Say it with me: President Rock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk
imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
imdb.com/name/nm0874040/?ref_=nv_sr_1#actor
youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUepX_AAmuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A few months ago, libshits were trying to promote Fuckerberg to run for President. Now it's this idiot. When the get tired of him, what will they think of next?

>President rock.
>Comes out to debate against the other nominees
>"let's settle this in the ring"

I'd pay to see that

he's pretty bright, chemical engineering degree. so he might do OK, in fact.

>chemical engineering degree
Did he invent a new kind of gatorade?

Ur country's a joke

I'd vote for the rock over a politician

at least we know he doesn't have a history of corruption

it definitely is now

He ain't running. Tom Perez and hungry Dems will cockblock him... like they did Bernie.

If he runs as an independent, the Democrats will declare war on him. He'll steal Millenials.

Won't be surprised if Obama era IRS and FBI hires audit him.

He has no chance in the GOP.

The rock running would be a guaranteed win for him

>Ur country's a joke

Tell me more...

The Democrats and their Super Delegates will never let him win. and he'd never win over Trump supporters or Neocons in the GOP.

Thanks you too

No

youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk

So the Nigger invented his own designer drugs with it? no he roided up and was a fake wrestler.

KEK.

Benoit.....Canadian.....

I was just looking him up the other night lol...

Would John Cena beat him for pres?

The joke the other guy made is like pussy, you just dont get it

how so? zero experience in anything related to econ, politics, leadership. Trump is a business expert at least

>overpopulation is a good thing

- uneducated
- no experience in law, government, politics, debate, or public speaking

so it's basically another trump-tier candidate except one that is nice, and liked by people.

nope. no thanks.

So I guess Zuckerburg is qualified to become president too then?

>no experience in public speaking

wat

Nah, Cuck doesn't want to be president, he wants to be Big Brother. He can't do that in a job where he's shackled by the 4th amendment.

BREAKING NEWS: ANONYMOUS SOURCES CLAIM THE ROCK IS A RUSSIAN SPY

our population is 10x higher than yours, but our GDP is 18x higher than yours

sounds to me like you have a lot of countrymen that don't produce or do anything

>2020 U.S. presidential elections
>Zuckerberg-Winfrey for the democrats
>Johnson-West for the republicans

this just in:

America officialy an idiocracy

literal /thread.
Sauce :
imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

there is a difference between acting, which involves addressing a crowd, and being a good public speaker for political purposes.

>there is a difference between acting, which involves addressing a crowd, and being a good public speaker for political purposes.

He never actually said this though.

He's only 45, why would he kill the rest of his hollywood career to fuck around with politics?

If he runs, and he might, it would be much smarter to wait 10-15 years at least. That way he can have the lengthy celebrity life and go into politics when he can't hack it as "leading man" anymore.

Hollywood echo chamber Rock wants to leave the world where evryone continually tells him he is sooooo wonderful and his shit smells like daffodils to enter the world where everyone that speaks to him either has a problem the need him to fix, wants to stab him in the back or wants to corrupt him into doing something evil for their gain.

Do it Rock since you have no idea how good you have it and are beginning to believe the adoring voices in the echo chamber.

Are you describing Trudeau?

I'm not gonna lie, I might vote for him. I mean Trump had his involvement in the WWE; we've already had one president who's been hit by the Stone Cold Stunner. I could see myself voting for another.

President Kane

This is the problem that is starting to arise now that Trump has taken office. This isnt exactly Trump's fault, but now TV personalities believe that anyone can become president as long as they have a very recognizable face in the entertainment industry.

The sad thing is, if the Rock were to get into office, his fat-left ideology would mean that not a single negative aspect of his presidency would be portrayed on the media sites.

If he runs as a Republican the exact same thing that happened to Trump will happen to him. He'll somehow be transformed into a sexist, misogynistic, racist. Trump was in the public eye for decades and was loved in Hollywood until the moment he got into politics.

Fuck this gay nation

at least hes not jewish

you're thinking of dolph lungren
>Johnson graduated from Miami in 1995, with a Bachelor of General Studies degree in criminology and physiology

>shackled by the 4th amendment
do you forget the NSA exists and so does the patriot act and NDAA

>Another actor
>Former wrestler
>Has a criminal record (violence, theft etc.)
>Steroid abuser ffs

Burgers. You guys never learn.

Either that or Race

>BREAKING NEWS: ANONYMOUS SOURCES CLAIM THE ROCK IS A RUSSIAN SPY

O shit he didn't even beat Hillary yet

why is it that Americans cannot resist voting for celebrities? It must be because of how dumbed down their media is. Every time a celebrity gets past a certain point in their race, they get elected. IE trump, Jesse Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Al Franken.

So the Demopcrap primaries will be The Rock vs Kanye West vs Zuckerberg? loooooooooooool

The Rock is a registered republican but he's more of a moderate

kanye will run as a republican, he's obviously redpilled, especially on (((them))) and the NWO.

I'd rather The Rock than any of the other Democrat candidates. Hopefully he can reverse some of the feminization on the left. With a platform based on the middle class and small business he can easily beat Crazy Bernie.

>inb4 the Rock is an undercover republican
>inb4 in 2024 another WWE celebrity runs for presidency
>inb4 for the rest of history only people who have been on WWE become president of the USA

Yea Trump has experience in that he will fuck the rock up

It'll be Zuckerberg + Oprah VP for the dems and The Rock + Kanye VP for the republicans.

We got Trudope as our fucking PM and he is cucking us. If anything, we are the joke here.

This. If Kanye ever manages to repay all his loans and debt I bet he would run his mouth non stop about the ((( banking-holywood ))) elite

I hate Canadians.

Elections are popularity contests, and the world is beginning to drop the pretense that politics is anything more than that. And celebrities are really fucking good at popularity contests. It's basically their job.

2nd president to appear at wrestlemania

A-are all presidents gonna be celebrities from now on?

So American politics from now on is just going to be a bunch of rich celebrities, sounds pretty funny to watch desu

>implying this is a bad thing

Consequence of not having a parliamentary system of government.

Sup Forums you caused this. This is what your get for electing a clown

If Donald Trump, a third rate reality TV host, managed to blow through this whole shit just memeing without a clue on what he was doing, then yeah, I imagine every celebrity in the U.S. is now considering running for president.

Be thankful Steve Jobs is not alive anymore otherwise he'd get away with at like 3 consecutive terms.

>Trump
>3rd rate reality TV host

Pick one and only one.
At least America isn't about to become a Marxist shithole

Can you imagine how hot Jobs run infrastructure projects would be?

OP, you're a fucking white useless collegiate faggot who thought intelligence was on a piece of paper. The Rock...........similarly with no experience and also cut from the same entertainment cloth..........is your rebuttal to Donald Trump? The fact you even mention that as a gesture of confidence is quite sad. You literally caved in and assumed that a wrestler should be the pick for the democrats. Go fuck off and stop wasting America's time you cuckbrain. It's because of you we lost the coolness of the 80s and these faggots starting playing guitars with their faces down.

They'll fall back on Oprah.

Expensive and eventually you would realise they are pretty shit?

he just wants publicity for his new movie

Canada literally elected a part-time drama-teacher / d-list actor, even worse than The Rock tbqh

imdb.com/name/nm0874040/?ref_=nv_sr_1#actor

>Jobs
>"Dear iCitizen, Remember that your iTaxes are due tomorrow by midnight! Please submit your Smart1040 to the iIRS via iTunes on your iDevice. Failure to iFile on time may result in heavy SmartPenalties."

And the tax system would just werk.

the peoples elbow

>no hair to mess up
He won't be president

All across The West there's a hunger. It's given us populist surges. It's shifted the Overton window a bit. But it's not enough.

Trump isn't the messiah. He was always a weak hand.

He's John the Baptist.

I doubt the wrestler is who comes next either.

But he's coming. We'll know him when we see him.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM

Maybe the elites can get out in front of this thing, but I doubt it. They're too far up their own asses to even see it building.

Go back to Shareblue, retard.

You probably wouldn't make it past immigrations.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

The Rock is a Republican. He's spoken at the RNC.

>inb4 the Rock is an undercover republican
Undercover? He's openly a Republican.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUepX_AAmuw

Buff Obama 2020. Why not?

He's also gay lol

>one day when America is full soc nat we will annex canada and expand our nation almost twice over in a single very short military campaign
These fucking syrup niggers think the day if the leaf is ironic. They don't understand one day we will cross over and take over everything and there isn't a single godamn fucking thing they could do to stop it.

i an quite sure he said, that
the radicals wanted us to kill more muslins,
because somehow that is their plan all allong.
that just sums up the idea.

prepare your rakes, its time to clean our backyard,
its full of leafs jesus.

What's he gonna do at the debates, flex his muscles?

it's cute how obama-haters use that one sentence out of desperation because obama has proven to be a thoughtful speaker, yet they make excuses for trump who sounds like a elementary school drop out every time he forms a sentence in his head then shits it out of his mouth.

>goes up on the debate stage
>as his opponent reaches to shake hands he chokeslams him
>kicks his jambroni ass out of the hall

Ask people what their name is, yell at them when they start to reply

if...if...if...

HOL UP
HOOOOOOLLL UUUUPPP

I will vote for him if his running mate is Gary Johnson just so I can vote for Johnson and Johnson.

WE ARE THE NATION!
OF DOMINATION!

Nation
of domination

rock is better than facebook idiot.