THIS IS WaR CRIMINAL FLAG

THIS IS WaR CRIMINAL FLAG
Never let japs to use this
Never forgive Jap use this flag
NEVER!!!!!
Why official jap army is useing this flag even now?
This is war criminal flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6d-28nn_gpA
japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War criminal Japanese flag
Would you ever wear a T-Shirt with a Swastika on it? Assuming that you are a right-minded person with a good sense of decency, you would not. Swastika represents a political regime that committed horrible acts upon many — to the extent that it became the symbol of crime against humanity and ultimately –and rather ironically– contributed to furthering of human rights as an essential political discourse in the post-World War II world. A Swastika is not only offensive to the Jewish people, but to everyone, for it is an insult to the very ideals that we hold sacred — that every human life is deserving of respect.

>Jews
>human

Suppose to this is also a war criminal flag.
Blood of Asia..so evil flag!

That's your naval jack though

Japanese is worse than nazis
We hate jap war crimin flag for the peace of whole Asia
Respect to Korean victims of Jap war criminal
Killed ad raped by ugly jap
That's so sad history
Never use war criminsk flag!

>Kimchi detected

You unpatriotic faggot
Go kill yourself
You should love your own people and country

I'm surprised a charlie knows how to proxy, let alone get past the great firewall. You in hong kong?

Hong Kong is proud and British, the British liberal government abandoned them but the hong kongers are proud British

The leaf is right!

NIPPON BANZAI

youtube.com/watch?v=6d-28nn_gpA

You know, Comfort woman war criminal is the Holocaust of Asia done by japs to Korean people.
It's Most saddest and gross war criminals.
eight hundred thousand Korean ladys are massacred after raped by Jap army. Jap army used them as a sex slave and massacred them all.
jap raped eve 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped.
This is worse than Holocaust.
jap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say this.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.

Uncuck yourself slanty eye man. Preserve your culture before liberalism destroys your society. if whites can't win I'd rather you guys win.

Greatest none white ally.

Oh, stop watching anime its not healthy.

Never forget the Bataan Death March you jap fuck

I didn't read anything you said you subhuman chinky rice fucker
Shut the fuck up be proud of your country

Fuck off English teacher.

>Would you ever wear a T-Shirt with a Swastika on it?
yes, if it was legal.

Seppuku yourself

I was actually just arguing this to someone. He was going off about nazi flags/symbolism and i pointed out the rising fun flag, totally deflected my response with "YOUR A NAZI SYMPATHIZER"

It's okay. They got theirs.

why can every other country write english flawless
but japan always says crazy shit?

Blow it out your ass zainichi subhumans.
>japan
Most likely, they are Korean immigrants,

Wait anyway I want to know
Why the fuck JAp is still useing war criminal flag?
Germany(greatest polite country of the world) never use war criminal flag.
But JAp the subhuman use it and names other peaceful Asian mad like hell because of this attitude of jap

I don't understand what monkey Jap think about.

fuck off gook subhumans
TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!!!

I personally know someone who survived the Phillipennes invasion, the sub-human treatment that you japs showed thier PoWs is a timeless crime against humanity, may the sea swallow your nation whole

Yes that is my point.
Why the hell jap don't make the law ”if you show rising sun flag you will be arrest immediately”??
Like what Germany is doing.

Japanese war criminal is most evil and gross in the whole human history

Germany is also being raped to death by refugees. Though I'm sure you'd like that to happen in Japan wouldn't you Mister Korean.

It's a naval flag. Pull your head out of your ass long enough to read a book. If the Nips are sub-humans, the rest of asia is just a giant cockroach nest.

You are nazis
Enemy of human being
Whole Asian will never forgive you

>Japs try to fix Asia
>Somehow this is bad
Cry more seaweednigger

Germany killed Jews so they can't
Japs just spat on Pearl Harbor so they got off light, 2 nukes, slap on the wrist so you can use your cooler flag, and Germany remains under political correctnesses heal

Japan did nothing wrong

>korea gooks
>human beings
pick one

>Respect victims
Why the fuck would I respect people who shun their heritage, treat their son(Japan) like absolute shit, and don't even put up a fight when the Japs come to fuck you up.

Because they weren't brainwashed like germany was.

Jap flag is nazis flag

oh, I get it. You came to Japan on holiday from some open toilet like China or Indonesia and couldn't get laid, so you decided to slander the whole place over nothing.

this. japan and america has committed war crimes. korea never committed war crimes

One is a flag of s political party
One is your naval jack

The Japanese committed war crimes on a scale greater than that of the nazis

Cry more nigger, they worked our boys hard because they could take it and rice niggers weren't nearly capable of the same feats.
They did what was right and they actually treated it as a war instead of a panzy ass "conflict"
Fuck the genevia convention and fuck you for being such a god damn cuck
Because America said they could and you slanty eyed fucks can't do shit about it

Hahaha look! Look he is typical loser nazis neet.
Loser dog nazis. You are the enemy of whole human race as well as japs the rapist of comfort woman.
Loser nazis dog. The same of Jap war criminal

You guys made something great and now you're ashamed of it. You're like the Germany of Asia

Turn off your proxy, Kim.

>fucking europe up
>great

Kek

that filename

>Nazis
>War crimes
Fuck off schlomo
>Koreans never committed war crimes
Yes they have, especially on their own people.
Like I said before, what the fuck are you even going to do about it short man?
You Koreans piss me off so much because you reject your heritage, accept fealty to a bunch if gangsters and criminals, and then have the balls to cry about things that happened almost a century ago
We should just Nuke the entire peninsula and be done with it like MacArthur wanted

The Eternal Chinaman is sure on a roll. Don't believe his shit for a second if you don't want to wind up living in a cesspool like mainland China.

Are you sure what you are taking about?
Whole single Asian except jap monkey will never forgive your words
Rising sun flag is symbols of all the evil war criminal togather

That what's left of them when he tried to glass Tokyo without lasers or sand?

It's you fucking naval jack
I hate Japanese apes as much as th next guy (unless it's a cute girl riding my big white cock) but be proud of your people

Fuck off english teacher

BANZAI!!

>nazis didnt commit war crimes
what the fk r u saying

stfu you fat fucking amerilard tubby. nobody gives a shit about your high cholesterol opinion. go get lipo fatass

fuck off chink

You are typical loser jap in USA right?
I heated JAP in USA is hated as hell because of parl harbor and a lot of war criminals. And Japanese never accept that evil war criminal Jap does.
Oh What a loser Jap is. So gross of you

OK, you're right, you convinced me.
The Japs shouldn't use that flag at all anymore. It represents beastiality and as a 1st world country, Japan should've outlawed that kind of degenerate behaviour and all symbols of or relating to it.
Having sex with animals is not OK

>muh evir frag
You're falling for the excessive antagonization of the losing side. At least Japan fought according to the rules of war, in contrast with US, which deliberately targeted civilians with bombs of unmatched power.

as trump hijacked the lefty meme of fake news so will he seize all of the icons of his crushed foes.

That's your uncucked flag before they took the rays from your single red testicle.

The real evil flag, right here. Mao killed over 50 million under this bloody rag, which makes the Japs look like fucking Mickey Mouse. Millions through outright execution, like landlords and "counterrevolutionary" and the rest through Commie policy.

The Chink's worst enemy is his own totalitarian masters, and he's so stupid that he kisses their ass and chases after ghosts from a century ago, while living in modern Chinese hell.

>A racially pure nation
>Not great

kek

Maybe... We can weaponize the Chinamen against the Jews.

What are you talking about?
Jap is pure criminal monkey and they never follow the rule
What they did is rape and massacre whole Asia as they wish
This is what jap did

Because Japan actually is the land of the rising sun, you moron. The swastika was only used and affiliated with one regime, your flag is actually representative for the country.

fuck off you chinky gook

>implying it was the work of Emperor Showa

No rising sun flag is represented all the evil of human criminals
Read
#
You know, Comfort woman war criminal is the Holocaust of Asia done by japs to Korean people.
It's Most saddest and gross war criminals.
eight hundred thousand Korean ladys are massacred after raped by Jap army. Jap army used them as a sex slave and massacred them all.
jap raped eve 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped.
This is worse than Holocaust.
jap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say this.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.

>do I need to come back there Wang and get my dick wet in Nanking again? 'Cuz this is how you get Nanking 2: Return of Tojo

You are loser jap in USA right?
What a gross. Get out of USA you japan

Ah get fucked. Japanese are the only Asians who shouldn't be genocided.

A large part of Japan's ww2 ideology is Asia for the asians. To free asia from the control of the white man, so i don't think they are all that bad.

koreans seem all right. if they could purge all of their homosexual decadant corruption theyd be top tier humans.

Fuckah' you whiteah Pigew!!!

Who care about chinks?
Jap did evil war criminals against human race like Korean. That is why Asian is mad
Mao did clean up Chinese subhuman

Looks like Detroit.

Actually, it's a cool flag.
Shamefur dispray.

>This is worse than Holocaust

oyy lmao

Very few of the bad things done were ordered by the ones officially competent to give them. Most of the cases, they were crimes commited by individuals who abused the power they were given and used it disregarding the Japanese laws. Maybe there were some murders of civilians approved by the Jap Government, but, as I said, there are flags with much more blood used in their painting, that are not taboo, such as China's.

I think only true democratic country with first world minded human in Asia is only the Korean people.

Fatso says otherwise.

North Korea is the true Korean country. South Korea is a cesspool of degeneracy and a prostitute for america.

You are loser Japanese dog right?
What a loser nazis you are.
Whole Asian people never forgive you lier Jap nazi

Those were war criminals. They commited their crimes by abuse of power, not by following orders from Jap Government. Hence they are to blame, not Japan.

We have seen the Chinaman. Now, behold the KIMCHEEMAN

starts to get good here

Stop pretending, this level of cringe is bad for my digestion