/r/the_donald is down

/r/the_donald is down

is Sup Forums ready to accept the reddit refugees?

Based niggerrsssss

Save this. It will help with the influx of refugees.

Y E S
E
S

We welcome patriots, even niggers and redditors,

Get out

A patriotic nigger is a nigger that will have no problem going back to Africa.

As long as they don't make Kekistan 'jokes', I'm fine with taking some t_d refugees

Get those nigger hate threads rolling

r/The_Donald will more be coming back online around 000 EST.

STICKY /REDPILLGENERAL/ NOW MODS LETS GO

Please no

i welcome reddit to Sup Forums.

please make yourselves at home.

We can use every ally we can get. It would be far more beneficial for us to have a bunch of redditors and niggers on our side than you. Get out. We don't need you.

someone should a trannypede to make it really inclusive

Please stop posting that, it reminds me that my city is still shit.

I agree, and the more of them, the better. The best situation would be for most niggers to go back to Africa, and the rest ally themselves with us.,

>wtf is history?

Sage then redpill too for insurance?

fucking off shit cunts

fuck off were full

Shoot the boats before they can reach our shores.

this is the only time i want the catalog loaded with that boipussy shit, anime shit, and other off-putting things. people who post on reddit are complete jerkoffs and are not welcome here to re-ruin this board

I knew it was going to happen, but I still hate this. I really hope it gets reinstated or that they fuck off immediately.

No, stop it with this cucked talk; I said that because a patriotic nigger will be patriotic about Africa and would love to go back to his homeland, rather than stinking up the United States.

t_d is to islam as Sup Forums is to europe

please leave. you're a cancer just like islamic sand niggers

RAID THREAD:

>getting btfo by based destiny this hard you need to make a tl;dr image macro about it

based black confederate heritage activist is based get this man a confederate flag coat
muh heritage not hate

This is the one we need against this wave of newfags but either should work

Anyone else read 'nigger discipline' ?

SHUT UP FAGGOTS WE'RE MAKING HARDENED FOOTSOLDIERS OUT OF EACH AND EVERY PEDE-O NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT

REV UP THOSE REDPILL GENERALS

rev up them gore folders, boys

Historically, niggers have never allied themselves with us. Think of how much damage they could do to the enemy, when we unleash them on the white leftists is the cities, telling them they can rob, rape and kill all of those whites. After the war is over, we can then kill the niggers. You need to look at the big picture and grand strategy, boyo.

Only the ones who can handle the onslaught of redpills and autistic debauchery.

The point is not to take short term wins while getting long terms losses because of it. Putting cracks into an ideology will only break it.

Guys don't be idiots. Everybody knows reddit is gay and full of censorship, but we need to unite with T_D. Unity makes strength, we can take down hillary and support trump together.

What's the plan? Are we raiding r/politics? Make them regret their censorship? We need ideas guys come on let's destroy these fucks!

I want the best for everybody. They've had a raw deal for a long time. No man should grow up dependent on others. Time to give them a chance to break away from dem control.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until we have defeated the common enemy, at which time he becomes my enemy once again. Like the strategy of the Jew, using the nigger as a weapon against the white man. We need to turn the tables, and use the nigger as a weapon against the Jew.

hardcore radicalize them

God somebody unloaded the retard bus

Oh hey guys! Yeah I guess you can say I'm a "newfag" LOL

I can't wait to share this site with all of you fellow deplorables!

We're going to have such a great time together

Is this bait?

They are not welcome here, activate /mlpol/ defense shields!

Incorrect. While fighting and killing leftists, many niggers will die. It will also preserve some of our fighting men. Once the leftists have been killed, we can blockade the niggers in the city, and starve them out. Using them as cannon fodder, then betraying them will make our victory even sweeter. When the race war comes, we can use people like you to maintain vehicles and drive supply trucks, we can't have you in positions which require the ability to think about strategy and tactics, and logistics. Just front line grunts.

Now I am fucking MAD. T_D may be gay cucks but by God they are our gay cucks!!

>When the race war comes, we can use people like you to maintain vehicles and drive supply trucks, we can't have you in positions which require the ability to think about strategy and tactics, and logistics. Just front line grunts.

6 million redditors are going to flood Sup Forums with
>BASED BLACK MAN
>BASED JEWISH MAN
>I'M A WHITE NATIONALIST BUT I HATE RACISTS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>PRAISE KEK
>SHADILAY
>KEKISTAN
>LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF MY TRANSGENDER BOYFRIEND IN A MAGA SPEEDO LOOK AT HOW TOLERANT I AM
>READ MY BLOGPOST ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A NORMALFAG I AM
>STOP POSTING ANIME IT TRIGGERS ME
Let that sink in

Fuck off, you're Canadian faggot. You don't even get a say.

Kill yourself.