The_Donald deleted on reddit

Bring out your welcome signs!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
archive.is/EoAsu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYk7m6Nu1Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I don't have my webm of the dismembered mexican having his face peeled off by the cartel anymore.

Welcome!

It's real!!!!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Sup Forums and /reddit/ have been friends for years you fuckinhg newfaggot

I never thought they would actually do it. Big mistake.

was it really?

And the degeneracy begins.

hello pedes welcome to Sup Forums

lmao. as if the_donald wasn't already 90% poltards. congrats retards. you actually destroyed your own sub reddit. not even FPH or coontown were as bad as you guys.

reddit has always been fag central. but it lost any bit of respect it had when it deleted fat people hate and coontown

REV UP THOSE GORE FOLDERS BOYOS

Reddit and Sup Forums are in this together, you shit.

How rare are you

I'm here, thanks for the warm welcome.

t. Sup Forumser for nearly a decade, and /t_der since 2015

F U C K
O F F
R E D D I T

Not going to spoonfeed it for newfags like you

Leave

/pol before reddit and after reddit.

Sup Forums has only been around for five years you bandwagoning faggot.

get out

Now more then ever post gore and trump hate threads make this place as inhospitable as possible for the pedos

FUCK OFF, RAPEFUGEES. WE'RE FULL

fuck off cucks

It's not removed, it was made private to make a statement

LOL NIGGERS

Spez just united the houses of autism. T_D and /pol will combine to create the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

Raid r/Politics

i miss koontown but it was even more extreme than Sup Forums kek

oh don't you worry, we're not planning to stay too long. In all honesty, t_d is 100x better than this virgin beta infested dump.

In t_d I see interesting stuff: news not reported in MSM, interesting conspiracy theories, interesting discussions, a positive atmosphere, good vibes.

In pol: I see pimply, basement dwelling autists and virgins, angry, hatred, misogynistic animals, subhuman beasts who failed at life and take their anger out on women, never even talk about p-gate anymore, shitty retarded discussion on conspiracies, obsession with exterminating and dehumanizing blacks, jews, hispanics etc, extremely negative vibes, shitty memes like shadilay and pepe.

This place is a toilet, it's barely funny, really negative vibes, hateful, angry, misogynistic, manically vitriolic towards anyone who is not a white nationalist. It's a really toxic, angry, hateful place. And worst of all, the people aren't even right half of the time and are thick as pig shit. The low IQ of the members here is the worst. T_d blows this place out of the water in literally every respect, in every metric.

OH SHIT

welcome le maga pedes XDDDDDDDDDD

I can't even see threads when i go to the main page. Fuckers probably know that we are going to downvote shit.

>Sweden and uganda have been friends for years

baby tier gore, need at least trypophobia tier

naw, i have better shit to do than spend all day spamming board with gore because there are anonymous users here i dislike kek. people liek you shit this board up.

Welcome card

So why was it deleted?

I don't think Sup Forums will survive this

Im too lazy to write "welcome" on the plank.

Start gore spamming Reddit threads.

hi my name is brad clifford im a rust belt coal miner that learnt to use the inter net over on the_donald after finally seeing a candidate that spoke my needs in language we can all understand

i read that 4 chan pol is the new place to post so i just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to my fellow reddit road warriors

archive.is/EoAsu

Read this is last thread before it went down

weak ass b8

NORMIES OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome, /nupol

Are we welcome here? We have no place left to go, the cucks and the sjws have taken everything from us

fucking hell, why didn't redditors just stop sperging out?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING?!!?!?

FUCK OFF

Hello!

Reddit really is a one party hugbox is it?

Well they could fuck off from here too

You should go back

>Are we welcome here?

are redditors really so retarded that they can't take a hint?

>what flag is that?
>looks at flag
>what the fuck is swaziland?

Fuck off reddit raiding is not allowed

I need help. My gore folders are light.

Reddit didn't delete T_D the mods of T_D set it to private. What a fucking nothingburger now get the fuck out.

Leave.

Hi I'm from reddit.

How do we upvote people here? Can we make clever jokes about atheism and science and stuff?

TRIPS CZECH EM

I've been going to reddit for 6 years and to Sup Forums for longer.

>How to trigger Sup Forums in one post

Rapefugee from T_D here, that's a little too cucked even for my taste.

>it's dangerous to go alone - take this

Only if you believe in white nationalism. If you think blacks are based or Jews are cool, leave.

are you guys memeing or serious, i thought we were brothers in arms against cucks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYk7m6Nu1Do
F

Why the fuck should we accept them? You're asking us to be the internet Germany for refugees

They took down the official subreddit of The President of the United States.

Both. Moreso memeing.

Fucking saved.

whats wrong with a black or a jew who voted for trump and did the right thing for america?

Pity TD loves jews and niggers so much. Not surprisong considering their golden boy is a Jewish puppet that employs niggers by the thousand.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

meh still better the shart blue.

THANKS FOR THE PIC BRO FUCK MILO THE NIGGER

NO!

Only those who take the redpill properly can stay.

r/t_d Milo cucks need to die

>Swaziland

What kind of useless faggots haul ass to another site because their admins slapped them around? Fucking spineless cucks.

They just turned their subreddit into a Super Safe Space. Leddit didn't delete it.

Top kek pastaman I giggled like a schoolgirl

>Mustard
>mustard

Pick one nigger

You have to go back. Not a joke.

The only right thing a like or bigger could do for the USA would be to kill themselves in public.

yeah desu between the shareblue shills, newfags from being blasted on media, and t_d downy kids Sup Forums is fucked.

it's kind of poetic how it mirrors europe. large influx of undesirable and shitty migrants shit up something that was doing fine on its own.

neat

Jews have ulterior motives and only fight for their own ( (((Kushner))) )

The only Nigger I'm okay with is one that breeds only with other niggers and stays off US soil.

You're welcome to stay, as long as you don't post until you see why t_d wasn't that good of a place.
With that being said, I approve of an ally mindset between the two boards. As far as I see it, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.