NOT A DRILL - THE_DONALD WENT PRIVATE

Regardless of whether or not you think T_D are a bunch of fags, this is an important development

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13002055
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=7orfQuXu2u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great. Now all of the faggots without access will solely post here.

>where you should go

RIP leddit. We never loved you anyways

>we support free speech so we will close down and censor ourselves
what the fuck did they meme by this

You have to go back

>going to reddit

You should make yourself private, and then kill yourself.

been posting on Sup Forums way longer than T_D friendo. just giving a heads up

It doesn't matter, because they ARE a bunch of fags.

regardless, they are needed for the movement, as is Milo and others.

>act like shit
>threaten mods and admin team
>get shut down
>cry

Well done, absolutely nobody could have seen this coming.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to raid the rest of leddit, and blame it on the_donald.

lel did they really threaten the mods and admins? What were the threats?

>QUICK GUYS PRESERVE THE HUGBOX PRAISE LE KEK EMPEROR HEIL NATIONAL GLOBALISM

I'm amazed at how consistent reddit is at being utter shit. Have they ever produced anything worthwhile?

yee

>all these reddit threads

Sup Forums truly is the reddit gateway

I look forward to the day we all put aside our differences and join the Grand Right Wing Alliance to crush the left once and for all.

Read it again. The mods are doing this in protest against the admins, they haven't been shut down by the admins. They'll be back.

fuck off faggots

Wish there was a tool that could help performance test reddits servers for the weekend. Spez looks like he needs some help.

We told you so.
We told you not to trust the ((mods)).

you better not be teasting. pls go viking bezerk faggots.

dont waste time on bot subreddits like redacted. raid like music or some shit

Y E S
E
S

i like this idea

Reddit is unbearable. Only subreddit I occasionally browse is /r/UnresolvedMysteries.

Our very own refugee crisis... how fitting.

i can't wait for all the BASED TRANNYPEEDS to come here

What were the three rules?

Where do we start

T_D is so fucking cancerous. They like to shit up the front page with shitty """combos"" that aren't even real posts.

No wonder they admins banned their asses from there. Then they cry like bitches when they get treated like shit. Lmao.

What movement? Are you that fucking new or do you think you're anonymous. Go back alt-right faggot

This is the end of the Trump presidency. -CNN probably

T_D hasnt been good since the primaries

""reeee""

I like this idea

T_D mods were getting doxxed (full name and address revealed) + death threats, and plebbit admins didn't lift a finger, hence the revolt

Sup Forums is next
civil war after that
hope yall been prepping

strawpoll.me/13002055

Go into every top thread in every subreddit and start spamming "spez will not divide us".

Do we like the donald here?

We should get a strategy LARP thread going. I like wargaming.

>The donald starts picking up Seth Rich
>Reddit literally remove the page

STICKY /RED PILL GENERAL/ FOR ALL THE NEWCOMERS WHEN?

Don't you dare touch my /r/cuckold

>GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE MILLIPEEDS
>WE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE
>BASED BASEBALL
>HOTDOGS AND FIREWORKS
>STARS AND STRIPES

rules for thee, not for me

Fucking good, they had no tact whatsoever in supporting Trump, it was just constant shitposting that got old and alienated potential pro-Trump people.

I'm a refugee.

How do I apply for a pass?

I should fucking hope so, seeing as that subreddit is new as fuck. If you haven't been on Sup Forums for at least 5 years, then you're a newfag as far as I'm concerned, and you should lurk moar.

Doesnt matter. Pick one. If you're gay enough to go on reddit just fucking stay there.

Since 2009. Not quite oldfag status but i know the ropes here

I heard there was a premium chan pass. Where do I enter my bank info?

>BASED user ASKING FOR A PASS
>GET THIS MAN A COAT
>WHERE MUH BASED COLORED PEOPLE AT

Hello fellow MAGApedes!
This trump train has no brakes! XD

Please upvote so other people can see this.

How will Sup Forums deal with the T_D crisis? The chink didn't build a wall, we were already getting raided by shariablue and now this. I blame moot for cucking...

Fuck, exactly this.
fpbp

Good. Use the rope to hang yourself

Hi I would like to migrate legally to Sup Forums. How do I get a gold pass subscription?

I want all redditors to hang from trees starting with you

There's Sup Forums, there's the_d, and then there's shareblue.If you come here from reddit, lurk moar, but mostly keep your cancerous shit out. Call out shareblue whenever possible.

We redpill every last one of them

we turn a rout into a victory

GO
BACK
YOU
CUNT

so edgy xD

The_donald admins started acting all uppity and breaking the rules / causing drama as the seth situation escalated. Today we found tons of new information related to seth - and what happens? The donald goes dark. Now no ones talking about seth.

Dam

we bitch for a while and post redpill threads and after a month or two of having to deal with "muh based black guys" and "sjws are the real racists" bullshit, we will have a bunch more redpilled friends.

Or at least thats how the past 4 years have been.

Protip: the only people who say "newfag" are in fact ones themselves.
If you're not new and still trying to fit in then god bless your soul for trying to conform to a non-identifying Somalian battle chess forum.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

RAID THREAD:

How big was Seth Rich news on such?

>reddit

Shareblue pretty much owns this board now. It's more probable that they become blacked.com fans than redpilled.

We have the best memes don't we?

Hahahahaha XD
It's so awesome here. Where are all the gay black transsexual Muslim trump supporters? They are so based.

This is the rarest pepe I have. Anyone else got rare pepes?

>this is an important development
No it's not, fuck off. Reading this it's clear that they set it private themselves just to get attention.

Yeah, I like that and generally creepy story-type stuff. That's all flebbit is good for anymore. I'm sure they'll censor Polandball too soon enough.

now you know how the rest of Sup Forums feels about Sup Forums.

>Anyone else got rare pepes?

why shut t_d now,

hmm getting close to seth rich discoveries?

>the_donald chooses to go private
>ids habening
kill yourself based black man and tranny fags

even if you don't like the_donald how reddit has treated them has been incredibly unfair

Murdoch Murdochs r the Donald character is the only good thing about r_TheDonald

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=7orfQuXu2u8

NA VS EU

Based. Fucking based.

Newfag detected.

>other boards

b8

shareblue has gotten a lot better, but even the shills end up getting redpilled half the time. If we can get these guys to simply sit down and watch The Greatest Story Never Told then we won't have any problem.

Who cares? I only come here, to /k/, blackdotcom. This doesn't affect me in the slightest.

>Image.jpg

A macfag as well as a redditfag, i guess. Any other cancerous opinions youve got to share? Is Bethesda the greatest vidya game dev ever?

THIS IS THE CHANCE TO CONVERT T_D TO SEE THE LIGHT. GET THE FUCK IN HERE WITH US. WE ARE TURNING THE TIDE. REDPILL THESE FUCKING COWARDS, ITS TIME TO GET FUCKING ACTIVE.

I second this.

>inadvertently make Sup Forums unstoppable by flooding us with malleable faggots
HHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGG

/r/seattle