What single peice of media redpilled you the most?

For me it has to be Akira.

>Liberal dystopia.
>Degeneracy has led to the downfall of NeoTokio.
>"""Democracy""" has led to politicians that can't get anything done.
>Tetsuo gaining mass amount of power with no work or understanding of it is becomes the most dangerous thing in the world.
>scientist pushes for experimentation on Tetsuo leading to the destruction of the city.
>Based army General stages a coup to use fascism to subdue the greatest threat to mankind created by liberal policies.
>Alpha Kanaida uses his grit and manhood to stop his best friend from destroying the world.
>Conservative action is the cure to the disease liberalism has created.

What's yours Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

akiracanada.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es
youtube.com/watch?v=vBF6d4xyq40
youtube.com/watch?v=k8oTIwpci44
ohkaneda.ytmnd.com
niggaspeedbike.ytmnd.com/
mgsbox.ytmnd.com/
wow.gamepedia.com/Garrosh_Hellscream
m.youtube.com/watch?v=01VGtX9xfh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2BBOWsWODX4
youtu.be/DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Based army General stages a coup to use fascism to subdue the greatest threat to mankind created by liberal policies.

Despite not having any powers he was always my favourite character, his dialogue was pretty inspiring. When do we make SOL Sup Forums?

>Kaneida
akiracanada.ytmnd.com/

>A jap named after the home of leafs saves the world.

WHO knew?

Zim zam

"White hispanic"

>global infertility a metaphor for the dying white race and civilisation along with it
>huge immigration problems
>people consuming massive amounts of perscription drugs and provided with 'kys' kits

Seriously.
The speech he gave to the soldiers trying to arrest him was inspiring as Fuck. Who cares about orders from politicians that have no idea what is going on? He showed the perfection of fascism and what it can accomplish.

ONE of my favorite movies. Was a decent redpill even though a nigger was the the first to bare a child in over 20 years. Niggers are fertile so it did make sense.
Book is waaaaaaaay better. (No niggers)

>What piece of media redpilled you the most?

Some old movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es
youtube.com/watch?v=vBF6d4xyq40
youtube.com/watch?v=k8oTIwpci44

Fuck I miss ytmnd.

ohkaneda.ytmnd.com
niggaspeedbike.ytmnd.com/

ITT: Freedom lovers who want a fascism

People only support fascism cause they believe the dictator will be "one of them", has the same beliefs and solutions as they do and will never change once in power.

Naive.

Shame you only saw the movie, the real redpill is in the manga itself.

>America polices the world.
>Hey Japan, you dont wanna get nuked again right ;D.
>Blown the fuck out a few times.
>Group tells American aid workers to fuck off, that they where not going to occupy Japan again and threatens to kill them all.

I'm not saying fascism is the answer.
I'm saying fascism under certain circumstances of liberal ignorance is necessary to save civilization.

Nice.

mgsbox.ytmnd.com/

Oldfags.
Oldfags everywhere.

For me it was the A Song of Ice and Fire books and Game of Thrones TV show.

They did two things for me: taught me about realpolitik, and got me interested in history.

It's kind of ironic because the author is an old fatass libtard feminist numale. He squeezes some of his beliefs into the books, especially later ones, but not to the point of ruining them. Plus, since he steals from real history so much, he unintentionally throws in a lot of red pills too.

Fuck the magna was my next step but they are expensive books. Close to $200 bucks which is a lot for a poor fag. I do have a better job now so I should buy them.

Going to CA/PSYOP school and reading thru the section of the CA handbook on what is necessary to run a successful 'Displaced Persons' camp made me realized that the reason there were so many bodies found in concentration camps at the end of WW2 wasn't because of murders it was simply mismanagement.

Battle royale ultimate edition volume 5 (the final volume) is over $300 alone. Feels bad man.

For me, I have a damn good memory so whenever I read something, I have it in my brain for the rest of my life. So spending $200 on books that I remember or food and water I need on a daily basis.

>feels bad man.

unironically this motherfucker

wow.gamepedia.com/Garrosh_Hellscream

Eh I'm fat enough I need to lose weight some how and I'm too much of a pussy for drugs.

Warhammer 40k

Atlas Shrugged

Purge all xenos, purge all heretics

RIP based Tomas

Not to mention islamification of
Britain and the violence that followed

Maybe Frank Miller's "Hardboiled", or Dennis Kelly's "Utopia"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=01VGtX9xfh0

>fascism equals authoritarian leftism cuz I am dumb
Get napalmed, zipperhead. I'm a law abiding, job holding, tax paying citizen. I already render unto Caesar. Under fascism the existence of my volk and a future for my kinder would be secured. That is far more than my current society can guarantee. Would I like that security along with the freedom to blaspheme and grow my own dope? Fuck yes. Would I trade those trivialities for the current Zimbabwe 2.0? Fuck no.

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sante Sangre is my choice

>literal revolutionary time
>poor boy from drunkard family
>father cheats on mother
>mother is insane bat case with extremely liberal beliefs
>little girlfriend is a deaf mute who only wants to be with the boy who shows her kindness
>insanity issued
>main character kills because his mother orders him to
>his childhood love brings him back to reality and he finally finds peace

There is a huge number of red pills in the movie.
Don't follow cults, the whores and drugs of the world will bring you down, feminism was a mistake, live a simple life with your love.

Alternate choice is Bladerunner, being loosely based off immigrants moving into white communities and causing a stir.

Seriously though, Verhoeven went so far with his hippy bull shit satire that he came back around to justifying fascism. There is no way a fringe Mormon colony on a dirt rock could justify wiping out a city of millions. I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill 'me all.

This page right here.
The whole comic is really bitter.

Holy shit, you have a redpill book of the century in the makings should you choose to write it.
>I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want that heat

>Going to CA/PSYOP school
tell me more user
>it was simply mismanagement.
can you elaborate?

>peice
>redpilled

Yeah.. keep telling yourself that

what dredd comic user?

>Starship Troopers movie justifiying fascism

Thats what most ppl unironically believe about Starship Troopers. This may have been true for
the orginal Novel by Heinlein, but Verhoeven uses
this as a scathing satire on US Politics. Listen
to his audio commentary on the DVD. His english is hillariously bad, but he gets the point
across.

Fuck if i know... i really don't think i got it from the television, considering who writes most of that stuff.

Uhhh, Star Trek? i got conscientiousness out of it at least. Always have felt responsible for my actions and the fate of the species to a degree. Only now am i learning that's also what it means to "Bear the Cross".

Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=2BBOWsWODX4

They won't have that kind of healthy thinking on ST:Discovery.

>Judge Dredd: America
Its now over 26 years old, but still very relevant.
It serves as a warning, but you realise very quickly how fast America and by extension all western societies develop in this direction.

It has to be The Incredibles. The main theme of the story is that everybody is not the same level of special, and that you should strive to be the best you can be instead of stifling yourself for the sake of the Jew.

Also this:
>We're supposed to help out (((our people)))!
>Starting with our (((stock holders))), Bob!
>Who's helping (((them))) out, huh???

Unironically the Matirx.

>Remember Neo, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. Many of them are so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it, and that makes them our enemy.

That line really put into perspective why the left are so quick to get violent. They're just that invested into a system that needs to be torn down.

Dead wrong.

The Terran Federation has a multicultural society that votes for a global leader, similar to a representative democracy. However people of higher levels of authority also have to suffer tougher repercussions of their actions: e.g. a lieutenant could hang for making a mistake that a private would merely be dismissed and maybe lashed for. Corporal and capital punishment are practiced by the government as well as spanking children being standard use amongst the population. A "History and Moral philosophy" instructor in the Army says "personal freedom for all is the greatest in history, laws are few, taxes are low, living standards are as high as productivity permits, crime is at its lowest ebb."

The people of the Terran Federation are either "Citizens" or "Civilians". Everyone is born a "Civilian", and at age 18 every "Civilian" has the right to enroll for a minimal 2-year term of "Federal Service". After completing a term of Federal Service "Civilians" become "Citizens" and gain the right to vote.
In theory a completed term of Federal Service ensures a "Citizen" is willing to put the needs of the community before their own personal well-being. This is because Federal Service is tough and dangerous (by design). It can involve joining the military, being a human guinea pig, testing survival equipment, or manual labour.

The Federation makes it quite easy to quit a term of service before completion (even during war-time), but once someone has quit they are never allowed to enroll again. This is to ensure that all volunteers are dedicated, whilst also discouraging people from leaving.

Un-ironically, the media. Literally watch one group of people practically responsible for all violent crimes, another group responsible for all financial crimes. For whatever reason the latter group is cool with the former's violent crimes and enabling them. And trying to put blinders up for the whole mess as someone else's fault

The Federation makes the opportunity of Federal Service open to everyone, able-bodied or not. A doctor giving a medical examination says "if you came in here in a wheelchair and blind in both eyes and were silly enough to insist on enrolling, they would find you something silly to match. Counting the fuzz on a caterpillar by touch, maybe." The only impediment that can render one ineligible for federal service is if a psychiatrist determines that one cannot understand the oath of service.
"Civilians" are neither discriminated against, nor deprived of legal rights other than that of the ballot.

Heinlein suggests that "revolution is impossible" in the Terran Federation: stability ensues from arming aggressive types as "sheepdogs" while "the sheep will never give you any trouble". According to Franklin, "the underlying premise of the new social order is that the only people fit to govern the state are those willing to sacrifice their lives for the state".

This
youtu.be/DB9oUqIcX-c

At the end of 20th century, national governments of the world collapsed due to the failure of "unlimited democracies", civil unrest and social workers and child psychologists, a "pre-scientific pseudo-professional class", banning corporal punishment, resulting in crime reaching endemic proportions.

Illegal activity which took place all around the world, including in Russia and in the United Kingdom, brought down the North American Republic. In 1987, the resulting Russo-Anglo-American alliance became engaged in a war with the Chinese Hegemony. Shortly before the war's end, the "Revolt of the Scientists" tried to create a utopia through a coup d'état but soon failed. The war ended in 2130 with the humiliating Treaty of New Delhi, which made large concessions to the Hegemony. This treaty freed prisoners captured by the Russo-Anglo-American Alliance, but left 65,000 civilians (Japanese, Filipino and Russian) and two divisions of British Paratroopers (sentenced for political crimes) in Chinese incarceration, leaving them escape as the only way to freedom. The loss of the war (or rather, a negotiated peace on extremely unfavorable terms, somewhat like the Treaty of Versailles that ended World War I) left the West and Russia on the brink of anarchy.

After the collapse of national governments, a group of veterans in Aberdeen, Scotland, formed a vigilante group to stop rioting and looting. They hanged a few people (including two veterans) and decided to only allow veterans to join their committee due to a mistrust of politicians. This contingency plan became routine after a couple of generations, and this group of vigilantes originated the Terran Federation. It is expressly stated that this was never intended to be a coup d'état and was more comparable to the Russian Revolution: one system collapsed on its own and another rose to fill its place.

>action is the cure to the disease liberalism has created.
except the whole movie was about saving some pregnant niggerbitch

bluepilled as hell

The Unabomber Manifesto

On 420chan they've taken to calling Discovery "discotrash"

It's gonna suck

Weeb

fascism is not the answer

it's the cure

The GOP and the media colluding against Ron Paul.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

Honestly...
My liberal friends love this film. Gonna rewatch it with a few of them soon and bring up these themes.

>buying manga

just read it online

>ends with ISIS being created and literally flying the black flag

I tried explaining to the trekkies that it can't be trek unless it challenges the current culture.

They said "yeah it's gonna be for transgenders and stuff!" with zero self-awareness.

Media didn't redpill me. Getting sued by a TBTF bank because it fucked up its records and expected me to pay for it, and kicking their asses in court pro se redpilled the fuck out of me.

You dont have to sperg out about it.
Verhoeven didn't favour this future militaristic society at all. Remember he grew up in the german-occupied Netherlands in the 40s.

What you are writing about is basically what Heinlein had in mind. Verhoeven used this as a base for his satire. He pretends this is a functional fascist society, then shows what this leads to: People getting maimed and torn apart.

Good answer. Uncle Ted was right about almost everything.

If you read the manga, make sure you go with the black and white version. The architecture alone is so detailed and beautiful.

Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut without any question.

Followed by cat's cradle. Reading these two books when I was young shaped the entire way I see the world

>Death in June
>Dat edgy fanboying for fascist aesthetics and ideology
>obviously just using it to provoke and getting attention.

Starship Troopers (the book). It planted the idea that you have to earn your freedoms by serving society, that rights aren't for everybody. I wouldn't call it a redpill, but it led to me developing a taste for them.

All i did was copy pasta. All i pasted was the summary of the book.

You said "it may have been true for the book" that it was about fascism, when it patently is not.

Heinlein himself is an interesting study of the natural progression from liberal youth, to libertarian, to fascism.

Verhoeven admits he never finished the book. He made a film wherein the bugs nuke a human city of millions because colonists acting outside the government set up a colony in bug space. Basically, he missed the point of the book so hard that in criticizing fringe-group human expansionism he justified the human race's war against the bugs. He wanted to make a movie critical of te ebul nazis, but he ended up accidentally making a movie about the US marines kicking in the japs teeth in the pacific.

When did he ever become fascist? If anything he just got old and lost his mind.

Anime = fake and gay

>Diane Moon Glampers

starship troopers is a complete ripoff of 40K

>He wanted to make a movie critical of te ebul nazis

That's not the impression you get. Young Verhoeven probably liked german nazis while growing up.

This Juan rico joins because he wants to be responsible. Buenos ares is not destroyed. His dad even joins the Mobile Infantry at the end.

The Redlettermedia review of Starship Troopers soured me against them quite badly. All they did was bleed liberal heart blood for 20 minutes and whine about how bad war is.

Dude I lived in Cambridge for years. You have no idea how much your pic related hit close to home.

40k is a rip off of lord of the rings, technically.

Hillary having her delegates stolen and redistributed to Obama, live, on MSNBC back in 2008.

40K is a ripoff of Dune

LotR and Dune are ripoffs of the bible, as all stories and tropes are
>pic related; proof God exists and wants us to be happy

Mr Robot.
As reddit as that show is, it really got me started on paying attention to what is happening in the world.

checked
for the emperor

Pineapple and mayo? I'd imagine that tastes horrid.

>Book not about fascism

Its about a functional fascist and completely militarized society. Of course Heinlein does not straight up say "Fascism is good". He places the military as the central engine for this society and only allows civilians to become citizens after service. If this isn't fascist, I would like to know your definition for it.

Atlantis wasn't in the bible.

The last paragraph is basically summing up ISIS and predicting they will have success in forming their own government in a few generation.

>the bible isn't a rip off from older stories

Warhammer 40k
>Starship Troopers
>Dune
>Elements of WW1+2
>Roman Empire

Its many things

Military Democracy. Nobody is barred from joining the service if they want to. The only thing they lose if they're not citizens is the right to vote or hold public office.

what's your definition of fascist again?

What? if anything it'll be remnants of first world militaries like the US's.

Older stories are not a rip off from cave paintings

Real life. People do the most illogical things ever, then have the audacity to complain it doesn't work out, or they're in debt and struggling on a budget that should easily feed and house someone.

Of course, but the first time I saw the shit movie adaptation of Dune I immediately drew a lot of parallels between it and 40k. I need to go back to reading the rest of the Dune saga.

This book, I think it's a teenagers book but I read it in junior high.

It's basically a futuristic dystopia book from the perspective of naive teenager. Probably one of the more accurate depictions of the future that I've read.

>Cars cost $800,000
>Everyone has a computer in their brain, hence "the feed"
>Constant stream of messaging and advertising right into you skull
>People have lesions from the food and pollution and it's considered normal

People finding out you hanged people always ends up making your cause look bad.

>cave paintings aren't rip offs from visiting aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Straight outta Compton
>Niggas nignogging
>"Fuck tha police"
>Jew jewing
>nigga gets aids and dies

>People finding out you hanged people always ends up making your cause look bad.

Not really. They hung people all the time in the wild west. We're accustomed to it.