo
>hard earned

TOP FUCKING LEL

keep eating that MSM propaganda

If you tax all his salary then he has no reason to come to work. You want to suppress this job. But without it you mess up the decision making process inside the society. CEOs may be scum and vain, but they support a great risk, they are personally liable in front of the shareholders for every decision that regards the administration of the society's goods, and even more for acts that exceed the administration. And where the risk is high, it is only expected that the reward is high. Point is they are necessary, so if they're smart and lucky, there isn't much you can do without them.

fuck off leaf

>>literally hoard it and do nothing
its better if he hoards it than have retards like you waste it on stupid shit.

If we could get rid of the leeching communists, and the greedy globalist capitalists, that would be great.

how are you going to keep them from leaving?

they simply earn that much because companies want to hire the best of the best

the competition is so high that companies have no options other than paying such high salary

what's the problem with that?

there aren't that many CEOs anyway, even if you split all their money it wouldn't change the world that much

nig if a ceo wasnt willing to work sometimes as many as 80 hours a week then he'll get replaced by someone who will in a heartbeat. if staying at he top were easy u would be a ceo and not a faggot Sup Forums poster

I'm posting in a Canada thread.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
dumbass

CEO pay is very complex and 50 million of cash every year.

If you did this you wouldn't have tesla or space x. Keep that in mind.

This is a stupid name and your id makes you seem like a woman, which fits because your idea is stupid.
Takes away all incentive to make money and is objectively inferior to the current system which taxes what you horde and doesn't tax what you use for job creation yadda yadda.
Anyways, Kill yourself.

Well fuck you too.

I'll never form a business if this becomes a reality. Good luck getting a job Goy.

poster is real proof of AA at Harvard

Jobs and Zuckerburg both paid themselves a $1/year salary. Your plan would cause every CEO to do the same. In the end total, the total income tax on on all CEOs would be $589.

>I am a third year economics student at Harvard University
noice

I award you 4 / 10

I know 5 guys who would say your wrong.

While the top is greedy as fuck, 100% tax sounds retarded.

>Literally what retards think rich people do with their money.

fuckin love it when people think "fat cats" just play golf all day and have underlings handle all their work. they work incredibly, obsessively hard. you faggots have been fooled by cartoons or comics or something.

>I feel compelled to offer my expert opinion on this subject.
>expert
>commie
/thread

>be poor
>get 30k a year in welfare
>literally sit on ass watching TV and doing nothing
>better idea:
>100% tax on all welfare payments
>all the money goes towards kickbacks for construction companies who donate to politicians and millenials who borrowed too much for college
>economy is literally 100 billion jillion times bigger in 2 years

Why are you guys against this? I'm a 21 year old who can take tests well and I feel compelled to offer my expert opinion on the subject. Poors are well known to be the scum of the earth and they waste all their earnings on cigarettes anyway. I would support a 200% tax on poors until there were literally no poor people left. God damned Jews!

Peace out.

>100k
>CEO
So fuck the middle class is what you're saying?
Why are Leaf posters the absolute worst people.

While I don't agree with the term "fat cat", most of them are hard at work to fuck you over or make a greater Israel.

>college student
>expert opinion
Enjoy your future career as shift manager at McDonalds!

explain Trump then

Why do you deserve anyone's money? Why do all you fggots operate under the assumption that you are entitled to other people's money?

This guy right here is a master baiter if I've ever seen one

works incredibly, obsessively hard. obama played golf like a regular jerkoff. trump plays golf with important people. he's also a single-digit handicap and obama and most other presidents were fucking terrible and weren't doing it with world leaders.

It's called the free market man, provate corporation's can do what they want with their money. It's called ownership. Plus if CEO's only made 100k there'd be no CEO's left bc there's no incrntive to become one.

Why don't we tax actors and athletes as well? They're overpaid too, but you never hear that mentioned.

Enjoy the rest of your (((education))) and whatever you do, don't question your liberal proffessor's ideas, you might have an original thought.

Trust the experts, trust 'em, they know, you don't.

>100k
>middle class

In 2006 households that earn between $25,000 and $75,000 represent approximately the middle half of the income distribution tables provided by the U.S. Census Bureau.

>Why are you against a 100% tax on CEO's?
congrats on your success! now you get to:
>give it all to us
or
>hold the coveted position of money-growing slave

they HATE business. remember when romney said corporations were people? remember the outrage over that? they literally hate success and hard work in business.

That's the problem with ivyfucks, daddy pays for college an all of the sudden the have all the answers in the world

>leaf
>Harvard commie-nomics
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

No no it's much more efficient too just allow them to live off of others earnings, why should they have to make a living when these assholes have been working hard their whole life just to support the rest of society

sauce?

Man with all the cash your waisting on college you'd think those fancy fucks would have mentioned the ladder curve at some point

Filthy commie scum.

Exactly this. Liberals are too retarded to understand basic shit.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html

Because it's "only fair"

>your waisting
k i l l y o u r s e l f

OP in one single MEME

Have you tried reading up what a CEO does?
Often they save a company by securing high profile investors.

Hell Bobby Kotick makes millions but he's still forced to suck investors cock and bring profits into the company.

Or do you think he just sits in his office jacking off?

>>literally hoard it and do nothing
Even if they put it in their mattresses, it would still benefit others by increasing their buying power. Educate yourself before shitposting on an American economics board.

>I am a third year economics student at Harvard University
Please be satire.

>third year economics student at Harvard University
>expert opinion
>expert
>communist faggot

Sounds FANTASTIC!
but how do you think we can inforce such a idea?
The guys at the top don't like this too much

My bad, you're wasting, an go fuck yourself