What does Sup Forums think of her?

What does Sup Forums think of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a traitor and doesn't deserve freedom.

She*

hes a good goyim and in a democracy, it is very important to hold the govt. accountable to the people. I like him, but he will have a liberal drum circle around him for the rest of his life, the cringe will be real.

It should have have done a Aaron hernandez

>her

She's* her** she***
She*

that looks like a dude

That guy looks like a fag.

Biologically is male.

>her

LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly

Burn fags on the stake to get them ready for the fires of Hell.

proof of God killing fags: m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God hates fags
And so should you

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

psyop/limited hangout like everything that comes out of kosherleaks

She is not a dude.
That woman*
Sex is determined biologically. Gender is not. Pronouns reference gender, not sex.
bigot

>believing this
he is just a spook from some faction within the government. he was allowed to leak what he did or someone helped him.

pretty cute, who is she?

> her
pppppphmmm hahhahahah yeah sure thing. He's still got his cock, which a lot of his supporters like, at least.

TRAITOR

its a he you fucktard

>be chair force
>leak highly classified information
>get arrested
>go to Quantico
>come out a "woman"
I don't want to think about what they did to him in there.

XY chromosome = HE

>Sex is determined biologically. Gender is not. Pronouns reference gender, not sex.

>DURRR

you're the bigot

faggot = it

Worthy of death.

Not for leaking secrets and treason, idgaf about that.

Death for being a fucking tranny faggot.

BASED TRANNYPEDE!!!!

The mysogyny and transphobia in this thread is unbelievable.

haha upvote

That is a man

Bradley Manning is a cross dressing drag queen faggot. He is also a traitor and a cowardly weakling. I hope he ends up on a rope tied to a truck doing 60mph for an old fashioned fag-drag.

>her

i'd suck her dick desu.

shes the only heroine the usa has ever had

(((you))) know damn well what Sup Forums thinks of that wretched pile of psychoses.

its literally a guy

>Be disgraced and in prison.
>Never going to have a job in your field of choice.
>Know you will be penniless and friendless from the moment you get out.
>Decide to start your identity over completely.
>Learn new skills with fellow inmates.
>Physically change appearance with the resources you can access.
>Use infamy to gain popularity in a group completely unaligned with your previous life.

""""She""" has a pretty solid plan, to be honest. I've seen people throw away their dignity for less logical reasons.

>Pronouns reference gender, not sex.
Opinions on this matter differ greatly.

Not all genitals are the same, they're on a spectrum.

him*

Should still be in the clink and I don't want to pay for his neurotic wish to be a woman, although the upside is that he would likely end up administering the sentence for treason upon himself.

Oh come off it m8, you're probably having a fap thinking about what they did to her in there.

xy chromosome = male!!!!
dress'em up however you like
still can't change DNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sexually attracted to DNA?

Actually you guys on this board probably are.

would let her suck my pee pee
no homo