What word would you use to describe him, Sup Forums?

What word would you use to describe him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

poll.qu.edu/search-releases/search-results/release-detail?ReleaseID=2456&What=&strArea=;&strTime=3
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/russia/52_say_clintons_should_be_part_of_russia_probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clown

They can laugh all they want. TTIP is still dead, ACA is still on the chopping block in the Senate, NAFTA is still going to be revised in some capacity, tariffs against Mexico are still on the table, H1B reform is already happening with more on the way, deportations are still happening daily, the religious liberty executive order is hot off the presses and in effect, Gorsuch is still a SCOTUS judge with another pick likely on the way, net neutrality is still fucked six ways from Sunday, your browing history is still being sold to advertisers, the travel ban and pulling of federal funds from "sanctuary cities" aren't gone but just making their way through appeals court, Trump is NOT getting impeached and key Democrats are beginning to back away from the proposition, and we're still only an eighth of the way through Trump's FIRST hypothetical term. Haha, so funny, right? Love or hate any of that, it happened, and will continue to happen, and I have the sneaking suspicion hardline Democrats are having way harder of a time right now than Trump supporters who don't regret a damn thing.

President

1000%Jew
400%Nigger
88%Russian puppet

>American news

Given those numbers. people must have answered with more than one word.
If 'murican voters can't comprehend a simple question, how are they meant to comprehend choosing a leader?

What's the point of the percentage if they don't even add up to 100?

multiple answers

>(((university))) takes """poll"""
>adds up to 211% responses

WINNING!!!!

Then why claim "one word" ?

incompetent

But what about the Iran nuclear deal he chose to extend?

It's CNN, don't expect it to make sense.

Still better than Hillary would have been

imagine being such a fucking idiot you respond to this question with "businessman"

just imagine

assblaster supreme

jew logic. can't expect much more from commies.

> one word

poll.qu.edu/search-releases/search-results/release-detail?ReleaseID=2456&What=&strArea=;&strTime=3

>From May 4 - 9, Quinnipiac University surveyed 1,078 voters nationwide
>9. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump? (Numbers are not percentages. Figures show the number of times each response was given.

39/1,078 = 3.6%

FAKE NEWS

Alpha

Wow. CNN's even more retarded than I originally thought possible. Good find, user.

Genius

Wait a moment...

COMRADE

Goy.

This I was looking at those percents like wtf

Thanks for the poll CNN really got my almonds going.

In all seriousness though stop posting fake news

Polls... really makes you ponder...

Seth Rich was murdered by DNC. Remember his name, you'll be hanged because of it.

Trump has many enemies because is an instrument of God. Let there be no confusion. He is not a holy man, but the Holy Spirit is using him, and that is why he is the object of all the world's hate.

Hero

>211% poll

Very fake fucking news

DRUMPF

I M P E A C H

>211%

Legend

>211%
>American education

Gee, a left wing "news" station that hates trump took a poll of their left wing viewers who also hate trump and got left wing, trump hating results. Hmmmmmm really made me think.

I don't care about this nobody.

Trump is a jewish puppet.
F U

211%
wow

>t. Macron voter

you are also incompetent

links?

Reminds me of that time just before voting day, the debate between a right winger and a left winger on national television, the audience got to vote who was correct in the debate, the right winger obviously won because he used all facts, the hosts had to take a commercial break after the audience voted to "correct" the poll.
When they came back on they said the audience had to revote.
The total percentage was something like 65% said the left winger did best and 38% said the right winger did best and the total percent was like 102% or 103%.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/russia/52_say_clintons_should_be_part_of_russia_probe

So 61% of people surveyed wouldn't call him an idiot.

Leave it to CNN to praise minorities.

traitor