Does Sup Forums want to make their "principality of kek" state in dual universe?

does Sup Forums want to make their "principality of kek" state in dual universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

community.dualthegame.com/organization/galactic-commonwealth
discord.gg/KaAeBXu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game?

I think it's Space Engineers.

i literally posted it in the fucking OP.

>crowd funding

no thanks. I don't support scams.

Why not just make this in eve online?

Is this some sort of game?

yes. space mmo where you create a nation.

I hate games that involve building and crafting shit for ages, but this looks fun. It'd be great to see Kekistan start from a small city to a planet-wide Empire, then to a galaxy-wide Empire of Kekistan

Sure. Name?

Dual Universe.

we have an empire there.

I'm assuming It's called Kekistan.

You'll find me as Prince Adolf III

nope, here is our empire:

community.dualthegame.com/organization/galactic-commonwealth

seen how Space Engineer is doing... I doubt Dual Universe will ever see the light of my lcd screen... maybe in 10 years.

>community.dualthegame.com/organization/galactic-commonwealth
Captain Hunt?

Or should I say Hercules?

I loved that Andromeda episode where he opened his secret weapons stash and pull out a wig and a sword and says: that's a long story.

Because newfags and redditcucks can't into eve

do you think galactic commonwealth is a bad name?

You must be 18 or older to use this site.

and apparently a robot too.

>kickstarter
>early access

hey welcome adolf!
spread the word about our empire.

bump

Just signed up to the game, looks sweet.

you lack the necessary autism to create such a corporation.

cool join the Galactic Commonwealth. will you?

I'll join if I get to be an ODST or space marine
Fuck up non-whites via orbital drop

well you're in luck! you can be one.

Looking at the org, 84 members ain't half bad
Give me a quick rundown on when and what I should expect to play n be in the org

>alpha opens september
>game is fully editable voxel world
>resources dont respawn
>limitless size buildings
>thousandth of players in the same world, same location
>heavily team-work based

we are 87, not 84

were currently working on our own website and a discord is available.

HAIL

Is this game even out yet?

I guess the thing didn't update. Good job. Assume a +1 even though not signed up
>September
Fuck yes I'm back from basic before then
>Editable
Seems neat, looking for ward to seeing a lot of the game in action
>Resources don't respawn
So is the game literally an expansion simulator? Might be neat if done well
>...buildings
Probably not worth making more than Orbital Construction Platform-sized stations, or just big enough to manufacture capital ships. Having effective crews would be important for something like this.
>Same world
Good, EvE spoiled me and I can't play server-based MMOs anymore
>teamwork based
As expected

So what would I do since I wanna be a procurer/muhreen? Amass resources, gain shekels and then ride on a boarding ship to attack Terran Republic capitals while yelling "GIT SUM" and playing "It ain't me" over VoIP?

alpha opens this september.

we have 4 branches. one of them is a specific resource gathering branch. you can sign up for it. youre welcome.

89 members. keep going lads!

I saw the military and resource branches, what's the mobility like? Do you just raise standing armies when required to fight alongside people who train in the naval combat and such from other branches, or what?

It's hard choosing between jew, muhreen and hard-working man

how do i download and play the game?
pledge 60$?

Is there PvP in this game?

Yup
Apparently it'll be space and ground based, however some zones are off limits(?)

Do you kids have no self-awareness? You are little cringe factories pumping out cringes by the truckload. Jesus fucking Christ I expect this from Germanistan but you Americans need to get your shit together.

we have branched in order to let people choose from dedicated skills. we have specialized people for every branch, but people can freely change the branch should they want to. and fighting is a general requirement anyways. but usually we will have dedicated players for each branch, hence we have ranks for each. so does the military branch.

alpha opens september.

yep, pvp is a critical part of it.

off limit zones?

Thought I read somewhere there are safe-zones
Might be wrong

Gonna keep that in mind, assume I do go with military branch, will I have to be versed in all forms of combat or will there be more specialized courses?

>dual universes
more like dual threads

there is the ark zone which is the safe zone yes, thats right.

if you want, you can sign up to join our reich immediately. there is nothing to lose from it.

there will be ground troops and spaceship captains, but if you want you can become anything you want. its up to you how general you want to play
this game grants you alot of freedom.

I thought this was KSP with some mods and a ship from StarGate SG1.

haha, this game is way bigger than KSP.

The game can support 10 thousand Players in the same location without lagging, it uses dynamic server allocation technology that balances the load on servers, which maintains steady gameplay.

Definitely looking interesting
I hope to god you guys exploit the freedom in this game and do some really fucking cool shit, a la inserting small squadrons to fuck up capital ship infrastructure followed by naval buttfuckery

Not really arguing about that, retard. Just saying that it really looks like KSP from single screen.
Anyway, props to whoever made that ship, now i need to rewatch the fucking series to calm down.

good idea. why dont you sign up for it at least?
this way ur registered as a member and while its not out yet you can help gain more members for us.

there is nothing to pay for it.

I will once I get around to it, gonna see if I can get my m8s to play (I know of one who talked about this game months ago) and then figure something out.
It looks really cool, I'm kind of stoked for the release if it actually comes in 2018. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed like star citizen

is anyone of your friends able to make graphics? thats what we could use. some skilled people.

need 1 more for 90 people.

He could potentially code some shit if we need drones to augment player-controlled naval fleets, but probably not a good graphics designer
I don't know many of those people

ahh! see! thats one of those skills we need. a coder. since the game lets you code your own AIs and scripts.

90 people reached!

Exactly why I mentioned it
He likely needs time to learn how to code it properly, but it would be possible for him to get either a bunch of killbots or gunships given the right tools and time.

nice! good to hear!

Sounds fun! What game is this though?

you make an empire or join one and you can capture territory, you defend it with space ships. you can build in unlimited size. its THE next game.

it would help alot of you guys made some advertising for our Sup Forums group to beat TU.

While I don't want to get too invested since the game isn't out and we don't know the limitations of what the engine will allow, the advantage will likely swing to the corporations that produce capital ships with good point defense systems and those with large, disposable drone navies, provided they are cheap, effective and easy to control
If there are mass drivers then it won't be worth having intermediate ships with crew that would be more valuable on dedicated gunboats, since there could be easy mobility kills

See pic

Star citizen? cool

Not Star Citizen, that's elite dangerous with capitals

star citizen doesn't have building elements. this does.

It was a joke lol

spread the word, guys.

I play Eve. Ive always wondered why there wasn't a Sup Forums corp on par with Goons

Too time intensive, especially since you need capitals a lot of the time to get anywhere in sov

I would play if there were

>principality of kek
>not the Fourth Reich

you are on Sup Forums laddo, i think a natsoc space nation has a lot of potential

>corporation full of autistic neckbeard pedophiles that won't hesitate to doxx you and ruin your life
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

>have to avoid being nazis so that we attract normies
>it's the 4th reich on the inside
also what are you looking at

this is something one of their mods told me.

fair enough, when will the game actually launch? Ill order the iron pack and sign up for your crew. Do you guys have a discord?

here is our discord:
discord.gg/KaAeBXu

I agree which is why we should make a Neue reich instead, based on Logh roleplay

bump

can we get 100 people Sup Forums? you decide.

bump

I applied. Hoping I can get a beta key, because i'm a poorfag atm.

thats the spirit!
beta is open, but you can update your pledge bit for bit.

top 8 now, one more pushes us above tied for 8th
another 8 people makes us top 6

I'll see what I can do. My normal gaming group might be interested. Ill pass it along to the non retarded ones

cool.
works.