With a woman looking like this why wouldnt you be pro abortion?

With a woman looking like this why wouldnt you be pro abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1J4143zj3ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she on gibs or does she have a job? From a financial perspective, more people working = more benefits to me in particular, so aborting detectable failures is good, but aborting prime offspring is bad.

Also aborting/adopting into rich families > single mothers

that's horrible dude. That poor girl.

I can't even see what kind of plastic surgery she could have to correct that.

Welfare leech. Who the fuck would hire such a ugly mofo

post a picture of yourself then
HAHA you wont!

sage/report

What's the problem, OP? If she's working, we shouldn't care.

Who cares women are dogs

it's still murder. at least afford her the choice to kill herself

>MR. ANDERSONNNNN...

My mother always said don't use snapchat lenses or your face might get stuck that way.

Sounds like SOMEBODY Got Turned Down for DATE...LOL, OP's a pussy!

>BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

I unironically feel sorry for her. It's not like she's some fatass who could improve her looks through healthier living, she clearly has some sort of birth defect.
I personally wouldn't be able to fuck her, but I bet she gets laid out of pity quite a lot. She should probably keep out of the gene pool though

I don't get the point of mocking her and posting her info here. She's minding her own business. You're mean OP.

I doxed op his name is John Bently.

My potions are too strong for you, traveler.

No, I would simply not fuck it. This is gun control logic: there's a possible evil, so lets do something more evil constantly to stop it.

I've seen worse on tinder but I dont have the heart to post the pics.

I bet she only is willing to date guys who are 7 or above

She's not THAT fat OP.

dam, would face fuck relentlessly, body is good

no lie i'd smash. she got nice legs.

Because that woman is alive and frankly it looks like she is enjoying life more than most of us here... Maybe this is actually an argument saying that even those that get dealt shit hands can play well with them and enjoy life so it isn't up to us to decide who has the right to exist. To be honest I'm not especially pro or anti abortion, but what you are saying is just flat out rude at best and evil at worst.

Get a few drinks in you and she will look normal enough. Just make sure you leave before she wakes up and you have to talk to her or however she communicates.

why would you feel sorry for her? she probably has a better life than most of us. also probably gets laid easier than most people here.

Kek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1J4143zj3ps

She's the ultimate butterface really. Ivy league education, decent body, probably has a decent personality, but her face....

>Sounds like SOMEBODY Got Turned Down for DATE...LOL, OP's a pussy!
>I personally wouldn't be able to fuck her
>My potions are too strong for you, traveler.
>or however she communicates

kek, savage and so wrong

She got into UPenn which is a good school. Treacher Collins or something similar but less severe

bless her soul at least she makes an effort. no need to try and publicly humiliate her

not shockingly ugly really. imagine if she didn't take care of herself? I'd take her over an unkempt hambeast if it came down to it. I hope she finds happiness.

Yeah, you have a point

She has a nice pussy though.

It's all perspective bud.

yeah, murderlized that dome if shes part latin only

Jack nickolsons daughter?

Pic related

Are you talking about the heifer on the right or the girl on the left who is merely unattractive? She can't rely on looks like most leaches. Chick is probably wife material if whatever she has going on isn't genetic.

I see she didn't learn her lesson on the brewed jew when she was in the womb

>wife material
>passing down those genes

gawd DAMN thats a nice pussy

Pro-death is the greatest redpill of all. Suffering is guaranteed, happiness is not. As long as life exists, it will struggle to survive. Strife leads to suffering. Therefore there can only be peace when all life is purged from the universe.

Ew. Gross. No fat chicks.

she looks kinda cool. she should be an actress for weird side parts.

This can't be real

Open your miiiiiinnnnnd *^_^*