youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo&t=1s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-700_Granit
youtube.com/watch?v=JkBhCYMJQA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

>that schnoz
FUCKING

RAMP

why does it have two easy targets on the top and a fucking ramp? I'd rather not have an aircraft carrier than that shit.

Reminder that a fucking ramp won the Falklands war with minimal ally assistance, meanwhile every non-ramped carrier required a ramped one to support it to complete objectives.

>Ramp

>easy targets
>on an aircraft carrier

You young fool

That is the biggest floating ramp,I have ever seen. What's it do?

The two heads are meant to represent the inbred nature of the citizens it purports to defend.

>ramp

Nice boat tumor faggot

There's literally nothing wrong with having a ramp, it conserves power and is much cheaper to maintain

In all seriousness, why the fuck did we have to go for the ramp and why did we buy the cucked version of the f35. Surely everything would be so much simpler if we just went scrapped stovl aircraft.

>using a cuck incline
>anno domini ever

helps launch these

youtube.com/watch?v=zW28Mb1YvwY

I was just memeing lads, my country doesnt even have U-boats

won you won a war against a third world country with an almost 1:1 death ratio

the only reason why you got a 2:1 is the coward sinking of the belgrano, then you cry a river about the uboats

this makes no sense I'm not a army nerd like you? looks to me you can disable the bridge and living area by shooting it with a missile once.

Just upgraded your ramp for you.

Good for you, UK, that's one sharp looking aircraft carrier. Now to get you all on board with your American brothers for some good-old defense of civilization against the terrorist hordes...

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Carriers are huge sitting ducks regardless, thats why you support them with anti missile shields like Type45s

FUCK

It's worse than you think. Our fleet is no where near where it should be. The f35 is so we can fill NATO requirements without having to build extra ships/equipment and hire extra crew. We need to double our fleet/army and possibly ask BAE to demothball and build 4-5 of pic related and have a bunch of combat effective Taranis drones.

That's fucking pretty impressive Dad....Now all you need is a replacement for the Vulcan.

What a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Just use America do defend you like every other non retarded country. With NATO we will never have to spend a single dollar on useless shit like aircraft carriers.

Happy to spend my tax "dollars" on the military rather than other things like supporting neets on jobseekers

>ramp

Aircraft carriers can't survive against modern anti ship missiles

youtube.com/watch?v=iMdH_G4N9nY

love u guys

Nice, but why 2 command towers? Is it redundancy in case a frech exorcet takes one out?
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo&t=1s

One for bridge operations and the other for flight operations. Doubles the productivity no?

Can't wait to see that turd sink in the south atlantic.

(you) too bae

Are you white?

My understanding is with catapults you can launch with heavier payloads.
More fuel, more weaponry.
But honestly, to ANY country that can field ANY kind of aircraft carrier....congratulations.

ramp

forward is ship command , rear is flight ops

benefits are less turbulence on the flight deck, and better view/control of recovery ops

kek

fuck you faggot. you will pay, eventually. Can't wait to roll through your shitty land of nu-males and take everything you have, shoot you and dump your weak-ass laughable excuse for a male frame in a fucking pit.

Grats now you can defend Gilbatar

Yea but you have the most dangerous narcos in the world.

gezzzz, it's friday night, chill out, have a drink.

Not bad, limeys!

Also because I'm practicing my spanish

Si, pero tienes el narcos mas peligrosos del mundo.

How was that?

Ramps are efficient

You're a fucking leech kys

Ramps are a compromise for shitty engineering and or lack of budget. tf dad you guys used to have pride in your navy.

>Ramps are a compromise for shitty engineering and or lack of budget
It's also not nuclear powered

>ramp
oh shi...

Or you just use one of these against it. Absolutely terrifying

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-700_Granit

Fucking gay ass ramp. Need a boost little guy?

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT THING!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Literally the gayest looking military vehicle I've ever witnessed.

>Need a boost little guy?
They are flying your f-35s

pew pew pew

youtube.com/watch?v=JkBhCYMJQA4

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

HAHAHAHAHA

Dat ramp tho.

>pew pew pew
those fucking phalanx guns are so bad-ass

capped

Yeah it very beautiful. I had the same feeling when I got my first bike with the training wheels and all.

Carriers would be at the center of any fleet so they would have to get through destroyers and cruisers first to even get near it.

>sewers can't survive against modern Indians

This gave me PTSD

Cool skate park

>rampcucks literally believe their carriers are respectable

That is a lovely piece of death machinery there.

>mimimi muh belgrano
Stop posting you make us all look bad.

Awesome meme user. Spread it everywhere.

The stuff we have gone into debt to build, to fight on behalf of Israel is so much better than the stuff they have to fight with on behalf of Israel.

Up-voting your post.

Is that a ramp I see?

Note the flag: Credibility BTFO. Go shit in your own yard!

Canadian aircraft carrier. Leafs aren't allowed to comment on the business of superpowers.

if your country's aircraft carrier has a ramp, you're not white

rekt

Why we bashing the Brits? Its basically another Carrier on our side the chinks and Russians aint got shit.

>needing a ramp

Must be said, it looks good for a first attempt as sophisticated naval warfare.

You should use that to bomb Brussels. It would be cheaper than paying extortion money to those EU dictators.

If you're concerned about powering your ship why not just put a nuclear reactor in it?

>Why we bashing the Brits?
checked, just anglosphere bantz, we all know the bongs have nuclear subs etc, but I can't understand why they didn't build a nuclear carrier

lolol

Sam Hyde's dad desu.

>Ramp Carrier
>Beautiful and Superior

Pick one faggot.

What's that on the bow?

>What's that on the bow?
probably a muslim

UNA
PUTA
RAMPA

the new shit

The CIWS is a tremendously loud waste of money. Trust me, there are two on my ship, and those fuckers cannot hit a damn thing.

Also, if it fires more than a three second burst, the barrels get so hot it will cook off rounds until the magazine is empty.

Ski jump on water ya

I'm pretty sure you do, they just belong to the Cartels.

This guy grabs your coatlines ass at the club. What do you do?

*pringles can pop sound*
-SHWOOOOP-

Because a visible threat is much less scary than an invisible threat.