Us Canadians are officially fucked

Welp, Bill C-16 has been accepted as law yesterday in Canada. Now it's a hate crime to "misgender" someone in Canada. Free speech is being killed and the cuckfags are killing it. Please send help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFNxZnNjb5U?t=9m24s
youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo?t=1853
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495242315346.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=GWMZU_pgt6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO JUST CALL THEM IDIOTS

HEY IDIOT

THIS IS PERFECTLY GENDER NUETRAL

Help yourself with a rifle

Just save one for yourself if you have to

how is this law supposed to be enforceable, exactly?

Once again I am forced to turn to Sup Forums for actual news. This should be on the front page of every MSM outlet. Unfortunately they're too busy shaming Trump for having seconds at dinner to report on the deterioration of values that are at the foundation of democratic government. Sad.

Max Bernier explains why he's a cuck and voted in favor of this bill here

9:25 in this interview

youtu.be/ZFNxZnNjb5U?t=9m24s

Max Bernier also flip flops on wanting to destroy CBC and instead has now decided on just "cutting its budget a few hundred million " when its budget is over 1 billion.

Looks like Kellie Leitch is the only choice now.

Calm down this bill doesn't change shit. It's just political posturing

Time to ready the firing squads to deal with the tranphobic cis-scum.

Excuse you, I identify as a demiidiot retardsexual and I will take this up with the 9th circuit court my good xhir!

if you hurt somepones feeling you go to jail for 5-10

Jordan Peterson testified.

Here's the testimonial with some cuckold Canadian Senator talking about "all the hurt" that the transgender community suffers -- the tone of his voice is the same halting, pretend-baffled, emotional diatribe typical of liberals.
youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo?t=1853

>guy changes his mind because he met peterson
>this is somehow a bad thing

Nooooooo!

also leitch is a barren lesbian

It's now illegal to call someone by their correct sex but it's legal to cut off someone is a dick and play into their mental illness.

What the fuck has happened to the west in the last 10 years?

This is what happens when leafs have political power.

>they want to fire you from big corporation
>hey user, have you misgendered 'they' as 'her'?
>police called, security accompanies you to the door
>now there is criminal investigation against you, you cannot sue the company for wrongful termination
>no need to pay you settlement money, profit

Enforcing the law is not the issue here, see the big picture

cut off someone's dick*

>leafs are literally going to start being arrested for shitposts on Sup Forums

wew laddy they are trying to kill the west as much as they can, but they don't know that you cannot kill a god.

Arm yourself. Don't let the authoritarians take your guns. Protect your free speech

I am baffled more by talking to my peers realizing that they think bills like this are a good idea.

I don't even know all these gen names.

>has to be personally sorted out by Peterson
There's a lot of things Maxeem needs to sort himself out on.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495242315346.webm

The Day of the Rake is upon us. Arm yourselves leafs, and prepare for the oncoming war.

This. Good point. Fucking hell. It's scary to think of bad this pc insanity could actually get. This country is becoming a fucking parody of itself.

I want my pronoun to be Projectile Booty Nugget

fuckkk I am trans and Even I hate this fucking bill. This bill has been wasting time For way over a decade now . . . 0.3 % of the population . . . . . . and this much resources have been thrown into it . . . CAnada needs to get jobs for the youth and stop wasting its time with bathrooms and people faggity ass feelings .

want to help trans people ? kick the sand niggers out ! The left is just secretly fucking the LGBT community while pretending to be their friends.

Unironically feminism.

Our tax dollars also pay for their sex change operations.

it's a good thing our healthcare system is well budgeted and not dragging us into debt

Fucking kill me.

God i hate this country. When is enough going to be enough canadabros? When are we gonna stop being a bunch of pansy ass sissy faggots amd fucking do something about this sorry excuse of a country?

What is 'kayuuki'?

This is fucking stupid. Even for things that are not technically illegal, the tone has been set and people will now feel uncomfortable doing such things. For example, it might now be more awkward for health authorities to categorize based on M/F, even if they only care about XX or XY chromosomes. Saying "male or female" might become as awkward as talking about words like "fuck" and "nigger" in a formal discussion.

Is this the form the rake has chosen? Has it come to rid us of the leaf posters?

what is it and will it kill the chinks?

Are you being serious or just shitposting?

Its real...

karaoke, just a form of implying someone is copying someone else

just be non-gender-recognizing gender
its a gender that doesnt recognize any other genders

But, but, you guys have DRUMPH!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is your own fault Leaf.

Let me tell you about lobster hierarchies & the death of god.

It's pretty much a done deal. Trudeau's fucking legacy man.
>Made the anthem gender neutral
>Legitimized "xir"

IT'S OKAY LADS IF THEY BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR AND ASK WHY YOU CALLED XI A HE JUST CLAIM TO BE TRANS YOURSELF.

Even if he agreed with pol I'd rather die than vote for a French person.

So not only has the "Islamophobia" motion based making it impossible in a conventional sense to even criticize Islam as a religion or Muslims who practice the religion (with this same level of protection not being offered to any other religious group, not even JEWS strangely), Canada has now also passed a motion where if you misgender someone you can someone be subject to whatever punishment?

So it's basically confirmed now that Canada is a fucking meme country right?

FML my country is cucked, Anerica is to retarded and fat to escape too. Time to bail to Japan or South Korea. Rather die in nuclear fire, purged by glorious Kim than this shit.

Any other leafs moving to the USA?

Leave already you're literally of the immigrant mind set yourself as evident in what you just typed.

Stand your ground and be an outlaw fuck boy.

>What the fuck has happened to the west in the last 10 years?
The (((leftists))) won

I'm at the point I would love a good civil war. It's getting so god damn retarded. I just wish people would be moderate with shit. Sure we have trannies but give them meds and mental therapy not play into their mental illness by letting them have sex changes. Sure women can do whatever they want but that doesn't mean they should be full sluts all the time in public and on social media. And you can't have a debate about any of this shit because for now you'll just get called racist or sexist or some sort of ist. In a few more years you'll be jailed by the thought police. The only thing you can do is hope they all die off before any more damage is done.

I'm literally saying that is the best option yes. send me plane ticket money and I'll be happy to this land of the cucked.

I identify as an attack helicopter, my pronouns are frpfrpfrpfrp and brrrrrrrt, please keep in mind our new anti-hate laws when referring to me on the forum ;-)

WWhat if a mudslime misgenders a trannie and then he literallytells him to uck off with his reoligous bullshit?

We don't want your kind. You will just makes things PC here too.

This is gonna redpill some normies very ruthlessly

Where do I go then?

I think the only way to solve that case, is Trudeau sucking off a moose. If he pukes the mudslime wins the lawsuit if not the trannie wins.

your schools already represent whites as a minority.

KEK

>you can't have a debate about any of this shit because for now you'll just get called racist or sexist or some sort of ist.

I though about it. Luckily I live in northern BC and the sjw nonsense hasn't crept up here too much yet.

if you only knew how bad it was

brilliant, make this a thing, exploit loopholes in the law and become the ultimate snowflake

Well, I tried to make fun of his distinctive accent. But have a (You), my gentle leaf

>with this same level of protection not being offered to any other religious group, not even JEWS strangely
Motions set the tone of the government and country; no formal policies are established nor are actions carried out. Technically, the motion calls upon the government to "condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination". That is, supposedly, the government should be wanting to defend all religions, yet they specifically name-dropped "Islamophobia". That is, they're cleaning their hands of any accusations that they're favouring Islam while blatantly favouring Islam.

Thus, Canada is of the opinion that Islam in particular should be defended, but not to worry, we're not actually favouring Islam because we mentioned other religions with generality. Some bullshit.

trips of truth
>Max Bernier
he was originally for C-16, until based JBP talked to him about it.
Mad Max heeded the advice of the based professor and changed his mind.

the next step in the "gender-plan"

this is now a laugh at Canada thread

Ontario/Newyork region is the worst region in the world. It's a bunch of super adept jews at the top with the legions of foreigners under them and they won't collapse so long as those mega jews at the top are there to lead them.

it be a shame if you called someone the wrong gender

this is a better example to be h

Sometimes the only way someone can learn is the hard way.

I cannot conceive of a more well-constructed argument against this bill, and a better excision of the true intent behind it, than what was put forth logically and heroically by Jordan Peterson. At least he has made a name and a following for himself in the process

When it comes sown to it, people in power will happily vote for scenarios in which they get more power.

It looks like what Canadians want is to run and cry to mommy at every turn, and it looks like mommy likes that too.

what happens when an American or an Aussie cunt uses the wrong pronouns to define me? do they go to jail?

Nice try shill fag he says he regrets voting for it after talking do dr peterson and hopes it doesnt pass

youtube.com/watch?v=GWMZU_pgt6Q

You fucked up the second you allowed niggers and jeets to live amongst you as equals

Clean your country.

>Business owner here.
>This is going to do the opposite
>You think I want to risk EVERYTHING I worked for by hiring anyone that doesn't look like me think like me etc. etc?

I will be thinking long and hard about how I employ people in the future. I have no full time staff currently and will likely only use contractors where they take all the risk. I'm in property and will never have tenants. I will never buy a holding property that requires a tenant to keep it floating. This way I protect my life's work from assholes who want to take it without working like I did.

>These stupid laws only make it harder on minorities and faggots.

Yeah good luck trying to extradite a US citizen to your joke country over something covered under our constitution.

>USSR collapsed. You live in mendicant post-Soviet country "enjoying" all the consequences of your grandparents' and parents' actions.
>Somehow commie left ideas triumphed on West. Now West is a synonym to "no free speech", "safe spaces", "corrupted media", "bill C-16".
>Still, Western ppl live way better than you can ever imagine. So, you don't expect American-European version of Solzhenitsyn immigrate to Russia any time soon.
>You cry.

>Looks like Kellie Leitch is the only choice now.

are you kidding? the bitch can barely speak

It's empty or he would have had to use more strength to tip it

:(

>Y-YOURE NOT WHITE
>Gets RICED

>laughing at a leaf
when we lose, we win
when we win, we win
>leafs always win

Mainefag here leaf. I understand your sentiment. Fuck the Quebecois

Demand to be referred to as microwave eggs

Our tax dollars paid for chelsea mannings military prison dick chop surgery

do i have to remind you about the handshake heard around the world m8
Trump is in the PM's pocket, eh

Really??? If you've any actual Canadian blood there is probably French in there.

Idiot.

>Says no to the guy that would like magazine restrictions lifted.
>Found the fucking leaf faggot

I support the bill

>tranny walks up to you
>says you need to say "x" pronoun
>use the damn pronoun or walk away

How easy is that? Our legal system tells us that gender identity is a social construct. This is just the way it is. What's wrong with just being nice and not sperging out at people? Only stubborn rural retards will be affected by this new legislation.

Good riddance.

>Canada
>Winning

>Fuck the Quebecois
FUCK KAYBECK
the only thing worse is ontario

Abuse the law dumb dumb. Somehow entangle Justin Trudeau or someone who helped pass the law by having them misgender you and then sue them into oblivion.

>women
>strong leader
Pick one.