Terry Davis and TempleOS

I did a search and didn't find a single mention of Terry Davis or TempleOS. Surprising since like a lot of /pol users, he's racist, hates the CIA, is libertarian and a conservative christian. Do you guys sympathize with him? Think he's just a crazy loner? Think you'd try TempleOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A3hc6RUzeVE
youtu.be/kfNv-_cHHO8
news.softpedia.com/news/intel-x86-cpus-come-with-a-secret-backdoor-that-nobody-can-touch-or-disable-505347.shtml
theregister.co.uk/2017/05/01/intel_amt_me_vulnerability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm using Shrine, templeOS version with internet capability

>/pol
get out newfag, lurk more. This thread belongs elsewhere

Is God your protection ring?

uh ok where does it belong. I posted it here mostly because /pol has a crowd with an ideology that largely matches terry's

Fucking CIA nigger fuck you

>didn't find a single mention of TempleOS
Nigger where did you search even? I mean it has a wikipedia page

iOS is the best mobile OS in terms of privacy and transparency currently.

This

Fuck CIA niggers keep TempleOS pure

I wanna know if the CIA has Intel on how to put backdoors into Temple. I know that Linux has backdoors (heartbleed etc) but something obscure like this might not I unno

I did a search of /pol posts

Little MIT nigger

No you didn't, not properly
Too fucking new to even talk about Terry.
What's your high score in After Egypt?
That's what I thought.
Fucking CIA nigger thinks its flash.

God told him to build a temple, so he built this operating system. He programmed it in Holy C, which is definitely a God-tier pun.

Not only is it obscure, but completely standalone and non-networked. The creator wrote EVERY LINE, so nothing could've been entered as a back door, as everything (including kernel,and BIOS) was written by him.

Gotta herd the nigger cattle
youtu.be/A3hc6RUzeVE

Evan is a CIA nigger
youtu.be/kfNv-_cHHO8

He's an absolute genius, no doubt about that

He's one of those obsessively genius crazy people

As-is macOS for desktop.

>inb4 linux

It's shit with no software or drivers

>/pol

The CIA niggers glow in the dark

Don't know about AMD but Intel has a backdoor baked right into their CPUs. Your OS can't protect you if your hardware is doing its own thing.

You have no idea what youre talking about, if you went to Sup Forums and said that you're be called the retard you are.

Yeah I'm sure all the web designers over there know a lot about writing binary level backdoors

Who cares what /installgentoo/ has to say?

news.softpedia.com/news/intel-x86-cpus-come-with-a-secret-backdoor-that-nobody-can-touch-or-disable-505347.shtml

theregister.co.uk/2017/05/01/intel_amt_me_vulnerability/

Ooops, and it had a bug so who knows how long systems have been compromised without anyone even knowing. One thing is for sure... your OS doesn't know.

You can disable intel me and fucking easily block any listening ports if they ever activated the backdoor. It's a one trick pony. Probably got nothing to do with the NSA but obviously why take the risk. Hardware still needs firmware

>It's shit with no software or drivers
That is not even remotely true kys

it's called losethos YOU FUCKING NIGGER