Explain Joan of Arc if woman can't be somewhat empowered/take the lead

Explain Joan of Arc if woman can't be somewhat empowered/take the lead.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who's to say any of it is true. nothing is as it is

>she was a passionate christian Christian virgin qtie
Only if men actually look up and admire her

A roastie slut bitch like 100% of all women today are automatically disqualified

I'm descended from her

God was on her side.

are you the descendant of a french migrant or lying since you live in america

Glorified cheerleader

I'm descended from Joan of Arc you silly nigger

I don't know much about her, I just know I'm related to her.

>Virgin
>Christian
>Did not take Women's Studies
>Fit
>Not Feminist
>Didn't fuck dindus

Because she's an exemplary woman who did not act like a total whore, take notes roasties

>implying st joan had children

It could have been a family member of her, like a cousin, sibling, or something.

>American education
stop making us look bad please

Isn't Joan /his/ waifu?

MGTOW autists have infiltrated the board. Most of us don't think that way.

>if woman can't be somewhat empowered/take the lead.
Who put this idea forward?

Outlier

She was a crossdresser and got killed because she refused the Big British Cock.

SO EMPOWERED.

Women are destroyers of civlizations. Unless they're kept in check, society will collapse.

she was raped and burned to death for witchcraf... eternal anglo strikes again

Exactly. Feminists BTFO again.

Brits are the worst cancer to ever plague Europe. They are the most anti-European people

>crazy whore figurehead
Wow, so admirable.

Well he did say descended from which usually implies direct descendant.

we're all related to each other if you go back far enough

Thanks. We'll be a blight on the continental cuckolds any day.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Brexit

DUDE GOD LMAO

Yes, I'm direct descendant

She would have been happier if she had stayed a shepherd.

We spent a century or so making the German mercenaries fight all our wars in Europe. Had them slaughtered in their droves yet they always came back for more inflated banking promises that the Dutch introduced to us.

She never had any children.

Was she barren or something?

Reminder that Joan was captured because she had a fancy, heavy and impractical cloak given to her that she wore on the battlefield because it was just too beautiful.

The burgundians pulled her off her horse by the the unwieldy thing.

>historical "empowered woman"
>was a witch whose closest companion was known for sacrificing children to the devil

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

>He says we have 'turned our backs' on the Commonwealth in favour of EU
>EU membership makes it 'very difficult' for skilled migrants from India and Africa to come to the country
>So after Brexit 'more black black people would qualify to come in' he says

>God needed to use the French for plans he made.
>Turns out french men are genetically predisposed to surrender.
>God choose Joan of Arch to do 2 things, 1)complete his plans and demonstrate to the people the power of God and his followers, 2) remind the world that women are crazier than shit and need to be tamed.

She was the one trying to bang with Abraham Lincoln right?

>woman can't be somewhat empowered/take the lead.
They can. Some of them. But very minuscule. Whereas most men can. So it's safer to just ban women from things that require such attributes.

Might be her greatest folly.

Her greatest sin was casting out the camp followers.

What was the name of that cartoon?

The British Empire has a long history of allowing lesser peoples(non-Anglos) to become citizens. Now they get the highest tier shitskins that can actually contribute instead of the welfare monkeys the EU wants to import.

>Joan of arc
>leading an army

You do realize she was essentially a cheerleader and not a soldier or general.

Boudicca would be a better example that is until she got OLIVED

AMERICA!

this, she dindu nuffin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
this guy is interesting... did he do it? or was the church just blaming him for their own crimes?

/thread

It was my understanding that she was a genius when it came to artillery placement.

It was my understanding that he was one of those people who would snap under the circumstances.

She was a virgin when she went to war and when she was captured by the English she refused to become a Noble's woman so we burnt her at the stake.
She could have become a legend in the Anglo-French union but no she had to die a crossdressing virgin like half of Sup Forums.

How do we know she was a virgin?

wtf I love niggers now

she wasnt after the brits raped her

I hope you realize the amount of shitskins that are able to immigrate to a first world country with real immigration requirements will number in the hundreds.

noah was the leader you dumb shit it was all HIS idea

>1 woman in 2000 years is used for propaganda purposes and burned by the Anglos
Guess we should tear down civilization, then. Women are just like men, after all, and we should knock down any institutions that, while functional, are terribly oppressive to the top 1% of women who can sort of function like men.

Fucking kill yourself, OP.

>Not hymen-checking your captives that you intend to become noble concubines.
Do you even upper class mate?

She died at 19 (nineteen) and she had vanigal inspection to prove she was virgin, which she passed

>noah was the leader
Nah, man, I didn't have anything to do with it. I was rooting for the English and Burgundians the whole time.

> French were always cowards meme

There was only one, she was only moderately successful for a short time,then she lost and got killed, even though she had God on her side. How the fuck do you lose and get burned at the stake when God is on your side? Epic fail whore.

>vanigal inspection
Is this something done by a physician, or by a cock?

>who is Jesus Christ

>19
god why are people nowadays so fucking useless

age 19 and this girl was a legend

same as mulan. there's a difference between women of the past and women of today

It's traditionally done by an elder female servant or rarely a nurse.

She is pretty much tactician and morale support. Being a military leader doesn't mean they need to be good in fight.

Clone High, ya dip.

And you wuz her descendant!

Literally all she had to do was not fear the British and actually attack instead of running and hiding. The 100 years war was basically just a bunch of English cavalry looting, burning and pillaging the countryside with the occasional French noble porcupine impressions.
We sucked balls at sieges which is the main reason we lost.

its hard to tell where the revisionist history ends. we know the (((church))) does those crimes regularly... but so too do the (((elite))), of which he was.

So you're admitting it takes literal divine intervention for a woman to lead?

>actually attack instead of running and hiding
I mean, what do you expect from the French

I feel sorry for this young qt though. You scumbag Anglos have to ruin everything.

>burning this qt at the stake
Literally nigger tier behavior

>age 19 and this girl was a legend
For being an insane bitch made into a figurehead. Plenty of instagram whores doing the same shit.
Mulan is a mythic figure, not an actual historic figure.
>there's a difference between women of the past and women of today
The only difference is they used to properly controlled.

Easy patriarchy is a boogeyman created by the Jews to destroy white men

from their point of view she was evil...

then again, from their point of view prince edward the black was good, so their judgement is questionable

We said "cock or death".
She said "death".
Thus we burnt her at the stake.

You see the English have standards. We don't want an anti-dick advocate to shit up our noble lineages.

she was most definity raped first though

Literally required divine intervention.

A dumbass and a white knight, I'm not surprised

>I mean, what do you expect from the French
We are talking about the Middle Ages so mindless cavalry charges.

>Rape someone.
>Then burn them.
That's a fairly unique way to have an abortion.

Gilles de Rais should change your mind.

god I hate the English

burnt offerings of children is common in jewish culture

That's why it's part of Christianity. We could have executed her some other way but burning was the popular method of the day.

>8 women in all of history were decent leaders
>Somehow this makes all women the best

>19
>a child

Your posts are horrendous. I hope this is some bored bait posting because if not, you're a massive dumb ass

the traditional germanic way of witch/faggot disposal was by swamp-drowning, clearly a better method.

*interstellar alien intervention. she was an alien... or at least controlled like a puppet by one

Ah yes clearly

Yeah well after getting destroyed by the Vikings twice we kinda gave up on a lot of German traditions.

Women don't care about real heros like Joan of Arc. Real heros set the bar too high. They like their heros to be either fake, or complaining violent man-hatters.
https
://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQXfL693rlY

If you were like me and wondering why Hollywood hasn't yet made a film out of her life, pic relate

Important info KB:

800 but ya know 2000 is the same

yeah, that why they so readily adopted jewish traditions instead.

pretty sad that entire period of history was basically just 2 jewish banking cartels (which were ultimately one entity) making war between goyim purely for profitt

Do you even know where you are nigger?

>anti-European

you say that like it's a bad thing