Who else hoped that Jimmy Kimmel's baby didnt make the operation? That'll show him to not mess with our God Emperor

Who else hoped that Jimmy Kimmel's baby didnt make the operation? That'll show him to not mess with our God Emperor

It's not the baby's fault that his father is a total shitheel.

LOL

I agree op

>God emperor

What about his baby? I don't follow celeb shit.

my friend had a similar condition and he is the most amazing person i know, i really felt for jimmy on this one sorry Sup Forums he is /ourguy

I hope your friend dies slowly and painfully

well it will almost certainly be fast and painless, but i still hope you and your friends and family have a nice and happy life. god bless

His newborn son had a heart condition and apparently had to undergo life threatening heart surgery for it (I think it was a heart replacement, but I'm not sure).

I knew someone who had to get a heart replacement, and his physical appearance did not look the same as his actual age. He looked and sounded like an elementary school kid but he was really around 14. I don't really know much about it and he died around the same time I moved away, but when you have to get a new heart, you usually don't last very long.

Fuck off asshat. Hate on Jimmy all you like you bitchfaced fuck. His baby never did anything.

All you're showing Sup Forums is that you're a lowlife piece of shit.

Fuck off now idiot.

Go back to REDDDIT FAG

made me cry t b h

>Who else hoped that Jimmy Kimmel's baby didnt make the operation?
That is never right. Not ever.

Pussy. Op is right

i only use reddit for sports streaming links, sorry friendo but today you shall see the truth. as you sleep tonight you will have a life changing dream, it will show you to yourself in a way that you will no longer be able to ignore. you will awaken in a cold sweat and in complete fear, it will take you days to lose the feeling. if you choose to ignore the message it will continue to haunt your sleep until you crack mentally and are on the verge of disaster. we shall meet you at the end of the road friend.

What do you want kike

Oh please dont be a fucking loser OP.

Imagine if that was your child? Denying Americans of health care like with Drumpf and his cronies want to do is morally wrong.

>our
Go back

The older this kid gets the more expensive the funeral's going to be. Probably should have just gotten it over with.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you edgy cunt, it's a fucking baby.

Edgy thread. I hope you get raped

>hoped that Jimmy Kimmel's baby didnt make the operation
you being an edgy faggot neet aside, I literally have not once thought this man's baby in my daily life

>Pussy. Op is right
I do enjoy that this forum is free speech. I will disagree with you as well. Children are off limits. I don't care how wicked you are, children are off limits with me.

I want Kimmel's career to end knowing that he used his deformed son to push his political agenda.

why didn't he just get an abortion?

You're sick. Seek help.

why are you all falling for this false flag thread

I suppose at least they won't be able to use it in some hit piece