Why do African-Americans like Dragon Ball so much?

Why do African-Americans like Dragon Ball so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=53EZ2fErFHY
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a good show.

Most entry-level/easiest and most nigger friendly series that used to be amazing before it went into power-level/dicksize competitions hence why niggers like it.

It brings me back to simpler times. When I used to play DBZ with my brother and friends on the 360.

Piccolo is honorary black.

Everybody likes Dragon Ball

>Not liking Dragon Ball

>360 is good old days
Nigger you have to be 18 to post here

niggers enjoy infantile cartoon requiring mental prowess of 6 years old child?
hmm I wonder why

Because they're children.

My theory is that blacks like the physical hand to hand violence. It also why they like fighter games.

Shouting at each other and punching wildly is pretty much how niggers fight.

I liked the 360 more than the Xbox, fuck off.

Main characters have inner apes and super powers.

I have a very reparable anonymous source that says black people hat Dragon Ball
Then again, some people say black people love Dragon Ball

Cause 9000 sounds like a lot to them.

360 came out 10 years ago

Real answer here. TV stations like anime because it's cheap to sindicate. It's way cheaper. It's why people here used to love Naruto for example, it beat watching 60's era Looney Tooneys and other old shit.

>Low brow show show dedicated to guys fighting

hmm

dragon ball/z were great

dragon ball super is shit unless you basically want to see the characters and their lives afterwords. There really isnt a sense of urgency because goku will obviously save everyone

Nah nigga, Naruto and Attack on Titan is the new shit that black people love. It's usually alwayssome entry level shounen shit that Black people gravitate towards, but its true that most blacks generally fell into weebdom because of Dragonball, specifically Dragonball Z.

I'm more of a One Piece man muhself ;^)

DG is a huge part of Italian mainstream culture too.

11 years ago

>2017
>Still being angry that people like things you don't
ISHYGDDT

It's the father-son relationship that gets them into Dragon Ball - something they never had, but wish they have.
When Goku and Gohan Kamehameha together, black people will shed tears.

>Goku will save everyone from Zeno

user....... I have news for you

>honorary
>black

lol

niggas love shounen anime
it's a nerdy worldstar hip hop to them
let them enjoy it, disgustging weaboos are disgusting weaboos no matter what the fuck they look like

lol true I always imagined piccolo to be the black guy. No racism, I like the char.

If you work out enough you become blond

Their hair goes Blue and shit now, so that Aryan race nonsense is officially out of the window

He literally won them over with his friendship though

also, if things get really bad, cant they just use the time machine?

>Voiced by a white guy
nice try

Dragon Ball was fucking awesome. I'm surprised niggers even have the intellect to understand the cartoon.

Black people were weeaboos before it was trendy.

shit forgot pic

Black here, this.

It's a good series; why would I have to explain why anyone likes it?

t. huehuehuehue

It has a social order not based around whites being superior to them. They can be the hero.

Because of violence, same thing for fighting games in general.

THIS is the real question here, why do so many blacks love this gay ass series?

Oda wakes up everyday wishing he was a genius like Yoshihiro Togashi.

I like One Piece, but HxH was the real deal.

Because black culture in it's current state doesn't promote heroism and virtue.

Black guys are drawn to anime, comics, video-games, etc. because they are getting to look up to honorable men that don't exist back home.

Sad, really.

Time is fast man. Way too fast.

This. Dragon Ball Z is a legit awesome show.

It's pretty woke as fuck too, but it's pretty subtle.

Why do nig nog makes reaction videos?

>asians voiced by white people

Was Frieza a metaphor for the ETERNAL ANGLO?

Dragon ball z is literally the only thing me and niggers have in common.

Everyone likes dragon ball z

>Why do African-Americans like Dragon Ball so much?

African-Brazilians don't?

I think it's some "Down low" thing or some such nonsense.

One of my favorite youtubers is King of Lightning. Funny, chill dude. Any fan?

The real question is why do niggers love ninjas so much? I swear every nigger has a ninja fetish.

everyone loves dragonball, i still see minorites watching it. I had a mexican kid asking me if i liked Z or Super trunks' appearance more.
I take back what i said though, i don't even think liking dragon ball makes someone a weeb. it's something the majority of people at least know about

I WOULD have agreed with you if not for the
O
MY
RUBBER
NEN
bullshit hack writing that was pulled at the end of Hisoka's fight with Chrollo. I don't give two shits if it was even vaguely established that Nen does indeed get stronger or continuing functioning in some capacity after death, but you and I both know that the way it was done (with no real emotional investment outside of "LEL LOOKS LIKE I'M FINNA DIE MIGHT AS WELL TRY THIS ONE THING I'VE LITERALLY NEVER DONE BEFORE EVER) was fucking retarded. Fuck Togashi for that retarded shit, all those fucking hiatuses aren't fucking helping him as a writer obviously

Frieza was the jew. Saiyans (vegeta) are the anglos. They get controlled to do evil but can redeem themselves.

dragon ball is good.

Yeah he's a pretty cool dude.

DBZ is definitely not a weeb thing. Weebs hate it actually because weebs don't understand real brilliance when they see it.

little dude. old is like Dragonball GT final bout on PS1 or DBZ mod for Unreal Tournament.

this.

Goku is literally Hitler

Everyone loves Dragon Ball.

God damn fucking right.

youtu.be/yHNfvJc99YY

Naw, Frieza was Hitler and the Saiyans were the six gorillion innocent jews. That's why Goku is friends with a pig and spends so much time complaining about dead friends, he's Jewish.

all the black people I knew growing up, even the ones who acted "thug" were secretly all huge fucking nerds, in college I had a friend I smoked with, dude was the blackest man alive, we were chilling in his dorm one day while high, and this nigga pulls out a whole bunch of anime dvd's and asks me which one I want to watch, it was a weird shock to me, I saw his bedroom and it was covered in anime posters, and fake knives and naruto ninja stars from conventions and shit... he was a niggaboo.

anyone here play dokkan battle?
it's my guilty pleasure

Kek. This post. These digits. Fucking saved.

Frieza is a turk and the Saiyans are Armenians.

>Goku is never around for his son, leaves him for other people to raise instead.
Checks out.

pretty sure time only exists within the two universes. So if they get destroyed then they're pretty fucked

Literally responsible for the future eradication of the majority of the universes. GG stupid fucking monkey.

I haven't any plans to watch super, does Goku die from something other than a heart attack and stay down?

But Goku's out protecting the universe from destruction and is a fine example for his son who looks up to him.

Frieza = Hitler (All white supremisits figureheads)
Saiyans = Monkeys (Literally niggers)

Saiyan's are aggressive, solve their problems with violence, and don't raise their kids. No wonder the show resonates with niggers.

The nigger weeaboo problem must be addressed. I feel it is far too over looked.

>Main character is a Monkey with the brain power of a child, who gets in fights every episode
>wonder why niggers like it

blacks are also shunned in white america
social incels find solace in fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=53EZ2fErFHY

high testosterone

Holy shit. You don't know enough about anything to be making statements like that, you retard. The blue hair came from the genes of the human woman, Bulma, who had sex with the saiyan, Vegeta. Now, of course you'll call me a nerd or someshit, right? Fuck off and don't chime in on things you don't know shit about.

Goku convinces the ultimate deity to hold a tournament consisting of fighters from each of the 12 universes. Basically, the losing 8 universes will get erased. Goku is responsible for the death of 8 entire universes...

Because they're basically larping as white people. Watching anime is a inherently white thing, and niggers wish they were white. But they don't have they intellect or attention span it requires to get into non shounen anime, so you never see real weeb niggers just these larpy nigs that watch dbz and shit. Its the same thing as white bitches acting like theyre black on the weekends.

>raised other man's son like his own kid

That is the whitiest thing ever.

Niggas like seeing swole half naked men scream at the top of their lungs.

sounds pretty nigger-tier

I didn't know KH was popular with blacks. I just know it's reputation is a magnet for autism. I only played the first one and I heard the story gets incredibly stupid after that.

I just finished watching the old dragon ball again. It's brilliant, especially with the original BGM music. Tao Paipai is my favorite character

I'm fucking addicted

Yeah its shit, wouldn't recommend. Just re-watch Dragon Ball.

Zeno was going to destroy all of those universes anyway. Goku's tournament idea is saving one of those universes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg

This is how black are when they get into anime shit.niggers die over this shit

The King Piccolo saga is still my ultimate favourite. First time it seemed like there were consequences to death.

What the actual fuck, was he aware? I would think that Goku would fight to preserve life of anything that isn't evil. And even if they're evil he fucking gave freiza a chance for redemption. Did they bring back Ozaru at all in Super, I waz pretty disappointed when their tails didn't regrow and the form was brushed under the rug. And did gotenks have a tail? I don't remember ever seeing him or trunks with one.

Sorry for the questions but I don't have the time to watch the series anymore.

Bullshit. No way that retarded child would have remembered any of that shit.

Black person here. We all like anime and secretly talk and watch it with the homies (Asians and blacks only, srsly aisians and blacks are tight over anime and fighting games alone). This goes hand in hand with religious video game playing (it's either sports or an rpg) and recreational white women fucking. But say out loud in front of a black guy that zecks is the greatest or blade liger sucked or how sasuke beat narutos ass in the latest episode and you'll reveal his power level instantly.

I made most of my black friends in elementary school through DBZ. I was that kid who was a little too good at drawing the characters.

fucking same
i was so good at drawing DBZ i made so many friends

Goku only cares about the lives of people he has met, if he hasn't been there or seen it he gives no fucks about it

Also most of my black friends in hsplayed either WoW or final fantasy online or runescape or some type of MMO.

Nah, it's just Sup Forums people trying to be funny (I think)

Real story is Zeno was planning to erase certain universes, and Goku's tournament idea spares 1 universe from destruction.

I'm sure that's not the end of it either. People say Goku is stupid, but he usually just acts stupid and aloof to be likable. If you watch the show and you're not braindead, he's usually the man with the plan.

I remember seeing DBZ for the first time on Toonami back in like 1998. It was Cartoon Network's original airing of the series. I was just watching it for whatever reason, and realized, 'holy shit I want to see what happens next!'. It was when Radditz came to earth looking for Goku.

From that point, I absolutely HAD to turn it on when I got home from school. I watched every day until the Frieza saga. They hadn't translated that yet, so they just left it hanging right as they were going to fight Frieza. I was crushed.

They looped back over with no warning. The next day it was just back to Radditz. I watched it all again. The whole damn thing, convinced that it'd finally get to the Frieza fight. Then it just looped back. I was furious.

I had only a 14.4 modem at the time, so I had to leave it downloading over night to get the japanese episodes. I only was able to get 3-4 of them before my source disappeared, and it was no more DBZ for over a year. By the time CN started airing the Frieza saga, I was out of highschool and didn't have a TV or computer.

When I got to college, I knew someone who'd downloaded 240p versions of the japanese series, so I watched the entire fucking thing, sitting next to a 15" monitor with my buddy.

Good fucking times though. When I finally got to see him beat Frieza, I was in heaven. I'll never feel that way about a series again.