Dershowitz says there is absolutely no crime. Not even if Comey was fired over the Russian investigation...

Dershowitz says there is absolutely no crime. Not even if Comey was fired over the Russian investigation. Not even if the campaign coordinated with Wikileaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7WnauFiafY

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LwSW22YXI6s
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-but cnn said...

Bump

b b but m m muh impeachment

OMG OMG OMG

DERSHOWITZ IS ON PUTINS PAYROLL

REEEEEEEE

SOMEONE TELL MAXINE WATERS NOW

ANYONE SAYING THEY HAVENT SEEN EVIDENCE MUST BE IN THE POCKET OF THE KREMLIN

That's because Dershowitz believes in a much more powerful executive branch than the law actually provides for lol

His whole deal is

>If the president did it, then he had a right to do it because thomas jefferson or something

Clearly. Who hasn't Putin compromised. Crafty he is.

THIS IS WAR

WE ARE LIVING 1984

That's a way to look at it. But again, what crime has been committed?

drumpft BTFO

the funniest thing is that liberals actually think that the military and Sup Forums would unironically side with them against russia, lmao.

>when the jew tells us what we want to hear, that's the time to believe him

sage

bumpf

He is the president retard. Read the Constitution.

High Treason.

Evidence? Not accusations. Evidence.

I know. I wonder what his angle is but I found it interesting.

>making america great again is treason
fucking globalists

Apparently you have no clue what high treason is.

Impeachment happens with or without a crime. The dems only goal is to get republicans to turn on him, then he'll be caesar in the senate

Literally every American intelligence agency agrees he worked with Russia, to deny this is Anti-American

>american
>intelligence

That's why we're having an investigation. If Trump dindu nuffin he got nuffin to worry about.

That is complete bullshit. Does it occur to you that lying weakens your argument? Spitting that bullshit isn't going to work here, it's not facebook.

>Literally every American intelligence agency agrees he worked with Russia, to deny this is Anti-American
Please provide a link with real sources. This shit involving "High ranking officials/sources familiar with/trusted sources" don't do shit right now.

Facts are required. Anyone can make up half assed shit.

Post proofs or get saged.

Your logic is stunning.
>No crime
>investigate anyways
You lefties are setting a precedent you are going to regret.

Well, that's how the law works in this country. You're innocent until proven guilty.

You're working backwards lol. It's as if you think that investigations occur AFTER the establishment of guilt, when in reality they are one of the first steps in determining and assigning guilt.

How do you think law enforcement determines whether or not a crime has been committed? With investigations, dummy.

Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

A murder happens and it's investigated. Rape, investigation. Robbery, investigation.

What crime has been committed here?

assault on feelings

I think you're a pedo. Investigators are going to come sift through your shit for the next few years. Have fun.

> literally every American intelligence agency agrees...
did you read the report?
no?
just the headlines cnn and the new york times gave you?
so misinformed
very sad.
many such cases.

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

TLDR bullet points
> no hacking of any knid found
> putin expressed a preference for trump over mad cow hillary
> that preference was demonstated through russian media stories (RT for example) and russian shilling on reddit for fucks sake.
> the russian interference in our elections was orders of magnitude less direct and offensive than the US' actions in russia's last election, where the cia funneled millions of $ into the campaigns of putin's opponents
> the US regularly expresses a preference in any other country's elections (see obongo endorsing macron in france just last week) but we shit bricks if anyone else offers their advice on our elections
> the cia apparently didnt give a squirt of piss when the world press and foreign agencies creamed their jeans over obongo and spent 8 years dickriding him, ensuring that he would be re-elected and trying to undermine confidence in congress

i guess youre un-american since you are in direct opposition to the findings of the report.

INBEACH

(((ALAN DERSHOWITZ))) is a neocon kike who was on Hillary's campaign.

That is a pretty serious charge. No evidence needed. Trump is screwed. Should never have fucked with retarded leftist feels.

They're all backing away.

The Seth Rich investigation scared the shit out of these corrupt fucks. They know the smoking gun is out there and they're terrified some autistic computer nerd is going to find it and bring down the entire DNC.

((Dershowitz)) is a pedophile along with ((Jeffrey Epstein)) and ((Anthony Weiner))

If Trump wanted to cut our aid to Israel by one penny so we could donate it to needy children Dershowitz would be screaming for impeachment over Russia, or Comey, or whatever he could think of. He knows Trump is Israel's best friend. Either Trump is dumb and easily manipulated or they have video of him getting pissed on or something like that.

there isn't a crime
shitlibs have lost their minds and have forgotten legal definitions in their desperation to stop Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=LwSW22YXI6s

They're backing down because polling is showing that it would damage their party more than it would the Republicans. Investigations into Democrat wrongdoing will happen - and with the full blessing of the President. He is a vengeful man.

So show me where in the US Code that consensus is considered admissible evidence for conviction.

They're backing down because they're scared

And what if the murder trial results in the defendant being acquitted after having found to be rightful in his use of force?

You are right, though, the real crime here is threatening global power structures.

Democrats don't back down when scared. They always double down. They only back down when public opinion isn't going their way.

>Jew tells Sup Forums something they want to hear
>They fucking eat it up
Every time.

>So show me where in the US Code that consensus is considered admissible evidence for conviction.
Show me where in the US Code that Dems in Congress after they win in 2018 due to the cloud over Trump can't just impeach Trump for pissing them off and call it obstruction of justice?

I'm not eating it up. It's an interesting opinion. I wonder what his angle is, though.

THE Democrats, Hillary, the DNC, are too bullheaded and arrogant to not think they will win. I don't know where they or their henchmen find the confidence to keep pulling shit out of their asses. I feel like, if they stopped their crap and the dust settled, that it would be well-known that the Democrats are the most unpopular they've ever been

I've been saying this for what feels like months now. This whole fucking circus is based on NOTHING that can be called a crime.

I think all the dems and the MSM are trying to do here is fear monger the American people into voting Trump out in 4 years, while also hoping their own crimes go unpunished.

It's like we're back in the Cold War. Suddenly it's considered a crime in and of itself to work with Russians in any way.

They're afraid he'll improve everything they have failed to do. Can't have people knowing how easy it is to fix shit.

Yeah, truth is they really aren't the popular people the media relentlessly pushes. Republicans have all three branches of government, most of the state governorships, and most of the state legislatures. They've pigeon-holed themselves into catering to criminals, minorities, SJW's, and crony business. With recent moves at the DNC (more doubling down), we can expect that message to alienate more and more.

Right now, their goal is not really to win elections so much as it is to destroy the country. I'm constantly reminded of the guy who told Podesta that they had been "eroding civics" and trust in government. These people don't want a Republic.

You don't actually need to have committed a crime to be impeached. "High crimes and misdemeanors" is more of a suggestion.

The issue too is that their crap is keeping the news media wheel turning. You are right, they are just trying to distract everyone for selfish gains.

I would love a source or cap of that guy saying that to Podesta. I assume it was in the emails. If you can provide that would be great, if not it's ok

>The Seth Rich investigation scared the shit out of these corrupt fucks.

Ahahaha, sure. And I have a rock that repels tigers.

>hillary's favorite lawyer

Trump probably has video of him on pedo island.

" And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry"

When Tucker said "God bless you" at the end you can see in Dershjewitz's face how a little part of him died.

Much appreciated. We should focus back on this stuff and make /pol great again, feel like there could be tons of damning info in these emails.

100% false.

Yep, spooky seditious shit.

Like most precedents they set. Can't seem to understand that this shit all comes back around.

Wouldn't it be t. madison?

Seems legit.

You don't have any tigers near you, now do you?

They know that this investigation is likely to open the wrong doors. The Dems have a lot they are hiding and yes this investigation could bring the Rich event to the limelight.

Dershowitz is a fucking pedo. I'm not saying he isn't right about this i wouldn't know, but this guy is a fucking degenerate scumbag. Was involved with Epstein and all that bullshit.
But yeah, obviously this was all bollocks, i don't need some cocksucker to tell me that.

Well, public investigations are still ongoing in these areas. George Webb has uncovered a lot of stuff on Clinton Foundation, and stuff that's even bigger. Overall, I think Sup Forums is too distracted by the shillbots these days, in general, to do the same solid work we did before..

Nope. They got exactly what they wanted, now it's time to work a deal with the "special counsel".

I'm gonna whoop your ass

There are also investigations which arise from suspicion.

Quit playing stupid.

Lol you mean witch hunts?

Hillary and her Deep State affiliates must really hate us. I wonder if we've gained too much publicity

>Professional stunt lawyer, Alan Dershowitz

I think most on Sup Forums would welcome closer ties with Russia.

Tfw the US, UK and Russia team up to gangbang Germany for a third time after the Euro army gets pissy.

The President doing something and there being no 'check' and/or 'balance' sets precedent you faggot. This is why we could still waterboard if we want to thanks to the torture memos and Trump would not be charged in the US as a war criminal. The President is far more powerful NOW than when Jefferson was the commander in chief.

It would help if you had some basis for that, like we do for the current series of investigations.

Manafort, Flynn, Sessions, etc. The list goes on, and the only common thread between them is Trump.

Whine harder lol.

>You lefties are setting a precedent you are going to regret.

>nuclear option

Don't they always? kek. Yet they always manage to pin the blame on republicans. I think it's time we put a muzzle on the (((media))).

Right but his argument was basically that the president cannot be guilty of obstruction or anything like that because he has the authority to tell the FBI to stop investigating his friends, or to order them to investigate someone he dislikes personally lol.

Hearing him make the argument was honestly pretty funny, you should look up the clip.

Why not a ball gag and start a proper Mexican sugar dance?

>birth certificate
>antichrist
>nigger president
>barak HUSSEIN obama

ok bud

>Literally every American intelligence agency agrees he worked with Russia, to deny this is Anti-American
then why did they all say they have no evidence?

Lurk more newfag

Lets assume he did.

Please provide a federal law or statute that says this is a crime.

Btw, maybe watch the video shareblue faggot. You might actually learn a little bit about how your country functions.

What's your point here guy

The irony is that it isn't a crime, unless he accepts money from a foreign source. Now, as the Saudis were claiming they funded half of Clinton's campaign, why aren't the Dems calling for her arrest?

>t. person who has never read a single law

Heh, whining? Honestly, I hope the Dems do try and impeach him. They would be exposed as bullcrap artists interfering with the stability of the country for their own power. They have no evidence - and they know it. As such, what they are doing falls under seditious conspiracy.

for a liberal democratic jew lawyer I agree with the Dersh more often than I disagree and I admire his chutzpah and his ready mind... he's a legal giant anyone would be a fool to ignore.

I like to think of him as that guy who predicted most if not all Presidential elections with surprising accuracy. Like he predicted Trump's election, this guy predicts Trump's innocent ruling

Hillary. Hillary selling uranium to Russia made me vote for Trump.

aaww bummer dude.
I guess its going to have to be you lefties who will take up arms are overthrow the tyrannical government now.
Best of luck.

Libtards making damn sure he's gonna win 2020 in a landslide.

B-but muh impeachment

true redpill is Sup Forums is the most popular site in the world and all other websites are inflated by botnets as a psyOP to defeat us.

even Sup Forums itself wants to take down Sup Forums. look at the boards that have been created to combat it. /qa/ /vip/ /bant/ all psyOPs against Sup Forums users.

If you have fallen to the kikery and fake sourceless "reports" by the media and you legit believe Russians have any influence in the Administration then you're the fake American and im more American than you

I think this is a minor thing to them, since they can burry the Seth Rich story as much as they can, despite the shilling we see now, it would be nothing compared to them forcing a seth rich story out.

I think they are crushing the story simply because they realized that they don't want another 'Obama's Birth Certificate' situation where the party that screams "IMPEACH NOAW" gets horribly unpopular as people begin to simply not care

BENGHAZI

Where is the FBI located in the Constitution? I'm reading the Constitution and I can't find anything about the FBI. Can you point me to the FBI in the Constitution?