Is this the future?

Eduction will be based on privilege points?

youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

education is already free on the internet.

Read between the lines, idiot. In normiespeak, "education" actually means "earning your ticket into wage slavery." It doesn't matter if you're actually educated or not, what matters is that you proved that you internalized the brainwashing. They call it "education" because they're destroying language in order to control our minds. Try to keep up.

that's the present. also happens in court too

She deadass looks like a Fallout 3 NPC
Also no, but colleges still count race as a factor in letting people in.

The US has been giving niggers and other undesirables free points on SATs for years. The shit always seem to trickles down from (((American))) society and education and get extra rancid by the time it reaches Europe.

kek

When you see it
6+6+1+7=.... 666
>marks

you're very right.

So are my privilege points positive infinite for being a mutant of high caliber?

You need to get out.

I never got free points for being (((((NIGGER))))) on my SATs and ACTs

I will not, Aussy. I was born here, I shall stay here.

tfw Texas will be 80% Hispanic in your lifetime.

>mfw too
I might have grew up with my father's side, white grandparents, but I can't accept the avocado niggers here.

>nigger mother is a drug addict that has refused help multiple times and I have "disowned" her if that's even possible.
>father died in gulf war.

I don't know if you're trying to be ironic but that's pretty accurate

The SAT doesn't explicitly add points to your actual score, no. But colleges accept blacks with lower scores than they would whites or asians simply because they are black.

I hope to fuck that's a joke op. That's the most cancerous thing I've ever seen

The present in Brazil.

Ahahah
This is brilliant

We need more of artistic propaganda

How my gf felt about that video. kek

Well I got a 27 on my ACT, and can't remember score on my SATs, probably lower because my grandmother forced me to take it after my ACTs. But if that's true, that's ridiculous.